Adultery Life After We by xleglover-COMPLETED
He wondered if she was with Drums, or if she had a new lover (or lovers). Maybe she was with Tom, or even Scott. He knew she'd have plenty of suitors, she was too beautiful and amazing not too. The thought of Jen in a serious relationship with another man made him unhappy.

He put his hands in his pockets and forced thoughts of Jen out of his head. They weren't good for each other. She wasn't good for him. He wasn't good for her. He had to move on. There were lots of beautiful, amazing girls in the world. He'd find one eventually. Not Tara, but someone.

Jen rushed into the meeting, late again. "Sorry," she said taking her place at the front of the table and glancing over the latest Memphis status reports. Most everyone - especially the women - gave her patient, understanding smiles. "Okay, where are we?" she said to begin the meeting.

After the meeting Allie went into Jen's office. "How's it going?" she asked closing the door.

"Anna was up all night," Jen bemoaned, dropping tiredly into her chair.

"I thought she was sleeping better," Allie said.

"She is, she's a good baby," Jen said proudly. Then she looked tired again, her exhaustion mixed with worry. "I think she has colic."

"Oh, Darren had that, he never stopped crying," Allie lamented understandingly. She smiled encouragingly. "It'll get better honey. How's the nanny situation coming along?" Jen had already gone through 2 nannies, both were older women (in their 50s) and neither had worked out.

"I have a new one starting today, Maggie," Jen said hopefully. "She's a student at NYU."

"See? It's already getting better," Allie said reassuringly.

Jen sighed as Allie left. She worried about Anna. It took all her will power not to call the daycare center to check up on her. She resisted the impulse, she didn't want to be a high maintenance, helicopter mom. But it was hard leaving her 5 month old in the care of people who were little more than strangers.

She looked at her calendar and sighed again. There was no chance of leaving early today, her calendar was packed with meetings. Many were high stress with Memphis execs on how their marketing campaign was progressing. She had to be on the top of her game, she couldn't afford to lose the Memphis account, she really needed this job.

She went into her private bathroom. She'd thrown on jeans and a casual blouse to rush Anna to daycare. Now she had to get ready for the day.

She undressed and did her hair and makeup. She spent way less time than she used to, being busy and only having so much time.

She picked out an outfit from the small armoire in the bathroom. Before dressing she looked at herself in the full length mirror. She sighed as she appraised her body. She'd lost most of the baby weight, mostly because she was always running around and often forgot to eat. But her body wasn't as firm and toned as before. She hadn't been to the gym since before having Anna. Who had time? She wouldn't feel comfortable wearing a string bikini any time soon.

As usual, Jen ran the Memphis meetings. Scott sat in the back of the room with Leo and Owen, all of them on Jen's Memphis team (Leo and Owen were a few years older than Scott). "She looks good," Leo whispered, his eyes on Jen's ass and legs.

"Her tits are bigger," Owen said approvingly. He looked at Scott. "So Mike's history?"

"That's what I hear," Scott said, his eyes roving Jen's body too. She definitely looked good in the tight designer dress. He liked her new curves.

"Have you hooked up with her yet?" Owen asked. Everyone knew Scott had had an affair with Jen, it was a well-known secret. Most knew about her affair with Tom too. Their beautiful and sexy boss was often the subject of lunch time and happy hour conversations among the guys (and a lot of the girls) of the office.

"I'm biding my time boys," Scott said, eying her tits. They definitely were bigger, and for him bigger was better.

"I think I'll make a move on her," Leo said his eyes still on her legs. Fuck she looked great in those 4 inch high heels.

"Yeah, like you'd have a chance with Jennifer Johnson," Owen said with a derisive laugh. Although Owen enviously knew Leo was as big a player as Scott, and just as good with the girls.

"Jennifer Johnson?" Leo asked. "Whatever happened to Jennifer Andrews?"

"She went back to her maiden name dick head," Owen derided again. Owen was good with the girls too. He'd have as good a chance getting into Jen's pants as Leo and even Scott.

"Keep it down!" Scott chastised in a low voice, seeing Jen casting them a glare.

"Just tell me this," Owen whispered. "Did you really fuck her ass at a party at Penn State?"

Scott grinned at his two friends. "I promised not to say anything."

"Who did you promise? Jen?"

"I can only say this," Scott said grinning wickedly. "There was a party at Penn State. I was there. Jen was there." He paused dramatically. "Condoms were NOT in attendance."

"You lucky fuck," Leo said. Both Leo and Owen smiled enviously at Scott.

"What the hell was that about?" Jen said angrily bursting into Scott's office. "That was an important meeting, I needed you, Leo and Owen paying attention!"

"We were paying attention," Scott said innocently. "We were talking about how to improve the Ring's cross-marketing algorithms by getting finer segmentation resolutions."

Jen looked at Scott skeptically. "Okay, tell me your idea."

Scott's eyes drifted to Jen's chest. Her dress definitely looked tighter across her bust. And was that just a hint of her nipples denting the fabric? Scott felt himself getting hard. Jen's body had already been perfect. Now, with bigger tits and a curvier ass, she was even more alluring, it was like Jen v2.

"Hello Scott, I'm up here," Jen said sarcastically. "Tell me about your idea," she demanded.

"I'm still working the numbers boss," Scott said motioning to his computer screen. "I'll get you a memo."

"Whatever, okay," Jen said irritably. "I want the memo by Friday."

"You got it boss lady," Scott said giving her a boyish, dazzling smile. He looked at Jen's curvier ass as she walked out. Very nice, he thought to himself. He imagined fucking her doggy style, looking down at that improved, v2 ass. Definitely very nice.

Jen picked up Anna from daycare and then met Maggie at the loft apartment. Maggie was 19, a sophomore at NYC. But her freshman year had been a challenge so she'd shifted to the 5 year plan with a reduced course load. Her classes were on weekends so on weekdays she could watch Anna all day and into the early evening, and babysit sometimes on weekends after class. She was perfect!

The next week, with things working out fabulously with Maggie, Jen decided to check out a new gym. Her old gym was too expensive on just her salary, and anyway she didn't want people she knew seeing her in work out tops and tights until she got her old figure back. "Hi, I'm Jen, do you guys have yoga classes?" Jen asked the guy at the desk.

"I'm Danny," the man said, shaking Jen's hand and giving her a not so subtle up and down look. Jen was in her work clothes, a slim dress, stockings and high heels. "Sure, we've got yoga, pilates, dance classes too."

"Oh that's awesome!" Jen gushed. "I'd love to take dance classes, I minored in dance."

"I can tell," Danny said.

"You can tell?"

"Sure, you move gracefully, like a ballerina," Danny said admiringly, eyeing her up and down again.

"Um thanks," Jen said looking away demurely. She brushed a loose strand of blonde hair behind her ear and turned her attention to the price list. "So how much do you cost?"

"How much do I cost?" Danny said with a teasing grin, putting emphasis on the "I."

"I mean the gym," Jen said with a laugh.

"I'm a trainer so I've got a price too," Danny jokingly pointed out.

"Well, good for you," Jen said with another laugh. "Mostly I want yoga and pilates, maybe some dance. I don't need a trainer." She grimaced as she looked at the price list. This gym was more expensive than her old one! "I think you're too expensive for my pocketbook."

"I can do better than these rack rates," Danny said. "How does half off sound?"

"That sounds like, sign me up!" Jen said enthusiastically.

"I'll throw in a few training sessions, so you can try me out," Danny said grinning at her.

"Okay," Jen said with a laugh. "Um ... is there a yoga class now? I'd like to get a workout in tonight."

Danny checked the schedule. "You're in luck, we've got an advanced class starting now," he said smiling at her.

A short time later Danny watched Jen in the yoga class from the security monitor. He was able to focus and zoom on her. He liked what he saw. She was a knock out and had a great body. Sure, she could use some toning up, but she was easily the prettiest girl in the gym, in fact the hottest girl he'd seen anywhere in a while. He was definitely looking forward to getting to know her better.

The next day Jen had lunch with Keri. Keri was in town to check on how things were going with the Google campaigns. "How are you doing honey?" Keri asked looking concerned. "Have you heard from Mike?"

"Nope," Jen said uncaringly. "I try not to think about him." Mike hadn't called her once since she'd practically begged him to be with her during the delivery. Not even once. Not to find out if she was okay, to find out if it was a boy or girl, to find out Anna's name. Not even once.

Okay, she'd done terrible things and he'd gone through a lot. Okay, she got that. But he wasn't completely innocent. He'd pushed the limits of their game. He'd maneuvered her to be with Frankie, he'd encouraged her to develop feelings for him. And, most of all, he'd promised over and over he'd never leave her. He'd promised her repeatedly, no matter what she did, no matter what happened, he'd never leave her. Over and over he'd promised her that. That was a big part of why she'd agreed to go along with a lot of the things he wanted.

Yes, she'd done terrible things. But after all his promises, after his involvement in the things she'd done, he couldn't give their marriage a chance? He couldn't at least be there when she delivered Anna, to hold her hand as a friend? They'd been through so much together. How could he just turn her off that way?

"Well, I've got some news," Keri said hesitantly. "Do you want to hear?"

Jen shrugged as if she didn't care. She felt a lot of resentment and anger for Mike. He'd left her all alone, a single mom with a newborn. He hadn't called once. Not even once. She'd called him. He never answered. He never returned any of her calls.

"Whatever, tell me," Jen finally said.

"You know he's at Apple, right?" Keri began. She had a lot of contacts in Silicon Valley, she knew everything. "He's doing a good job. Better than good. He's attracting attention. Google would love to hire him."

"He's always been smart," Jen said with a shrug, looking away.

"He's really quiet though, from what I hear," Keri said continuing. "Keeps to himself. I mean, I know he's shy. But this is different, like he's detached from the world."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:21 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:22 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:23 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:24 PM