Adultery Life After We by xleglover-COMPLETED
Drums was still hard from that morning. It was impossible not to get hard around Jen, especially when she was all dressed up in stockings and high heels. She had the best legs! He thought about jerking off but that wasn't appealing to him. Maybe he'd catch up with Jen tonight.

He got up and pulled on his jeans. He cracked open the door. He saw Maggie but not Anna. He went out and said "Where's the brat?"

Maggie laughed. "She's taking a nap," she said. She gave Drums an admiring up and down look. He was shirtless, and she felt flushed looking at his muscular chest. He looked hot in those low rise jeans, they hung on him really well.

Drums noticed Maggie's appraising eye. He liked that, the admiringly look, the excitement on her face. He got that from a lot of girls, but not Jen, not anymore.

Maggie was a cute girl. Short brown hair, farm fresh cute face. She wore glasses, that was kind of hot. She had long legs, a nice ass. Her tits were bigger than Jen's.

He walked over to Maggie. "So how old are you?" he asked brushing a hand across her cheek.

"I'm 19," Maggie said, her face getting hot at Drums's touch.

"19," Drums repeated. So young, like a college sophomore. Definitely good looking. Not in Jen's class, not even close. But still, only 19. And he liked the idea of fucking Jen's nanny, in Jen's bed. Jen deserved it for not taking care of him that morning.

"Let me show you something," he said. He unbuckled and unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. "What do you think?"

"Oh my god," Maggie gasped, her eyes going wide. This was going to happen, it really was! She'd dreamt about making love to this hot rock star, fantasized about it, and now it was really going to happen! Not wanting to give him a chance to change his mind, she quickly got on her knees and took him into her mouth.

"Good girl," Drums said, stroking Maggie's face. She wasn't very good at giving head, but it was really hot being inside a 19 year old's mouth. And anyway, she was probably just as good as Jen.

"Pull down my pants," he said. Keeping the head of his cock in her mouth, Maggie pulled his jeans down his legs. Drums kicked them off.

He put his hands on the back of her head and shifted her lower. "Lick my balls," he told her. As instructed, Maggie lapped at his big balls, licking them and sucking them into her mouth.

"Yeah, good girl," Drums said approvingly. He raised his leg and put his foot on the sofa, opening himself to her. He pushed her head lower and said "Lick my asshole Maggie."

When she hesitated, he said, "Come on, do it. Jen loves doing it."

"Really?" the naïve teenager asked.

"Oh yeah," Drums lied. He knew Jen would never do that. He stroked Maggie's hair. "Come on, you'll love it."

Maggie smiled weakly at Drums. She let Drums move her head lower, and then she hesitantly licked his asshole. "Oh yeah," Drums moaned. "Yeah, that feels so fucking good. That's it Maggie, yeah, just like that. Oh yeah, you're my ass licking slut, aren't you?"

Soon after Drums was ready to fuck. He carried and threw Maggie onto Jen's bed, delighting the teenager. He got on the bed and made Maggie strip for him. He liked what he saw. She didn't compare to Jen, but who did? She had a pussy, that was all that mattered.

He didn't want her to try to kiss him (not after licking his ass) so he rolled her onto her hands and knees. As he was about to enter her she hesitantly asked "Do you have a condom?"

"No," he lied. He had one in his wallet but he wanted to fuck her bareback. "You're on the pill right?"

"No," she said sounding scared. Drums's cock twitched. This was getting even better! "I'll pull out," he promised, but he was lying again. That seemed to appease Maggie and she let him enter her.

Drums fucked Maggie hard, his lust magnified by the fact he was fucking an innocent teenager not on any birth control. Maggie squealed under him like a wild pig, loving every second of it. He reached under and fondled and squeezed her big tits, making her moan even more. He felt her shudder with an orgasm, and then he was close to his own climax. The thought of shooting his fertile seed into her unprotected womb was driving him crazy with lust.

He grabbed and pulled her hair as his orgasm hit. At the very last second he pulled out and shot his load over her back. He realized if he got Maggie pregnant Jen would find out he was cheating on her. He didn't want that drama. Despite the bump in their relationship he still wanted to marry her.

Afterwards Maggie was giddy as she snuggled into Drums's arm. She couldn't believe she'd just fucked a famous rock and roll star! She couldn't wait to tell her friends!

"I want to thank you for all your help," Mike told Jasmine after the all-hands meeting. They were sitting in a crowded Peet's Coffee. Everyone recognized Jasmine Kelly of course. Although they kept a respectful distance away, everyone was looking at her, especially the men. Mike couldn't blame them. Jasmine was gorgeous! She was just as pretty as Jen, and he'd seen her in a bikini so he knew she had an incredible body. She was probably the only other girl he'd ever seen who might have legs as good as Jen's.

"You were right Mike, I was wrong, it was the least I could do," Jasmine said. She put her hand over his. "What you did was so brave. I really admire you." She smiled into his eyes.

"Thanks," Mike said smiling back. He was well aware of Jasmine's hand over his. Her hand was petite and pretty, and so soft.

Finally though Jasmine pulled her hand away. She said "So you and Jen broke up? I'm not surprised. I'm not trying to be mean, she's nice enough. But you two seem so different. She's so wild."

"I try not to think about her," Mike said with a tight grin.

"I'm sorry, I'm being an idiot."

"No you're not, it's just ... we were both wrong." He grimaced. "I'm not proud of myself, the way it ended."

Jasmine nodded, feeling Mike's discomfort and pain. "I guess all breakups are like that," she said.

Mike suddenly felt anxious in the crowded coffee bar. "You feel like getting a drink?" he asked.

"Definitely," Jasmine said smiling at him.

Mike took Jasmine to a neighborhood bar. He'd been there before, he knew it would be mostly empty.

"So I hear you're doing amazing things at Apple," Jasmine said as she sipped a glass of white wine.

"I'm just a programmer," Mike said.

"You're being modest," Jasmine said giving him a playful hit in the arm. "I know Bob Lynch. He raves about you." Lynch was Senior VP of Development at Apple, essentially the CTO.

"Yeah, well, thanks," Mike said, his anxiety spiking again. Part of him - the ambitious part - wanted to jump onto the Apple fast track and go as far as possible. But that life would be really stressful and he wasn't sure he was up for it, with his head and psyche being so fucked up. Another part of him wanted to crawl back into his apartment and be by himself. That life would be lonely, but at least he wouldn't be so anxious all the time. He knew he had to find some middle ground, but he wasn't sure what.

He felt Jasmine put her hand over his again. "I know I'm being forward - I can't help it, I'm a reporter," she said with a laugh. "I've always liked you. I've always been attracted to the strong silent types." She laughed again, this time a little nervously. "I'd like to get to know you better Mike."

Mike didn't know what to say. He wasn't used to being pursued by girls, much less girls as beautiful as Jasmine Kelly. Since when had he become so desirable?

"People say I'm a pushy bitch," Jasmine said with another laugh. She slid closer to Mike. "I've wanted to do this a long time." She leaned into Mike and kissed him.

Mike was stunned at first. Then he kissed Jasmine back. Her lips were so full and soft. They kissed for a few moments, and then Jasmine pulled away. They were both gasping. "Sorry, I couldn't resist," she said giving Mike a delighted smile. "I hope you're not weirded out."

"No, I liked it," Mike said.

She smiled and beamed into his eyes. "I've got to go, I'm meeting my producer," she said. "I'm going to dinner with some work friends tomorrow. Would you like to go?"

"Ah yeah, sure, I'd like that," Mike said a little nervously.

"You're so cute," Jasmine giggled, leaning into him. She got a pen and paper from her bag and wrote down an address. "Pick me up at 7, okay?"

The dinner was with 6 of Jasmine's work colleagues, all bigwigs from the major news channels. Everyone seemed impressed with Jasmine for getting the reclusive Mike Andrews to go out to dinner. They'd all tried to interview Mike since being released by the government, but he'd refused all requests. He was a very private person and the thought of being interviewed on TV turned his stomach. They quizzed Mike throughout dinner, wanting to know the full story about what he'd done and what the government had done to him while being held prisoner. Mike dodged their questions as best he could. By the end of the dinner he felt like he'd been interrogated by the CATF.

He felt shaky as he drove Jasmine to her hotel. "Are you okay?" she asked.

"Yeah, I'm good," Mike said, but he was anything but.

"Thanks for coming to dinner with me," she said, squeezing his arm and leaning into him.

"Are they your friends?" Mike asked referring to the people at dinner.

"No, not really," Jasmine said. "People I need to know though. Here's my hotel." Mike parked at the curb in front of the Belvedere hotel, the trendiest boutique hotel in Palo Alto. Still holding Mike's arm, she said "Want to come up?"

Inside her suite, Jasmine said "Can you make us drinks?" She stepped out of her high heels and walked to her bedroom. "I'll be back in a minute."

Mike stared at the 4 inch high heels. He felt his erection growing. Remembering the drinks, he hurriedly opened a bottle of wine from the in-room bar and poured 2 glasses.

Jasmine came out a few moments later. Mike gasped when he saw her. She'd taken off the sexy designer dress and now wore a filmy negligee that ended well above her knees. Two thin spaghetti straps held up the negligee. It was clear she wasn't wearing anything underneath, no bra or panties. His heart pounded in his chest.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:21 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:22 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:23 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:24 PM