Adultery Life After We by xleglover-COMPLETED
"Since when have you needed that?" Frankie said as he watched Jen rub some lub around and into her pussy.

"You're so big honey and I haven't done this in a long time," Jen said stroking his cheek. "Come on, I want to feel you inside me," she said pulling him towards her.

"No condom?" he asked.

"I'm on the pill," Jen told him. She was never getting pregnant by mistake again! Two dumb blonde moments were two too much. She'd gone on the pill as soon as possible after having Anna, and she was taking the pill each day religiously.

Jen reached between their bodies and guided his cock to her pussy lips. "Go a little slow okay?" she said.

Frankie pushed into Jen slowly. Jen grimaced as he penetrated her, he was so thick! She poured lub on his shaft as he eased deeper into her.

"Oh god," Frankie moaned as he got balls deep inside Jen. He hadn't known what to expect, but her pussy felt as good as before, like a tight smooth velvet glove around his cock. He moved in and out of her. "God your pussy feels so fucking good!"

Frankie rolled her over onto her hands and knees. He knew Jen loved it like it like that - it made her feel like a slut (which she was!) - and he loved the control it gave him over her sexy body. He started slamming her, pile driving her pretty face into the mattress.

Frankie didn't last long. He had a lot of opportunities to fuck anonymous pussy on tour, and he took advantage of those opportunities, bedding a new girl two or three times a week. But quantity didn't mean quality. Most girls he hooked up with on tour were pretty, some even beautiful, but none were as hot as Jen, and she had the best feeling pussy! She was the best fuck!

"I'm cumming!" he groaned. "I'm cumming!" Moments later his body jerked and he flooded Jen's pussy with his cum.

"That was really good," Jen said moments later as they lay on their backs, gasping. It HAD been good too. He'd made her cum. It wasn't a mind blowing orgasm like ones he'd given her before, but it was good.

Drums rolled to his side to look at her. He ran his hand between her perky tits and onto her flat stomach. "I didn't know you were waiting for me," he said. He grinned and joked, "You should have called, I would've flown back for a booty call."

Jen smiled. "Maybe I should have," she said.

"Seriously, I wanted to give you some space, to work things out with Mike," Drums said.

Jen's smiling face turned melancholy. "That was really nice Frankie," she said.

Drums did a high five inside his head. He'd played it perfectly! In truth, he'd leaped at the chance to go on the world tour. He'd gotten tired of fucking Jen's pregnant body so when Mike was released and came home he was happy to dump her for a while. He figured they'd break up, with Mike being so fucked up in the head over what the government had done to him and coming home to find Jen fat with his baby.

The tour had given him an excuse to miss the delivery. The last thing he wanted was to be around THAT! And he knew from experience, a girl's pussy was ruined for a month or two after giving birth, and most girls never got their hot bodies back.

Drums cupped and squeezed Jen's larger breasts, his eyes moving down her flat stomach and long sexy legs. Jen HAD gotten her sexy body back, in fact she looked better than ever. Her pussy still felt great too.

Jen was still the prettiest and sexiest girl he'd ever met, and now she was his! Jennifer Johnson - he found out she was using her maiden name again - the hottest girl at Penn State, she was his now!

He figured he'd married her, make it official. He'd enjoy having her on his arm, his beautiful and popular trophy wife, and fuck her whenever he wanted. (Of course he'd keep fucking all the young pretty girls who threw their hot bodies at him on tour.) He'd keep Jen as long as she kept her looks, and he planned to get her tubes tied as soon as possible to keep her looking young and hot as long as possible.

He kissed behind her ear and rubbed her nipples, just how he knew she loved it. "Give me a minute and I'll be ready to go again," he whispered hotly into her ear.

Just then Anna started crying. Concerned, Jen bolted from the bed and hurried to the nursery, wrapping a robe around her. "Dumb ass brat," Drums said under his breath, scowling.

Jen came back a few minutes later. "She's back asleep," she said. "Maybe you should go, I don't want her to wake up again."

Drums frowned. "I came straight here from the airport," he said. "I didn't get a hotel room."

"... you should stay here then," Jen said after a moment's hesitation. "I probably should sleep though, I have an early meeting tomorrow."

"Sure, whatever," Drums said, disappointed. He'd wanted to have another go with Jen to explore more of her new curvier body.

The next morning Jen was already dressed when Drums woke up. She smiled at him. "You better get going, Maggie's already here," she said.

"She's in college right? She probably figured I was staying over," Drums said with a laugh. He looked Jen up and down. He loved seeing her all dressed up for work, wearing a form fitting dress, stockings and high heels. She was gorgeous! He put his hand on her ass and pulled her to him. "Come on, a quickie before you go to work, the way we used to."

"I can't Frankie," she said giggling as she pulled away from his grasp. "I told you, I have early meetings today." She poked a finger into his muscular chest and giggled again. "Come on cowboy, get up, you need to leave."

Later that morning Jen had a moment between meetings. Sitting in her office, she looked out the window and thought about Frankie. He was handsome, had a great body and was a wonderful lover. She couldn't help comparing him to Mike. Frankie was fun and full of life, whereas Mike was moody and major drama. Did she have a future with Frankie? He was most likely Anna's biological father after all.

But how did she feel about him?

Whatever, it didn't matter. No matter how nice he seemed at times, Frankie was just another player, like Colin, Scott and all the others. Or maybe she should say Frankie was just another Mike.

She thought about it. No, that wasn't right. Mike wasn't like Frankie, or any of the other guys. Mike was his own category of shit.

A few weeks later Jen was having lunch with Keri again. "No news about Mike," Keri told her. "No one's seen him lately. He's working from home even more than before."

Jen gave an uncaring shrug.

"His work is still amazing from what I hear," Keri said. "He's got a really bright future at Apple. Being a recluse helps, believe it or not. The old enigma wrapped in a mystery thing."

"Can we talk about something else?" Jen said exasperated. She was trying not to think about Mike.

"Sorry, I thought you wanted to know," Keri said.

"I don't!" Jen snapped.

"Sorry," Keri said again. They were silent for long moments. Finally Keri broke the silence, saying "Jim and I have someone we'd like you to meet."

"God Keri, a blind date?" Jen groaned. What was next, Internet dating sites?

"No just anyone honey," Keri assured her. "His name's Clint. He's Jim's lawyer, we've known him for years. He's a good man Jen. We've told him about you, he wants to meet you."

Jen scowled at Keri. She said "So he's older?"

"Early 40s," Keri admitted. She quickly added "But he lives young. He's in great shape. He's really handsome too." When Jen didn't say anything Keri said "What, you don't like older men?"

"I don't mind older men," Jen said thinking of the affair she had with her history teacher back in high school. Mr. Hayden had been in his forties at the time and she'd been wild about him.

"So what is it?" Keri asked.

Jen shrugged. "I'm kinda seeing Frankie." She'd been seeing Frankie 1 or 2 times a week, although they'd been more hook ups than dates.

"Frankie, seriously?" Keri said skeptically. She'd never met the musician but she'd heard about him. She knew of course he was Anna's biological father (she didn't know about Joe). "Do you really like him?"

Feeling pressured under the glare of Keri's questioning, Jen laughingly joked "The sex is good!" Although she said it unconvincingly. Their sex had been just okay (at least from her point of view). It was satisfying, but not the mind-blowing passionate sex like before. Jen didn't know why, Frankie was still Frankie. Maybe she'd changed, she was a mother now after all.

"You won't have to worry about that, Clint's a great lover," Keri assured Jen. She laughed when she saw Jen's inquiringly look. "No, I haven't been with him. I'd love to. But he's Jim's lawyer, not a good idea."

"He's divorced?" Jen asked.

"He divorced his second wife last year," Keri said nodding. "His first wife died. It was a tragedy, she was really nice."

"I don't know Keri," Jen said unsure.

"Go out with him honey," Keri pressed. "It'll help you get over Mike."

"I'm already over Mike," Jen insisted. But Keri gave her young friend a skeptical look.

Mike dreaded going into the office. He'd avoided it for weeks, not wanting to see Tara after their one night stand. But Apple had quarterly "all-hands" meetings where attendance was mandatory.

There were lots of people gathering for the start of the meeting, hundreds. As Mike made his way to the big common room, he noticed people staring at him. Not only were they staring at him, they moved aside as he approached, forming a corridor in the crowd.

Many of the men looked at him with envy, others nodded and smiled admiringly at him. The girls gave him interested, inquisitive looks or smiled knowingly at him. Mike felt uncomfortable with all this attention. What was going on?

Mike saw Tara. She had a sad look on her face. He continued on, not feeling up to a confrontation.

Finally he reached the common room. There was a very pretty blonde girl standing there, surrounded by a lot of people including his bosses. It was clear she'd been waiting for him to arrive.

"Hi Mike," the beautiful blonde girl said, smiling brightly at him.

Mike gave the gorgeous young woman a crooked smile. "Hi Jasmine."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:21 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:22 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:23 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:24 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:24 PM