Adultery Life After We by xleglover-COMPLETED
Jen smiled back at the teenager. "Don't tell Frankie okay?" she said.

"Never, girls have to stick together, right?" Maggie said with another giggle.

Jen checked on Anna and then went into her bedroom. She undressed and got into bed. She didn't bother with a nightie or panties. Her body was hot from making out and going down on Clint, she needed an orgasm.

She stretched out on the bed and played with herself, one hand fondling her breasts and nipples, the other caressing her inner thighs. She closed her eyes and fantasized about Clint. Despite his age, he was gorgeous and had a great body, and had an impressive cock. She rubbed her nipples imagining it was his hand, not hers. She rubbed her clit imagining it was his tongue. She put two fingers into herself imagining it was his cock.

But she couldn't cum. She felt frustrated, this was happening more and more, not being able to get herself off. She switched her fantasy to Frankie, then Ricky, then Scott, she even thought about Colin, but still she couldn't cum.

So then, as if on their own volition, her thoughts turned to Mike. She remembered Colin's party, when she and Mike had been on their knees in front of Mal. Mal's cock pressed against Mike's cheek.

"Go down on him Mike," she'd said. The sight of Mike opening his lips and taking Mal's hard cock into his mouth had been so erotic. And then Malcolm had started fucking Mike's face. She shuddered at that memory, her fingers furiously rubbing her clit.

"Cum on Mike's face," she'd told Mal. "Please do this for me," she'd begged Mike. Mike had let Mal cum all over his face, even though he didn't want that. She'd never seen anything so hot. She'd loved Mike so much at that moment.

She was close to cumming as she continued to remember that evening. But in her fantasy, things deviated from what had really happened. As she rubbed her clit, she imagined pushing Mike down on his back. His little cock was rock hard. She mounted him. As she fucked him she leaned down and licked all of Mal's cum from his face. In her fantasy Mike looked deep in her eyes and said "I love you baby."

At that moment Jen came. Her body convulsed from a massive orgasm. Afterwards she lay gasping. Then reality hit her. Mike was gone. He didn't love her anymore. They were getting a divorce. Despite her promise to herself, she curled into a ball and cried.

The next day Keri called Jen. "Tell me everything!" Keri said excitedly.

Jen shrugged, still feeling emotionally unbalanced. "Clint's nice I guess ...," she said. "He comes on kinda strong."

"He's a lawyer, what do you expect?" Keri joked. "I thought you liked aggressive men."

Jen couldn't help laughing. "I do, but he got really heavy for a first date."

"He's older Jen," Keri patiently explained. "He doesn't have time to waste. He's trying to find out if there's potential for something long term."

"I need to get Mike out of my head," Jen thought to herself. "Maybe Clint can help. But still ..."

"I'm not sure I'm ready for something serious," Jen said.

"Jen honey, Clint is a good man, Jim and I have known him for years," Keri said. "He's handsome, wealthy. You can trust him, he's transparent, he is what you see. Jen honey, you should give him a chance."

"Maybe," Jen said unsure. "He told me he's into open relationships."

"Yes, like Jim and me," Keri said. "That's what you want, right?"

"I don't know," Jen said with a frown. "Not exactly what I dreamed about when I was growing up."

"But Mike -."

"Mike wanted it more than me," Jen said. Then she admitted "Okay, I wanted it too. But you know how that ended."

"It's different honey," Keri said gently. "Mike was into seeing you with other men, the whole cuckold fantasy. Clint's not into that. He wants both of you to enjoy life, but he understands the difference between love and sex. Clint's a man, he's mature. You need someone like him Jen, he'll take care of you, he'll never let you down."

"He divorced Ellen," Jen pointed out.

"That was mutual, and amicable too," Keri told her. "And Clint took care of her financially, she'll never have to work again in her life."

"Okay, well ... he is kinda hunky," Jen said with a giggle.

"Only kinda?" Keri said giggling back. "So, did anything happen?"

Jen blushed into the phone. "I went down on him," she admitted with an embarrassed giggle. She remembered how Clint had pushed her head down into his lap. "He's a pushy shit."

"He's a lawyer!" Keri joked again. But she knew Jen. "I bet you liked it though."

"Well ..." Jen said in a soft voice.

"I think he's right for you Jen," Keri said turning serious. "He's an aggressive asshole sometimes, but nice too." She laughed knowing her young friend. "See? Perfect for you."

"Oh my god, just imagine my match dot com profile," Jen said laughing back. "In search of well-endowed hunky man, assholes preferred."

"You know what I mean!" Keri said laughing. "You'll go out with him again?"

"Maybe, we'll see," Jen said unsure again.

That night Jen had a date with Drums. While Maggie watched Anna, she and Drums went to dinner at an Italian place down the street (Jen never went to the little bistro anymore). Afterwards they went to a club to listen to a local band, and then went back home to the loft apartment.

Jen checked on Anna while Drums chatted with Maggie. Maggie seemed as star struck as ever with Drums even though she saw him a couple times a week on his dates with Jen.

Maggie went to bed (Jen had converted the study into a 3rd bedroom for Maggie). Jen and Drums went into her room.

They fucked, as they did at the end of all their dates. But their sex no longer had the passion and lust from before. It was like they were going through the motions, at least from Jen's point of view.

"Okay if I stay over?" Drums asked. "I forgot to get a hotel room."

"Again?" Jen said irritably. Frankie knew she didn't like him to stay over. He did this all the time! How hard was it to book a hotel room? God he was so irresponsible!

"Come on, what's the big deal?" Frankie said.

"It's not good for Anna to wake up and see you here," Jen said.

"She's a baby!" Frankie said with a dismissive laugh. "Anyway, I'm your boyfriend, right?"

"I need to brush my teeth," Jen said going into the bathroom. Afterwards she slipped into a silk nightie and got into bed with Frankie. Jen rolled to her side and Frankie spooned her.

Frankie moved his hand to her breasts, cupping her. Her body felt really good. She worked out regularly now, and she definitely had her firm toned body back. He felt his cock stiffen as he fondled her perky tits. He was ready for round 2!

Jen felt his erection too. She pulled away from him and said "No Frankie, I have to get up early tomorrow."

"Come on babe, we used to do it all the time," he said pulling her back.

"I've got a baby now, I'm a single parent, my job is more important now," Jen said wiggling from his grasp.

"Fine, whatever," he said irritably. He moved to spoon her again.

"Um, would you mind sleeping on your side?" Jen said gently.

"I thought you liked sleeping that way," Drums said confused.

"I do usually," she said. "I don't know, I don't feel like myself, maybe I'm PMSing."

"Okay, sure, I get it," Drums said. He stayed on his side of the bed while Jen rolled to her side, moving as far away from Drums as possible while still being on the same bed.

The next morning Drums felt a soft hand gently shaking his shoulder. He opened his eyes.

"Hi sleepyhead," Jen said smiling at him. She was already dressed for work, looking sexy in a body hugging dress, hose and high heels. "You better get up, I've got to go soon."

Drums looked at the clock. He groaned seeing it was only 7am. "Do people really get up this early?"

Jen laughed. She tussled his hair and said "Sorry I've been such a bitch lately."

"That's alright, I get you're stressed at work," he said smiling at her. He pulled her to him, running his hand up her stockinged leg. "You can be a little late right?"

"I really can't," Jen said laughing. She got up. "You need to get up Frankie."

"Come on, help me out," he said motioning to his erection.

"You've got a hand, right?" Jen said with another laugh.

"Whatever," Frankie said dramatically, flopping back onto the bed. "I'm gonna sleep in a little, okay? Don't worry, I'll make sure Anna doesn't see me."

"... well, alright," Jen reluctantly agreed. "Just don't stay too long, okay?"

Frankie fell back asleep. When he woke it was 1030. He lay in bed and thought about Jen. She'd changed. She used to be so much fun, bubbly and flirty, fun loving, out of control, a social butterfly. That was part of what made her so irresistible, it wasn't just her pretty face and tight body, it was the whole package.

Now she seemed so serious all the time, so grown up. Maybe it was because she was a mother now.

He remembered how it used to be. Jen couldn't get enough sex, she was insatiable, practically a nympho. She did drugs, nothing too strong but enough to get a buzz and have a lot of fun. Now, nothing. Sure they had sex, and he was always hot for her, she was too beautiful not to be. But she wasn't passionate anymore. The lustful wickedness, the SLUTTYNESS, that wasn't her anymore. It was just plain vanilla sex, that was all she gave him.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:21 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:22 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:23 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:24 PM