Adultery Life After We by xleglover-COMPLETED
Life After We Pt. 03

Jen's alarm went off. She slowly woke and hit the off button. Frankie was next to her. He'd forgotten to get a hotel room (again!) so he slept over.

Frankie was awake too. He kissed the back of Jen's neck and cupped and caressed her breasts. He was erect. Jen felt his hard cock pressing against her behind.

"We can't Frankie," she said wiggling from his grasp. "I've got to get to work."

"You're always working," he said frustrated. He pointed at his hard dick. "You can't leave me like this." The problem was, Jen was so damn gorgeous, and he was more addicted to her body than ever - her improved, even sexier body with all the new curves.

Jen couldn't help laughing. "If you had your own hotel room you wouldn't have this problem," she pointed out, teasingly giving his shaft one up-and-down stroke. "Next time, remember to get a room," she told him for the umpteenth time. She smiled to soften the rebuke. Then she tussled his hair and got into the shower to get ready for work. She made sure to lock the door so Frankie couldn't try to join her.

She actually had a slow morning at work. But she had no desire for another round of sex with Frankie. She liked his company, their sex was pleasant, it was better than being alone. But the romance and passion she used to have for him were gone. That was how it always was with her. With Ricky, Scott, Tom and now Frankie ... she went heads-over-heels for a while, completely infatuated, but she always got over them. Even with Colin, her first love, she got over him.

Even with that shit Mike, she was over him. She looked determined as the hot water sprayed onto her. "I'm over Mike," she told herself.

When she got out of the shower, Frankie was still in bed. "You've got to get going," she said exasperated. She didn't like Frankie being in the apartment when she wasn't there. Jen didn't want Anna getting too used to seeing Frankie around, she didn't want her becoming attached to him (not that she had to worry, as Frankie paid almost no attention to the infant).

"I've got a big show tonight, I'll sleep for a little more then leave," he said.

"... okay," Jen reluctantly agreed.

Jen dressed and fed Anna. Maggie helped too of course, as Anna's live-in nanny. "Is Frankie still here?" Maggie asked.

Jen nodded. "He shouldn't be here long," she said. "Let me know if he ever bothers you."

"Oh he doesn't bother me," Maggie said looking down, a slight smile coming to her face. Jen noticed the smile and frowned.

Frankie heard Jen leave the apartment, then waited 10 minutes in case she forgot something. Then he yelled out, "Come here babe."

Maggie put Anna in her playpen with some toys. She carried the baby monitor with her, in case Anna cried out. She went into the bedroom, smiling excitedly at Frankie.

"Take off your clothes," Frankie said grinning at her.

Maggie quickly stripped and got into bed with Frankie. Frankie pulled her into his arms and rolled her onto her back, kissing her and fondling her big tits. Unlike Jen, Maggie desperately wanted him, her nipples were rock hard, her pussy soaking wet, and her face had the excited expectant look of a girl wanting to be fucked. If Jen wouldn't take care of him, he'd get off using this 19 year old slut.

"Have you thought more about the Apple proposal?" Jasmine asked Mike in his apartment.

"I haven't decided yet," Mike said. Seeing the disappointment and disapproval on Jasmine's beautiful face, he explained "I'm not sure that's what I want to do with my life. I'm feeling better now, feeling like myself again. But things that seemed important before don't seem as important now."

"Being powerful, making money, having influence, they're not important?" Jasmine asked incredulously. "You have this great opportunity, all this potential, and you'll just let it go? No Mike, I won't let you do that."

"Jasmine, this is my decision," Mike pointed out.

"I care about you Mike," Jasmine said squeezing his hand. "I want what's best for you."

"I care about you too Jasmine," Mike said squeezing her hand back. "Without your help I might still be in jail."

Jasmine smiled and leaned into Mike. "So take my advice Mike," she said hugging him. "Take the job."

"... I'll think about it," Mike said after a moment.

Jasmine gave him a crooked smile. "God you're stubborn," she said with a laugh. She kissed him, and he kissed her back. Soon they were making out.

Mike undressed her as they kissed. She had such an incredible body. Mike undressed himself and got between her legs. She reached into the nightstand for a condom and put it on him. He entered and fucked her, kissing her as he moved in and out of her tight pussy.

Mike took his time fucking her, kissing and fondling her body. He was getting to know her, where she liked touched, how she liked touched. It took some time, but eventually Jasmine moaned and her body trembled. She arched her back as she came.

Mike inwardly patted himself on his back. He was keeping track, that was 10 for 10. The last 10 times they'd fucked, he'd gotten her to cum on his cock. Ten times straight, that was something. Mike knew they were real orgasms too. Jasmine wasn't the kind of girl to fake it. He felt good about himself. Maybe Jen didn't think he was a good lover, but Jasmine certainly did.

Mike kissed Jasmine as she recovered from her orgasm. Having gotten Jasmine off, he felt relaxed to cum himself. It didn't take too long. While she wasn't too passionate, she was so pretty and her body was just incredible. He came moments later.

He pulled out and disposed of the condom, then she snuggled into his arms. "You're an incredible lover," Jasmine said beaming into his eyes.

Mike smiled. Maybe he was a good lover!

Jasmine saw the smug smile on his face and playfully hit his arm. "Don't get too full of yourself," she joked. Then she snuggled back into his arms, purring from post orgasmic bliss.

Mike hugged her, smiling and feeling good. He felt Jasmine fall asleep.

As Jasmine slept, Mike looked up at the ceiling in the darkness. He enjoyed sex with Jasmine. It was impossible not to with the body she had. It was like fucking Kate Upton, what man wouldn't enjoy that? And the fact he was able to regularly make her cum - on his cock, 10 for 10! - made him feel incredibly good.

But he didn't crave Jasmine like he had Jen. With Jen, even after years of being together, often he'd be distracted all day, fantasizing about her, craving her, his dick painfully hard all day long. That was why he always came so fast with Jen, whereas with Jasmine he was able to last.

It wasn't just the game he and Jen had played. It was Jen. She was bubbly and a natural flirt. She turned guys on, even when she wasn't trying. When she WAS trying, she could make a man drool, practically make him cum in his pants, without even touching him. She loved sex, she'd do practically anything to pleasure herself and the man she was with. Mike often thought Jen spent more time thinking about sex than most guys.

Jasmine wasn't like Jen. She was just as pretty and like Jen had a centerfold body. But while Jen adored sex, for Jasmine it was something you did maybe once a week, and if you missed a week that was okay. Jasmine enjoyed it but didn't crave it or miss it if it didn't happen. She wasn't passionate about sex, and wasn't adventurous. She didn't like oral sex. To her sex was kissing, a little foreplay, and then missionary position (always using a condom).

But Jasmine thought he was a good lover! For her, his thin 4" cock was all she needed or wanted, and he made her cum all the time now. Jen always said he was her favorite lover, but did she really mean it? She never craved him like he craved her. She rarely came with him through intercourse. She craved other men, came on their cocks. How could she possibly think he was a better lover than those guys?

Mike shrugged. He knew she'd probably lied, to make him feel good since he was her husband. To give him something, since he gave her the freedom to be with other men to satisfy her desires.

Thinking these thoughts, Mike started getting hard again. But Jasmine was not the kind of girl who would want to fuck twice in one night, and anyway she was sound asleep. He spooned Jasmine and tried not to think about Jen anymore.

Mike woke the next morning with Jasmine snuggled in his arms. That's something Jasmine loved, snuggling.

Mike got hard holding her, having her body pressed against his. How could he not, it was like sleeping with a Sports Illustrated swimsuit model. Mike kissed her and fondled her magnificent breasts. Jasmine slowly woke up. She smiled at Mike and let him take her. Twice in two days! That was probably a first! Mike could tell she wasn't into it, but she didn't stop him as he made love to her.

Jasmine told him once she thought her looks and her body were both a blessing and a curse. They helped open doors and advance her career, but men could not be around her without wanting to fuck her. Men couldn't think straight when they were around her. Sometimes she went to bed with a man JUST so he could get over his lust for her and they could THEN have a serious conversation.

After Jasmine told Mike that story, he wondered about Jen. Jen had that same effect on men. Guys went goo goo around her. He knew sometimes Jen found it annoying too like Jasmine. But mostly she enjoyed all the attention, she got off on being hit on all the time, being lusted over. In fact, Jen intensified the situation. She was the biggest flirt he knew and she always dressed to show off her best assets (her tight ass, long legs and firm slim body).

Later that morning Mike and Jasmine went to brunch at a local restaurant. It was a nice day so they sat outside. They read the paper as they sipped coffee. Mike looked around. There were a lot of loving couples around them, holding hands, smiling into the other's eyes, brief intimate kisses.

Mike wondered what he was doing with Jasmine. He liked her, he owed her a lot, she was beautiful and their sex was okay. But were they a loving couple? Would they ever be?

The restaurant reminded Mike of the little bistro in New York outside the loft apartment. He and Jen had eaten there countless times, often outside on sunny days just like this.

Suddenly Mike missed Jen immensely. It wasn't about sex or his lust for his ex-wife. He and Jen had been together for years, they'd been inseparable from the moment they first met at her sorority party at Penn State. Jen was his best friend. Now, even though he was sitting across from an extraordinary beautiful woman who any man would covet, he realized what he had lost. He hadn't just lost his wife. He'd lost his soul mate.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:21 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:22 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:23 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:24 PM