Adultery Life After We by xleglover-COMPLETED
Jen shrugged again. He'd rejected her, he didn't want her help. And she was barely keeping above water now, having to take care of Anna all by herself and having all the responsibilities at work. "Is he seeing anyone?" she asked.

"I don't know," Keri admitted. She said gently, "There's a girl Tara -."

"I know who Tara is," Jen snapped.

From her tone, Keri knew better than to ask how Jen knew Tara. She said "I don't know if he's seeing her, but they seem to be friends."

Jen nodded, as if processing this information. Then she abruptly stood. "Thanks for lunch Keri, I'm got to get back," she said and hurried out.

She went into her office and locked the door, ignoring all the people trying to get her attention. She sat on the sofa with her knees together, urgently gripping the cushion. "I will not cry, I will not cry," she said over and over to herself, willing the tears away.

But then the tears came. The floodgates opened and soon she was curled up into a ball, sobbing into her hands. How could Mike do this to her? How could he leave her? He'd promised over and over. He was her hero, her knight in shining armor, how could he leave her all alone?

Finally Jen calmed down. She forced the tears away. She went into her private bathroom to fix her makeup. She would not let people know she cried.

She was over Mike. He was out of her life, he was dead to her. She'd thought he was a good man, but in the end he was a shit just like all the other men in her life. It'd just taken her longer to figure it out with him.

"Mike will never again make me cry," she swore to herself.

A few weeks passed and Jen got her life under control. She loved being a mother, and Anna was the joy of her life! Anna was a wonderful baby! She was over the colic and sleeping through most of the night.

Jen was getting more sleep and was starting to feel like a human again. Maggie was working out, so Jen even had some free time. Jen worked out whenever she could and it was showing, her body was firming up. She'd never be a size 0 again, but she was happy to be a size 2 as she liked the extra curves pregnancy had given her. And what girl would complain about going up a full cup size?

The next day Jen's cell rang. She had mixed feelings when she saw who it was. "Hi Frankie," she said into the phone.

"Hey babe, I'll be back in town tomorrow," Drums said brightly. "Wanna get together?"

"So how was your tour?" Jen asked the next evening. They were sitting in a bar around the corner from the loft apartment.

"Great, better than great!" Frankie gushed. He'd been on a worldwide tour for his new solo album since before Jen's delivery. "I've got another hit song!"

"I know, I hear it on the radio," Jen said smiling at him. "That's wonderful Frankie. I'm really happy for you."

"I'm sorry I haven't been around, to help with Anna," he said squeezing her hand.

"Don't worry about it Frankie, no drama remember?" Jen said. "You're not obligated to do anything."

"I want to be in her life, I want to be there for you Jen," Frankie said.

Jen smiled and nodded but didn't say anything.

"Can I met her?" Frankie asked.

"Sure, let's go," Jen said with a proud smile, always happy to show off her wonderful baby daughter.

"Maggie, this is Frankie," Jen said in the loft apartment.

"Oh my god, I know you!" Maggie said excitedly. "I love your songs!"

"How's Anna?" Jen asked, amused by Maggie's excitement over meeting Frankie. She didn't think of Frankie as a celebrity, but maybe he was (or was turning into one).

"She's good, she just went down," Maggie said distractedly, more interested in talking to Frankie. Jen went into the nursery (the old guest bedroom) to check on Anna, leaving Maggie to fawn over Frankie.

"You've got a fan club," Jen said with a laugh when Frankie joined her a few minutes later.

Frankie smiled. "Maggie seems like a nice kid," he said. "She's Anna's nanny?"

"Yes. She's wonderful, really saving my life," Jen gushed. "What do you think of Anna?"

Frankie looked down at the sleeping baby. She was a beautiful baby, silky blonde hair like Jen's, in fact her facial features resembled Jen's, it was easy to tell she was her daughter. He didn't see any of himself in Anna's face, but he figured that would come later as she grew up.

"You probably shouldn't pick her up, we don't want to wake her up," Jen whispered, looking lovingly at her daughter.

"That's cool, another time," Frankie said. He really didn't care about holding Anna. In fact, he really didn't care about Anna at all. He was there for Jen.

"Want a beer?" Jen asked. "I've got St. Pauli Girl."

"Cool, my favorite," Frankie said brightly.

"I remember," Jen said with a smile. They closed the nursery door and Jen got him a beer. She poured herself a glass of wine and they sat on the sofa.

"You look good Jen," Frankie said as they clinked glasses. He looked her up and down. She did look good, really good, even better than before she got pregnant.

"Thanks, I've been working out," Jen said smiling at him. "I've almost got my body back."

"You look like you're already there!" Frankie gushed.

"Um, not quite," she said. She pulled the blouse out of her skirt and undid the bottom 3 buttons. "I'm still working on my stomach," she said opening the blouse to show him her tummy. Her stomach was flat but perhaps not quite as firm and toned as before.

"Looks good to me," Frankie said putting his hands on her stomach.

Jen smiled at him. She unbuttoned the rest of her blouse and tossed it on the floor. Frankie was pleasantly surprised to see her wearing a sexy lacy bra instead of a maternity bra.

"You're not breast feeding?" he asked.

"I did at first, but it was impossible after I went back to work," Jen said with a grimace. That'd been one of the saddest days of her life, the last time Anna suckled at her nipple. Putting that sad memory out of her mind, she arched her back and said happily, "They stayed big though."

"I see that," Frankie said excitedly, looking at her tits. "I can feel it too" he joked as he cupped her bra covered breasts. "I've missed these."

"Yeah?" Jen said her eyelids getting heaving as he rubbed her nipples though the thin lacy material. She reached behind her and unsnapped the bra, tossing it onto the floor next to the blouse.

Jen got onto his lap, straddling his legs. She put her arms around his neck and kissed him. They tongued each other as he fondled her bare tits. When they took a break from making out a few minutes later they were both panting.

"You knew this would happen?" he asked as he continued to fondle her breasts, smiling and looking into her sweet blue eyes.

Jen nodded. "I haven't been with a man since the last time with you," she admitted. "I seriously need laid," she added with a giggle.

"Seriously?" he said both surprised and pleased. "You waited for me to get back?"

Not quite, Jen thought to herself. She'd been a basket case after seeing Mike. Then after having Anna, sex had been the last thing on her mind. And only now was she getting her body back.

Honestly she hadn't thought about sex much (if at all) since the last time she'd seen Mike. Even now she wasn't that into it. But she wanted sex with a man, because it was another step to putting Mike behind her and out of her head. Frankie was easy. She already had a relationship with him, it wasn't like she had to get picked up in a bar.

She kissed him again to avoid answering his question. Frankie fumbled at the zipper at the back of her skirt. Jen slid off his lap. She unzipped the skirt and wiggled out of it, pulling off her thong at the same time. Now she only had on stockings and high heels.

"You look really good Jen," Frankie gushed, seeing her (mostly) naked body. She was hotter than ever! He reached behind and cupped her ass cheeks in his palms. Her ass was fuller now, but just as tight. He definitely liked her more womanly curves!

Jen undressed him, running her fingertips over his muscular chest. She slid onto the floor and pulled off his pants. She pulled down his shorts and his rock hard cock popped out. She wrapped her hands around his shaft. He was so thick it took both hands to hold him. She lowered her head and took him into her mouth.

Frankie moaned and rolled his head back. Jen wasn't great at giving head, but having her submissively on her knees between his legs really turned him on. But he didn't want to cum in her mouth. He picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. He threw her onto the bed, laughing. She quickly put a finger to his lips. "Not too loud, Anna," Jen whispered, reminding him she had a baby she didn't want to wake up.

"Sorry," Frankie said, hiding his irritation.

"Come here cowboy," Jen said smiling at him. Frankie got on top of her, between her open stockinged legs. She reached to the nightstand and got a bottle of lub from the drawer.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:21 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:22 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:23 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:24 PM