Adultery Life After We by xleglover-COMPLETED
Life After We Pt. 04

"Mike's in your office Jen," Allie repeated. "He's waiting for you."

Jen felt paralyzed. In a stupor she looked at the crowd around her office and said "Why is everyone here?"

"He's the reason we're still in business, as much as you and me," Allie pointed out, referring to the Ring. "He's like, a hero around here. And with the Apple Code Master thing in the news ...." Allie diplomatically didn't mention Jasmine Kelly.

Jen nodded, still frozen. Allie said "Are you going in?"

"How do I look?" Jen whispered worriedly.

"You look beautiful honey," Allie assured her.

But Jen didn't feel beautiful. She'd thrown on jeans and a loose blouse to rush Anna to daycare. She had a little of Anna's burb on her shoulder. This was not how she wanted Mike to see her.

She abruptly turned and rushed out of the office. "Jen where are you going?" Allie said rushing after her.

"Tell Mike I've got an off-site," Jen said hurriedly. "Tell him I'll meet him tonight for a drink."

"Where?"

"I don't know," Jen said. "Pegu." The Pegu Club wasn't too far from the loft apartment.

A few minutes later Allie stepped into Jen's office. "Jen's got meetings all day," Allie said going with her friend's lie. "She'll meet you at Pegu at 7 tonight."

"Oh okay," Mike said. He couldn't remember if he'd ever been to Pegu. He'd Google it later. "How is Darren and your baby?"

"They're good," Allie said cheerfully.

"And the company?" Mike asked. "You guys are doing okay?"

"Yeah, Google, Memphis, Kelloggs, all under control, we're good," Allie said.

There was an awkward silence. They rarely spoke to each other especially alone, this conversation was probably one of the longest they'd ever had.

Mike finally asked "How's Jen?"

Allie shrugged. "I guess you'll find out tonight, right?"

"Yeah," Mike said, looking aimlessly out Jen's window. Allie took the opportunity to look at Mike. He looked the same. He was a few inches taller than her, maybe 5'9" or 5'10". Thinner than she remembered, she knew he had little muscular definition (she'd seen him in a bathing suit). He was kinda cute, in a geeky sort of way. Mostly he was average looking.

When they first started dating, she could never figure out what the drop dead gorgeous Jennifer Johnson saw in Mike Andrews. In fact, she thought that for years. She was pretty mean to him all those years, she admitted to herself.

But he'd grown on her, and now she understood. He was average looking, but he had something going for him. He was like the reluctant, tragic hero in a Shakespeare play.

As Mike moved to leave Allie gave him a hug. "It's good seeing you Mike," she said with real affection.

"Ah yeah, it's good, ah, seeing you too Allie," Mike stammered out. Allie nodded, smiling, amused how Mike could never talk to her without sounding nervous and dorky.

Mike left the building. Unlike San Francisco, it was chilly in New York. Not having anywhere else to go, he zipped up his jacket, put his hands in his pocket and started walking, killing time until 7pm.

The Pegu Club was only half full when Mike got there early at 645am. It was one of the hottest clubs in New York City, but it was early.

Jen wasn't there yet. Mike got a table in a quiet corner. He had a view of the door, he waited nervously for her.

Jen finally arrived at 745pm. "Sorry, I got held up," she said.

"No worries," Mike said. He hesitated, then got up and gave her an awkward hug hello.

The table was empty, Mike hadn't ordered anything. "You didn't have to wait for me," Jen said with a laugh.

"That's okay," he said. He caught the eye of a waitress. Jen ordered a Cosmo and Mike a scotch.

Mike had so much to say. But he was nervous and his thoughts were scrambled, he didn't know how to begin. As he began to say something Jen interrupted and said "Oh there's Leo." She smiled delightedly looking like an excited schoolgirl wanting to talk to the star high school quarterback. "I'll be right back Mike."

Jen hopped off the bar stool and quickly walked over to Leo. Her skirt had hiked up while sitting and she tugged it down. Before she did Mike saw a flash of lacy stocking top.

Mike studied Jen as she talked to Leo and his friends. She looked as breathtaking gorgeous as ever. Her lips were wet with pinkish lipstick, and her long blonde hair was silky and lush, with a wave to it. Did she curl her hair all the time now?

She wore a dress that hugged her body in all the right places. And while still petite and slim, she seemed curvier now. Her breasts were definitely bigger. Her dressed strained under their bigger size. It was more than just her bust. Jen's hips and ass used to be slim almost like a teenage ballerina. Now she was curvier, and while Mike loved Jen's old body, she looked even sexier now, more feminine if that was possible.

Jen was flirting shamelessly with Leo, smiling into his eyes, laughing at everything he said. She used her hands to talk, and often touched his arm and chest. She hadn't changed at all. She was the same Jen, a bubbly social butterfly, a pretty outgoing girl who loved to flirt.

Mike couldn't help it. Even though they had serious things to talk about, he couldn't help it. As he looked at his gorgeous, sexy ex-wife flirting with a group of handsome men, he got hard.

Jen finally returned after about 15 minutes. She was still smiling and half laughing from her conversation with Leo. "Sorry Mike," she said sitting back on the stool. She crossed her long legs as she took a sip of the Cosmo. Mike could help noticing as her skirt rode up. Looking back at him she asked "So, you're back in New York. For a visit?

"I moved back," Mike said. "I'm staying with Steve and his family until I get a place."

Jen nodded. She wondered why he wasn't staying with Jasmine Kelly but didn't say anything.

Mike noticed the ring on her left hand. With trepidation he asked. "You're engaged?"

She shook her head. She said "My boyfriend likes me to wear his ring." She of course didn't tell him the ring belonged to Keri.

Mike nodded slowly. He said "You're going with a lawyer, right?"

Jen nodded. "His name's Clint." Then she casually, nonchalantly said "You're with Jasmine?"

"No we're --."

Just then Jen's iPhone rang. She looked at the screen. It was her babysitter, she had to answer this. "Excuse me," Jen said hopping off the stool again. She brushed her long blonde hair to the side and put the phone to her ear.

As she spoke she adjusted her skirt, straightening it and pulling it down again. Again Mike saw a flash of stocking top. Her skirt was short. Her long legs were still incredible, even more so in high heels, and along with everything else they made her achingly hot.

Her skirt was tight too. Was that the outline of garter straps? Mike knew Jen only wore a garter belt if she planned to fuck. Was she seeing Clint tonight?

Then he thought of the way she'd shamelessly flirted with Leo. Was she fucking around, planning to sleep with Leo tonight? Mike knew she had an insatiable sex drive, she couldn't get enough sex. Was she fucking Leo behind Clint's back?

Jen ended the call with the babysitter, everything was good with Anna. But she kept the phone to her ear, pretending to still be on the call. She processed what Mike had said. She'd asked if he was with Jasmine. And he'd said no.

She turned back to Mike and got up on the stool again. She absentmindedly crossed her legs. She took another sip of the Cosmo and then, just as casually and nonchalantly as before, said "So you were talking about Jasmine?"

"Yeah," Mike said with an uncertain laugh. "Honestly I'm not sure what's going on with Jasmine."

Jen nodded, a smile plastered on her face. What did that mean? That he loved her, but she didn't love him? That they were deciding whether or not to move in together? That it should be MikeJas instead of JasMike?

As these questions flittered through her head Jen looked at Mike. His face was flushed. She recognized that look. He was turned on!

Why was he turned on? Because how she was dressed? She'd gotten her hair done and bought a new dress that afternoon. She'd worn a garter belt to be extra sexy and flashed her stocking tops at him. Was that it?

She played back the evening so far. She'd arrived late and left him at the table to flirt with Leo to dick with him. She knew those moves were immature, but when she was nervous as she was now she resorted to things like that as a defense mechanism.

She flirted with Leo. She told him about her boyfriend Clint, how he likes her to wear his ring.

"Wait," Jen thought. "Is that why he's turned on? Because he thinks I'm cheating on Clint with Leo?"

Mike forced his dark fantasies out of his head. He willed his erection to go away. There were important things to talk about.

"I want you to have the loft apartment," he said abruptly.

It took Jen a moment to catch up. She said "We both own it. We can put it on the market. We'll split the money."

Mike looked pained. "The government took your money too."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:21 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:22 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:23 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:24 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:24 PM