Adultery Life After We by xleglover-COMPLETED
"I'm not sure I want to do this for the next 10 years," Mike said. He was tired of being on the fast track. Money and advancement used to be important to him. He wasn't so sure anymore. The posttraumatic stress disorder was getting better, he was doing better around people, being in crowds. The lethargy and depression were lessening. But the prospect of getting back into the rat race held little appeal for him. And for what? To make a better iPhone? To design Apple's version of Google Glass? Is that what he wanted to spend his life doing?

"Do you realize how powerful you would be, not just in the Valley but the whole world?" Jasmine said pressing him. "The bonuses and stock options, you would be rich again. Mike, I won't let you turn down this opportunity."

Mike laughed. "It's my decision Jasmine."

Jasmine gave him a crooked smile. "No it's own decision," she said hugging his arm. They'd been seeing each other regularly for weeks. When Jasmine was in Silicon Valley she stayed with Mike in his Cupertino apartment. "Mike, this will help my career too," she said looking into his eyes. "We're a team now right?"

Mike smiled but didn't say anything. "Hmmm, I bet I know what you'd like," Jasmine said grinning at him. "If you're a good boy I'll wear stockings to the dinner tonight."

Mike's eyes went wide and he grinned at the prospect of Jasmine in thigh high stockings. Jasmine rarely wore hose, it was considered unfashionable among the elite. When Jasmine told him that a few weeks ago, Mike thought about it and realized he rarely saw movie stars or TV personalities wearing hosiery; they always went bare legged. That made him wonder about Jen. Jen was the biggest fashion hound, she knew all the latest styles. Surely she knew the faux pas about hosiery, yet she always wore stockings, tights or pantyhose. He wondered if he'd ever have the chance to ask her about it.

Then his head processed what Jasmine had said, "the dinner tonight." His heart sank. He'd forgotten, they had another one of those dinners tonight, with people she called "friends" but she didn't really know, typically bigwigs in the news, entertainment and political arenas who Jasmine wanted to network with.

Of course, he knew Jasmine was using him to get to know these people. But it was better than being alone. He was fond of her, and owed her a lot. And, of course, Jasmine was incredibly beautiful (she was the only girl - besides Jen - he'd rate a 10). It irked him though she only wore stockings if he was "a good boy."

"I've got a meeting with Sam this afternoon." Mike reminded her.

"Okay, I'll meet you at Il Fornaio," she told him. She smiled at him. "Don't be late. And wear your blue shirt, you look good in it." She hugged and kissed him.

"I can't believe you're nailing Jasmine Kelly," Sam said later as they shared a pitcher of beer. "Who's next, Erin Andrews?

Mike laughed. "You're married to a movie star," he pointed out, referring to his wife Claire.

Sam scoffed, being dramatic about it. "Blonde. Big tits. And she can get tickets to any football game. That's dream girl in my book buddy boy."

Mike laughed again. Then he got melancholy as he remembered why they were there. "Have you heard from Jen?" he asked.

"Claire's talked to her," Sam said. "She's okay I guess. Anna's a cute kid."

"Yeah," Mike said looking off into the distance. He'd seen pictures of Anna on Jen's Facebook page. Anna was beautiful, just like her mother. "Is she with Drums?" he asked.

"Mike, if she is, that's on you, you know?" Sam said frowning at his best friend from college.

"I'm just asking Sam," Mike said.

Sam shrugged. "I'm not sure who she's with," he said honestly. "I guess she's seeing Drums. Another guy too, Clint Baxter."

"Who's he?" Mike asked.

"An older guy, 45 maybe," Sam said. "He's a lawyer. I know him by reputation, represents mega rich people like your friends Keri and Jim."

"They're Jen's friends," Mike pointed out. Sam shrugged again. "Are they serious?"

"I don't know Mike," Sam said exasperation creeping into his voice. "Why don't you call Jen and ask?"

"You think I was wrong to leave?" Mike asked.

Sam's tone softened. "I don't know Mike. I know you went through a lot. You needed to get your head straight. Since I like you both, I guess I wish it ended differently."

"Anna's not mine Sam," Mike said. "She was living with Drums while I was in jail."

"I know that Mike," Sam said looking gloomy. "So why did you want to meet?"

"It's been over a year," Mike said. "We need to finalize things."

"Mike you're not asking me to handle your divorce," Sam said looking wary.

"The only thing we have left is the loft apartment," Mike said. "I want Jen to have it. That's all I need you to do, handle that."

"... alright," Sam said reluctantly. He didn't want to get involved in this, but Mike was his best friend.

Sam met with Jen the next week in New York City. Even after knowing her for years, despite being married to a beautiful movie star, he had a hard time not staring at Jen. She was devastatingly beautiful. Physically, god had given her everything.

"Mike wants to give me the loft apartment?" Jen said. "But he sent you to tell me?"

"I'm just the messenger Jen," Sam pointed out shrugging.

Jen shook her head. "I don't want the loft apartment," she said.

"Mike feels bad for leaving you the way he did, he's trying to make up for it," Sam said imploringly. "You don't have to keep the apartment, you can sell it, use the money."

"He said that?" she asked. "He feels bad?"

"I mean ... not in so many words," Sam admitted. Seeing the disappointment come over Jen's face, he quickly added "You know how Mike is, not the best communicator."

"I don't want the apartment," Jen repeated in a low voice. They were silent for long moments. Finally Jen asked "Is he seeing anyone? Tara?"

"I don't know a Tara," Sam said warily.

"But he's seeing someone?"

"I don't think it's serious," Sam said evasively.

Jen waited, her eyes boring into Sam. Finally he said "I think he's dating Jasmine Kelly." Sam winched as he saw the distress come over Jen's pretty face.

"You're not surprised are you?" Allie said to Jen later that day. They were in Allie's office.

"I guess not," Jen said glumly.

"I mean, Jasmine really helped Mike out," Allie reminded her.

Jen looked sharply at Allie, glaring at her. "Sorry," Allie said, knowing this subject was a sore point with Jen.

Taking another tack, she said "You're seeing other people right? So is Mike. It's good Jen. You two need to move on with your lives."

"Yeah, I guess," Jen said.

"So how is Clint Baxter?" Allie said smiling. "I've seen his picture, he looks just like Clint Eastwood."

"Yeah, he does," Jen said finally smiling. "He's nice. I like him."

"You're still seeing Frankie?" Allie asked.

"Sometimes," Jen said with a shrug.

Allie got up from her desk and sat on the sofa next to Jen. "So guess what?" she said giving Jen an excited look.

"What?" Jen said looking interested.

Allie gave Jen an excited smile. "Darren and I have started playing our own game," she said delightedly.

"Are you serious?" Jen said her eyes going wide. "What are you doing?"

"Going to clubs," Allie said. "God I never knew there were so many swingers in New York."

Jen gawked at her friend. "How does it work?"

"It's like a party, usually in someone's house," Allie explained. "If we meet another couple we like, we find a bedroom."

"Oh my god," Jen said shocked. "When did this start? I thought you didn't want Darren to play."

"I didn't want Darren to play the way he used to," Allie said. She laughed. "But you know me, I'm a bigger slut than you." They both laughed. "We talked about it. We decided to have fun while we're young." Allie laughed again and held out her hands. "It's forced me to get back into shape."

Jen nodded. Allie did look good, she had her pre-pregnancy body back. "I bet Darren is happy about that," she joked.

Allie rolled her eyes playfully. "He can't keep his hands off me," she giggled. She whispered conspiratorially "We usually swap with mixed couples like us."

"Black husband and white wife?" Jen asked.

Allie nodded delightedly. "After Darren I can't get enough of black men," she said giggling. "And Darren likes white girls." She scowled playfully at her best friend. "Don't even think it, I'm never letting you near Darren again."

"That's okay," Jen said with a laugh. She actually had no interest in Darren. She'd enjoyed the sex with him but she wasn't really interested in black men.

"So what about you?" Allie asked. "You have Clint and Frankie. Who else? Barista boy? That trainer at your gym, what's his name, Danny? I know how bad you are. Who else is in your harem?"

"I don't have a harem," Jen said with a laugh.

"But the sex is good right?" Allie asked. "With Clint and Frankie?"

"Sure," Jen said sounding less than enthusiastic. Seeing Allie's questioning look, she said "I used to think about sex all the time, I couldn't get enough." She shrugged. "I don't know, maybe it's being a mother. It's not so important anymore."

Allie gave her friend a concerned look. Then to keep things light, she laughed and said "Speak for yourself girlfriend!" Despite herself Jen laughed.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:21 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:22 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:23 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:24 PM