Adultery Life After We by xleglover-COMPLETED
Life After We Pt. 02

"So you're going out with Clint tonight?" Keri asked on the phone.

"Yes, he's picking me up after work," Jen said.

"You have to tell me who you think he looks like," Keri said with a laugh.

"Who does he look like?" Jen asked not understanding.

"Just call me after and tell me," Keri said with another laugh.

"Hi Jen, I'm Clint," Clint said that evening as he met Jen at her office.

Jen's eyes opened wide with surprise. "Oh my god, you look like Clint Eastwood!" He did too, like a slightly owner Clint Eastwood from the Dirty Harry movies. Clint was the same height as Eastwood, 6' 2" (towering over Jen's 5' 3"). While Eastwood was lean, Clint was more broad shouldered.

Clint laughed. "Everyone says that," he said. He offered his arm. "Shall we?"

Clint took Jen to a trendy bar close to her office. After ordering drinks he said "You're even more beautiful than your pictures."

"You've seen pictures?" Jen said with a laugh, although clearly she enjoyed the compliment from this handsome man.

"Keri showed me your Facebook page," Clint said smiling at her.

"Oh okay," Jen said as their drinks arrived.

"Here's to new friends," Clint said offering his glass.

Jen smiled. "New friends," she said clinking her glass to his. She took a sip and said "You're Jim's attorney?"

"I try to keep him out of trouble," Clint said with a laugh. "You know the mischief billionaires can get themselves into."

"Yeah," Jen said suddenly melancholy.

"Sorry, that was insensitive," Clint said, realizing he'd reminded Jen of her ex-husband. "For the record, I think Mike Andrews is a real American hero. What he did was courageous. What the government did to him was cowardly and a gross injustice."

"Thanks," Jen said forcing a smile.

Realizing the evening hadn't gotten to a good start, Clint said "Jen, I'm sorry your marriage didn't work out. I really am. I loved my first wife. She was the love of my life. I lost her to cancer, she was only 35. I married again, but she wasn't the same as my first wife. So I understand what you're going through."

"Then why did you want to go out with me?" Jen asked.

"Because you're beautiful, you're smart, you're interesting," Clint said. "Because I think it's possible to fall in love again. Because I'd like to get to know you better."

"Wow, I don't think I've ever had a first date like this before," Jen said with a laugh.

Clint grinned and shrugged. He opened his hands. "This is who I am, open, cards on the table," he said. "Communication, that's the key to everything."

"That's true," Jen said. Being a marketing person, she definitely understood the value of communication. That was something she and Mike didn't do nearly enough of. She looked at Clint. "Why didn't your second marriage work?"

"It wasn't for lack of communication, Ellen and I talked all the time," Clint said. "I guess you could say we were sexually incompatible."

"Oh ... how?" Jen asked, curious now.

"Well, the answer to that is also the answer to why Jim and Keri knew I'd be interested in you," Clint said with a grin. "I believe in open relationships. That was something that made my first marriage special, Sarah and I believed the same things. We had sex with others, but it only made our marriage stronger."

Clint's revelation surprised Jen. She thought lawyers were all conservative and straight laced. "So, Ellen wasn't into that?" Jen asked.

"She was at first, but then she wasn't," Clint said. His eyes bore into Jen. "I think sensuality makes a woman more beautiful. Keri told me you've a very sensual woman."

Jen's eyes narrowed. "What did Keri tell you?" she said, thinking of the file Keri ran on her.

"Not much actually," Clint said. "I'm a lawyer, I know how to find out information."

"Is that right?" Jen said crossing her arms defensively.

"Please forgive me," Clint said giving her a charming, sheepish smile. "I saw how beautiful you were, Jim and Keri told me a little about you, I couldn't help myself."

Jen couldn't help being flattered, at least a little. "So what did you find out?" she asked.

"I found out you're someone I want to get to know better," Clint said evasively.

"Stop with the lawyer bullshit okay?" Jen said with a glare. "What did you find out?"

"Okay," Clint said with a chuckle, enjoying her directness. "You're brilliant, I like that. You enjoy sex, I like that. You like variety, I like that too."

"So you're looking for a slut?" Jen scoffed.

"I don't think you're a slut Jen," Clint said reaching over and squeezing her hand. "I think you're sensual, that's a turn on for me."

Jen flinched at his words. "That's what Mike always called me."

Clint squeezed her hand again. "I know you're still getting over him. I'm okay with that, I understand what you're going through. To be honest, I'm still getting over Sarah."

"I'm wish I knew her, she sounds really nice," Jen said.

"She was the best," Clint said, suddenly looking sad. It was Jen's turn to reach over and squeeze his hand. He gave her a weak smile.

"So what are we, wounded souls?" Jen asked, also looking melancholy.

"New friends, remember?" Clint said forcing a smile. He squeezed her hand back.

"Yeah," Jen said, giving him a weak smile. Mustering up her spirits she said "I'm glad I'm here Clint." Then she laughed. "Oh my god, I just realized ... sometimes I call my lovers 'cowboy.' You ARE a cowboy!"

Clint chuckled. "I think of myself more Dirty Harry than spaghetti western."

"I have no idea what you're talking about," Jen said laughing.

Clint laughed back. Then he realized what Jen had said. He gave her a crooked grin and said "So am I a potential lover?"

"You move fast for a first date," Jen said still laughing. Then her laughter died off and she turned melancholy. "I'm not ready for anything serious Clint." After a pause she said "Would you mind taking me home?"

Clint drove Jen to the loft apartment in his rental car. He found a parking space a few doors down, the overhead street lamp making their faces just visible in the starless night.

They sat in silence for a few moments, looking at each other. Finally Clint said "I had a really good time Jen." He looked into her face as if mesmerized. "God you're beautiful," he gushed. Hoping to continue their evening, he asked "Can I come up?"

"That's probably not a good idea," Jen whispered. If Maggie saw Clint she might say something to Frankie, and she didn't want to deal with that.

Yet Jen made no move to get out of the car. After another moment Clint leaned in and kissed her.

Jen could immediately tell he was experienced. His kisses were soft yet urgent, tender yet passionate. When Jen returned his kisses he pulled her into his arms. He stroked her silky hair and neck as they made out. When he felt Jen shudder and moan as his fingertips brushed across her neck, he moved his lips to her neck, kissing and nibbling up her neck and behind her ear.

As Clint worked on her neck he moved his hand to Jen's breast. He cupped her breast and immediately found her hard nipple, denting her blouse through her bra. Clint rolled her ultrasensitive nipple with his thumb while still kissing and licking behind her ear. "Ugh god," Jen groaned, rolling her head back at the pleasure.

After getting worked on for about 10 minutes, Jen pushed Clint away. "Stop please," she gasped, her body on fire.

"Let me come up," Clint said running his hand up her leg. Jen's skirt had hiked up and the lacy tops of her stockings were showing. Clint ran his hand over them and gushed "God you're sexy!"

"I better go," Jen said pulling down her skirt.

Clint put his hand behind Jen's head. "Come on," he said applying slight pressing.

Jen looked to where he was trying to pull her, down at his crotch. His pants were tented with a major hard-on.

Jen felt Clint put more pressure behind her head. She looked into his eyes. "Come on," he said urgently, applying even more pressure behind her head.

Jen looked back at his hard-on. He looked huge! Fuck it, she thought to herself. She expertly unbuckled and unzipped his pants. She pulled out his cock, holding his heavy member with both hands. His manhood was very impressive!

She stroked him up and down. "Is this what you want?" she whispered huskily.

"Yeah," he moaned, his breathing heavy as Jen stroked him with her petite, soft hands.

"Okay," Jen said, her own breathing heavy at holding such an impressive cock in her hands. She pulled her long blonde hair to the side, then she lowered her head and went down on Clint.

He was big, so she could take only part of him into her mouth. She stroked his shaft with her hands as she bobbed her head up and down. Clint moaned and rolled his head back as Jen worked on him. In truth, Jen was just average at giving head. Above average maybe, but he'd definitely had much better. But her mouth was soft and hot, she was drop dead gorgeous and had an incredible body, and he liked the fact she was going down on him on their first date. She was definitely sensual!

After a few minutes Clint's body tensed and he groaned, and then his cock erupted in Jen's mouth. His hips jerked up and down as he ejaculated down her throat. Jen managed to swallow all of it, even though he came a lot. Even as he was caught up in the pleasures of his orgasm, Clint noticed Jen swallowed. He squeezed her shoulder affectionately, thinking she might very well be his dream girl!

Jen rose up, her lips wet. She brushed back her hair and leaned back into her seat, a big smile on her face. "I feel like I'm back in high school," she said laughing.

"That was amazing, thank you," Clint said, kissing her. His hands went down to her skirt. "Let me take care of you."

"No," Jen said pulling her skirt back down. "I'm okay. I need to check on Anna."

"I understand," Clint said. He stroked her blonde hair. "I think you're incredible. Can I see you again tomorrow night?"

"Um, I already have plans," Jen said. Frankie was coming over tomorrow. "Maybe next time you're in New York." She knew he lived in San Francisco. "How often are you here?"

"A couple times a month," Clint said. He brushed her hair with his hand again. "I can be here more often."

"Um, just call me the next time you're here," Jen said, not wanting to commit to anything more serious than casual dating. She gave him a brief kiss. "Bye," she said, then she was gone.

"How's Anna?" Jen asked Maggie as she stepped into the loft apartment.

"She's fine, I just checked on her," Maggie said. She saw Jen's tussled hair and rumpled blouse and skirt. "Hot date?" she asked with a giggle.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:21 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:22 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:23 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:24 PM