Adultery Life After We by xleglover-COMPLETED
Mike nervously handed her a glass of wine and they clinked glasses. "I'd like to get to know you better Mike," she said after taking a sip of wine, looking into his eyes. "Would you like to get to know me better?"

"Yes," Mike said, his throat dry from excitement. He put both wine glasses on the table. Then he pulled her to him and kissed her.

They fell onto the sofa, kissing and petting each other. Jasmine's body felt incredible! He couldn't help comparing her to Jen. While Jen was small breasted, slim and petite, Jasmine had a classic hour glass figure. Jasmine's legs were just as long as Jen's, and while not as slim as Jen's were perhaps just as shapely.

Mike cupped and fondled Jasmine's breasts while he kissed her. He pulled down the tiny straps, revealing her breasts to his eyes. They were magnificent! So big and full, yet firm too, with hard upturned nipples. She didn't need a bra, it was like they defied gravity. Mike always thought Jen's small tiny tits were perfect. Jasmine's were perfect too, yet so much bigger!

Mike's lips went to one of her nipples, licking and sucking it. He rolled the other between his thumb and forefinger. He worked on her for long moments. Jasmine stroked his hair as he played with her tits.

Mike looked up at her and was surprised. While she was smiling at him, there wasn't lust or excitement in her face. With Jen, if you played with her breasts and nipples for even a few moments she'd be writhing under you with her cum face on, practically ready to climax. While Jasmine seemed to be enjoying the attention, she certainly wasn't out of control, not even close to it.

"Don't you like this?" Mike asked cupping and fondling her breasts.

"Of course I do," Jasmine said smiling at him, but again her face was devoid of excitement.

Mike's heart sunk. Clearly he didn't turn her on. But he was too lost in lust to stop now, he wanted her! He pulled the negligee completely off her. He took a moment to look at her. Her body was perfect, flawless! So full and lush, so tight and firm!

He kissed down her body, over her perfect breasts, her flat stomach, down her firm shapely thighs. He got on the floor, between her legs. He looked at her pussy. She kept herself completely bare with just a trimmed landing strip, similar to Jen. Her pussy looked like Jen's too, although Jasmine's lips were fuller than Jen's (matching the rest of her body).

Mike moved up between her long legs. He knew he was good at eating pussy. He intended to take his time with Jasmine, use all his magic to make her writhe under his lips and tongue and give her an incredible orgasm.

To his surprise, she closed her legs modestly. "I don't really like that," she said blushing.

"Really?" Mike asked surprised. He'd never met a girl who didn't like being eaten out. Jen adored it.

"Yeah, I never have," Jasmine said looking embarrassed. "I'm sorry."

"That's okay," Mike said feeling bad for making her feel uncomfortable.

She pulled him to her. "Let's work on you," she said with a sly smile, undressing him. She took off his shirt, then kissed down his chest as she unbuckled and unzipped his pants.

Mike worried as she pulled down his shorts. Would she be disappointed with his size? To his relief, Jasmine didn't look disappointed. But she didn't look excited either. She smiled at him, but there was no lust on her face.

She stroked him a few times, then briefly took him into her mouth. Then she got up and said "Are you ready?"

"Yeah," Mike panted, looking at her beautiful face, her wet lips, her ripe body.

Jasmine stood up. She took Mike's hand and led him into the bedroom. They passed Jasmine's high heels on the floor. For a moment Mike's thoughts flashed to Jen. Countless times he'd seen her step back into her high heels before getting into bed to fuck. Also, Jen almost always wore stockings. Jasmine was bare legged. Not that she needed stockings, her legs were incredible no matter what. But then so were Jen's. As he thought about it, he couldn't remember ever seeing Jasmine wearing hosiery, she always went bare legged. Jen on the other hand almost always wore hose (even if just pantyhose or tights), except when it was really hot.

Jasmine playfully pushed Mike onto the bed. She reached into her purse and got a condom. "I'm on the pill but -."

"I get it," Mike said taking the condom from her. He opened the foil package and was about to put it on when Jasmine took it from him.

"I'll put it on you," she said giving him a dazzling smile. She rolled it onto his cock. After he was sheathed, Mike kissed her, moving his hands over her body again. He moved her onto her back and got between her legs. Jasmine reached between their bodies and guided his cock to her pussy. "I want you," she said.

Mike pushed into her pussy. He groaned and his eyes rolled up into his head as he entered her. Her pussy felt so good! He began moving in and out of her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down to kiss her. They kissed as Mike fucked her.

"Do you think you'll cum?" Mike asked between kisses, his orgasm getting close.

"Don't worry about me," she assured him.

"I'm gonna cum," Mike warned.

"Go ahead, I want you too," Jasmine said, pulling Mike to her again and kissing him.

Mike came moments later. He stayed on top of Jasmine supporting himself on his arms, then carefully pulled out. He disposed of the condom then got back on the bed next to Jasmine.

"Are you okay?" he asked stroking down her stomach.

"I'm fine," she assured him, smiling at him and snuggling into his arm.

"Did you cum?" Mike asked.

"No, but that's okay," she said kissing his chest. "I'm fine."

Jasmine sensed Mike was upset. "What's wrong?"

"... it's just ..." Mike said, but he was too embarrassed to continue.

"Tell me honey, what's wrong?" Jasmine gently pressed.

Mike hesitated, then finally said "Jen hardly came. With me anyway. Her lovers always made her cum."

Jasmine sat up. She took Mike's face into her soft hands and gently said, "I'm not Jen Mike. I think you're a great lover, I had a wonderful time." She kissed him. "I hardly ever cum, no matter who I'm with. That's just how I am. Okay?" She kissed him again.

"Okay," Mike said giving her a crooked grin.

"I've seen Jen's lovers, they're good looking," Jasmine admitted. "That's not important to me." She quickly added with a giggle, "I think you're good looking."

"Okay," Mike said with a laugh.

"Sex isn't that important to me Mike," Jasmine said. "I mean, it is and it isn't. I'm looking for a partner in life. Sex is just part of it." She gave a crooked smile. "Sorry for getting so serious, but you started it." She giggled.

"No, it's okay," Mike assured her.

She took his face in her hands again and looked into his eyes. "I'm not Jen Mike. I'm a one man girl. I don't want other men." Then she tilted her head and gave him an inquiringly look. "Are you looking for that?"

"No, I'm done with that," Mike said referring to his and Jen's game.

"Good because that's not me," Jasmine said. She kissed him. "Do you want to sleep over? I'd like you to."

"I'd like that too," Mike said. They got under the blanket. One thing Jasmine had in common with Jen, she liked to be snuggled in bed. It felt good to hold a woman, especially one so beautiful and sexy as Jasmine Kelly.

"Do you think we're going too fast?" Jasmine asked as they lay in bed looking at each other.

"Probably," Mike joked with a laugh.

"I've had my eye on you for a while," Jasmine said smiling into his eyes.

"You're hard not to notice," Mike said smiling back. His hand drifted to her bare breasts. He cupped them, amazing at their perfection. "You're so sexy," he gushed, his dick getting hard again.

She felt his hard dick poking her. She smiled at him. "I really need to get some sleep," she gently said. She hugged and kissed him to make sure he didn't see it as a rejection.

"Okay," he said, knowing sex was over for tonight. Jasmine rolled over and Mike spooned her, and they fell asleep holding each other.

For their second date Clint rented a sleek, 75 foot yacht for a private dinner cruise around the New York Bay. He picked her up in a limo at the loft apartment and they drove to Pier 81 on the west side of Manhattan. As they boarded the yacht they were greeted by a staff of 20, including a private chef and a string quartet. They sipped Dom Perignon and nibbled on Russian caviar as they sailed down the Hudson. They were serenaded by the quartet as they rounded the tip of Manhattan and sailed up the East River to midtown. They had a gourmet dinner as they watched the sunset over the Empire State Building and the Chrysler Building. As darkness fell they slow danced to the soft music of the string quartet as the ship circled Ellis Island and the Statute of Liberty.

"Are you having fun?" Clint asked as they swayed to the soft music.

"Not really, I yacht around the Statute of Liberty all the time," Jen joked. She looked into Clint's eyes. "I'm having a wonderful time," she said. She reached up on her tip toes and kissed him.

Clint ran his hands down Jen's back and ass as he kissed her. He felt the straps of her garter belt. "I like your choice in lingerie," he said grinning at her.

"I like it you like it," she said smiling back at him. She looked at the string quartet. She took Clint's hand and guided him to a private alcove where they could still hear the music but couldn't be seen. "You went to a lot of trouble to get laid," she joked.

"Is it going to work?" he asked smiling at her.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:21 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:22 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:23 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:24 PM