Adultery Life After We by xleglover-COMPLETED
"I guess you'll have to see, huh?" she teased. She slid down his body onto her knees. She took his cock out and went down on him.

She licked up and down his shaft, at the same time caressing his balls. Then she took his cock into her mouth. She stroked him with her hands as she bobbed her head up and down.

Clint groaned. "Keep doing that and you're going to make me cum," he warned, his words coming out like a moan. He pulled her up to her feet. He put his cock back into his pants and then took her hand. "Let's go downstairs."

In the bedroom, Clint unzipped Jen's dress. It fell to the floor around her feet. She stepped out of it, leaving her in bra, panties, garter belt, stockings and high heels. Then she undressed him until he was naked.

Clint laid Jen on the bed. He pulled down her bra and sucked and rubbed her nipples. "Feels good," Jen said closing her eyes.

Clint moved his hand over her firm flat stomach down to her panties. He rubbed over her pussy. To his surprise, her panties were dry. He reached into her panties, feeling her pussy. He was pleased to find her completely hairless. But her pussy was barely moist.

"Don't you like this?" he said looking at her, concerned.

"Of course I do," she said immediately. She pulled him on top of her. "I want you so much," she said kissing him. They made out and fondled each other. Jen ran her fingertips over his muscular chest and over his six pack abs. Clint fondled her breasts and rubbed her nipples.

Jen lifted her butt as Clint pulled off her panties. He moved between her legs, guiding his cock to her pussy. She was still dry. He frowned. Wasn't she enjoying this? Wasn't he turning her on?

Reading his mind, Jen said reassuringly "I've been that way since having Anna." She tongued spit onto her hand and lubricated herself. She smiled at him, inviting him to enter her.

"Condom?" he asked.

Jen shook her head. "I'm on the pill," she said.

Clint smiled, clearly happy with that answer. Leaning on his elbows, he pressed his cockhead between her pussy lips. She still seemed dry so he used he own spit to lubricate his shaft. Then he pushed harder until his thick cockhead popped into her.

"God you feel good!" Clint gushed, feeling Jen's soft velvety pussy for the first time.

"Yeah," Jen said with a grimace. Clint was almost as thick as Frankie, and longer. Clint took his time, knowing it took girls time to get used to his big cock. Soon though, he was balls deep inside Jen. He began pumping in and out, moving slow at first but then going faster.

"Oh god," Clint moaned. Her pussy felt so good! So soft and smooth, and tight too! He couldn't believe she'd had a baby!

"Are you close?" Clint asked kissing up her neck.

"Almost," Jen panted. "Just a little longer."

"I can last," Clint said panting back.

"Yeah?" Jen panted. She closed her eyes, enjoying the wonderful sensations of Clint's long thick cock moving in and out of her. But she wasn't sure if she'd cum, she couldn't seem to get over the edge. She could fake it to spare his feelings. But she wanted to cum.

She glanced to the side. There was a chair there. She closed her eyes. This time she imagined Mike was sitting in the chair, watching Clint fuck her. "Suck my nipples," she whispered to the make believe Mike. Clint heard her. As he continued to pound her he leaned down and sucked and rubbed her nipples. "Oh god yeah," Jen moaned. In her fantasy Mike was sucking her nipples as Clint fucked her. Moments later she arched her back and her toes curled in her high heels as she came. Clint followed soon after, cumming and ejaculating deep inside Jen.

Afterwards Jen felt guilty. Clint had gone to a lot of trouble and spent a lot of money for this evening, she shouldn't have thought about Mike while he fucked her. She took off the bra, garter belt, stockings and high heels. Then, to help make it up to him, she asked "Can I borrow your shirt?"

"Yes, of course," Clint said smiling and looking pleased.

Jen smiled into his eyes and put on his shirt. She knew men loved it when you wore their shirts. She leaned into him. "That was wonderful," she said running her hand down his chest and smiling into his eyes.

Jen went out with Clint about every other week, whenever he was in town. A few weeks after the yacht date they were in his hotel room, in bed after having sex. "Can I asked you something?" he asked. "How do you think we're doing?"

"How do I think we're doing?" Jen repeated with a giggle. It was such a lawyer way to say that. "I don't know." She added with a laugh, "If we're going to have a serious talk I need a drink."

Clint laughed back and went over to the bar of his suite. "Let's see what we've got," he said looking over the hotel room's stock of bottles.

Jen got up from the bed and joined him at the bar. She was naked, except for her bra (which somehow managed to stay on during their sex) and stockings. She put Clint's shirt on because she was a little chilly, and also because she knew he liked that.

Jen looked at the bottles of the suite's bar. Among the bottles was Highland Park Scotch.

Clint said "Let's see, we've got vodka, gin, wine, scotch -."

"Scotch," Jen said looking at the Highland Park.

Clint raised an inquiring eyebrow at her. "I thought you liked vodka, or wine," he said. "I didn't know you drank scotch."

"Sometimes," Jen said with a shrug. "Just a little. With one ice cube."

Clint nodded approvingly. He poured both Jen and himself one. She smiled at Clint as he handed a glass to her. She sipped it, remembering all the times she'd watched Mike drink Highland Park with a single ice cube. Then she realized Clint was saying something to her. "Sorry, what?"

"I asked, if you enjoy being with me," Clint asked.

"Of course I do honey," Jen said smiling at him and rubbing his arm. They sat down on the sofa.

"I really like being with you," Clint said smiling and putting his arm around her.

"Well, good," Jen said with a giggle, leaning into his arm.

"So maybe we should take the next step, become exclusive," Clint said.

"Oh," Jen said suddenly off-balance. She wasn't ready for this conversation. To buy time she joked "Exactly how does that work, since you swing?"

He smiled. "I don't call it swinging, it's an open relationship," he explained.

"There's a difference?" Jen said with a laugh. She affectionately squeezed his arm to let him know she was joking.

"Maybe not," Clint admitted laughing back. "How does it work? We'd be committed to each other. But when we're not together, you can see who you want and I can see who I want."

"Okay ..." Jen said hesitantly, processing this.

"We don't talk about our lovers," Clint said. "Unless you want to."

"No, I wouldn't want to know," Jen said immediately. They both were thinking about Mike (Clint had heard about Mike's cuckold fantasies from Jim and Keri, how Mike liked Jen to tell him about her lovers).

Clint nodded. "I'm that way too," he said. He carefully said "I'm not putting Mike down. I'm just not into that."

Jen nodded, looking at her glass of Highland Park Scotch.

"It'd just be sex, it'll keep us hot for each other," Clint said talking about sex with their respective lovers.

"I get that," Jen said.

"But we'd be committed to each other," he added.

"Kinda like going steady," Jen joked with a giggle.

"Yeah I guess," Clint said with a chuckle. "What do you think?"

"I don't know Clint, I'm not sure I'm ready for that," Jen said. Seeing the disappointment in his face, she gave him a weak smile and said "You know I'm still getting over Mike. Do you really want to be my rebound boyfriend?"

"You haven't seen him, talked to him, for over a year right?" Clint said gently. "You need to move on honey. I want to be with you Jen. I'll do my best to make you happy. Give us a chance."

Jen looked away. She didn't respond, not knowing what to say. Seeing her discomfort, he changed the subject and said "Can I asked you something else?"

"I guess," Jen said with a nervous laugh.

"A couple of things," he said.

"Okay," Jen said with another laugh.

"I like when you wear this," Clint said smiling at her and touching the collar of his shirt. "It makes me feel good."

Jen smiled back at him.

Jen hadn't bothered to button the shirt, so her lacy pink bra showed through. Clint fingered the lace. "I'd like you to go braless," he said.

"Oh, I'll take it off," Jen said reaching behind her.

"No, that's not what I mean. When we go out, I'd like you to go braless." He grinned at her. "That's always turned me on."

"Okay, I can do that," Jen said giggling. She knew different people had different kinks. She didn't mind going braless when she was with him, she'd just have to pick the right things to wear so it didn't look obscene. "That's what you wanted to ask me?"

"That's the first thing," he said. He touched the ring on her left hand. It was the Sophia ring. "Why do you wear this?" he asked.

"I like the ring, it's by Sophia Dakati," Jen said defensively.

"But why do you wear it on your left hand?"

"I don't always," Jen said. "When I don't want to get hit on I wear it like an engagement ring."

"But you're with me," Clint pointed out.

"Of course I am," Jen said, leaning into him. She smiled and shrugged. "I forgot." She moved the Sophia ring from her left to right hand. "Sorry," she said, and she kissed him.

"Mike gave you that ring, right?" Clint asked.

"Well, yeah," Jen admitted. "But I wear it because I like the designer, not because he gave it to me."

Clint nodded. He decided not to push it. "You'll think about what I said?"

"I'm already thinking about it," she assured him, smiling into this eyes. She got on her tiptoes and kissed him again.

"Congratulations!" Jasmine gushed, clinking Mike's champagne glass. "I can't believe Apple's offered you Code Master."

"It's not that big a deal," Mike said. "It's more of a figure head position."

"No it's not Mike," Jasmine said seriously. "Apple's never had a Code Master, not even with Steve Jobs. It's equivalent to CTO, you'll have major influence over the direction of the company." She squeezed his arm and said gently but forcefully, "Honey, you need to be less modest sometimes. It'll hurt your career."

Mike shrugged. "I'm not sure I want this career," he said.

Jasmine gave him a "seriously?" look. She said (with disbelief in her voice), "You're not thinking about turning down the promotion? Do you realize the buzz this is getting? Not just the Valley. CNN ran a spot on it today, so did the 3 networks. No one turns down a promotion like this."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:21 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:22 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:23 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:24 PM