Adultery Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance)
Dadima : ok now pour some oil on my head and message it gently.
Purva: ok Dadima.
After massaging her hands, legs and head, Purva said Dadima , are you satisfied?
Dadima : very much satisfied.
Purva : then give me permission to go.
Dadima : Wait wait, I've some leftover rice for you.
Purva : Sorry Dadima but today I've to give blood on an empty stomach. It's my pleasure that you offered me your leftover food. But I can't eat them today.
Dadima :ok no issue. But why are you in such a hurry? You have plenty of time. Stand in front of me.
Purva : why Dadima?
Dadima : You massaged me very well. Now I want to return the favor. Dadima took lots of oil in her hand and said come closer.
Purva : Oh Dadima but I'm Neecha after all. Why do you want to massage me?
Dadima : because I want to see you clad in oil. Now come stand here.
Purva obediently stood in front of her.
Dadima : And I'll have a bath after that. So I want to massage my second granddaughter. Do you have any problem with this?
Purva smiled and said not at all Dadima.
Dadima poured oil in her hand and rubbed her chest and then poured some oil directly on her boobs and started gently massaging her chest and breast. Dadima lifted her boobos and applied oil under her melons. She pulled the nipples with oil. After massaging the boobs she poured oil on her belly. Purva was already sweating. Dadi Ma applied oil over her sweat clad body. After massaging her belly Dadima covered her pubic area with oil. Her public region then grew tiny hairs. After that Dadima told her to come closer and she held her ass and pulled her and applied oil on her pussy slit and clit. Dadima pulled and pinched the clit with lots of oil for a little long and said you've grown a big clit. It's looking nice on you. Purva obediently stood there naked as a little girl. She remembered Her own Dadima was used to oiling her in her childhood at the garden and then she used to say Dadima I'm feeling shy please let me go inside. And now at her 30's she is standing here naked and shameless.
Dadima then oiling her legs after finishing her legs dadima told her to turn. Purva turned,Dadima applied oil on her bums and message cursed them and after that she applied lots of oil in the asscrack and just slid her fingers from bottom to up through her asscrack. Purva shivered, and said Dadima ddon't do this. You know I'm holding my bowl with too much trouble. Dadima said ok now sit down.
Purva sat near her legs Dadima applied oil on her hairs and covered her hair and scalp with lots of oil. And then she rubbed her oily hand on her face.
Dadima said now take oil and apply it on your ankles and feet. Look, it's started cracking. You should take care of your body. You don't know how precious your body is.
Purva opened her heels and took oil in hand and applied them on her ankle feet and between her fingers. Dadima said under the feet to and press there with your nail tip. Purva does as told. It was pleasurable for her.
Dadima : That's it. You are looking exactly As I wanted. Beautiful. Now go and come tomorrow.
Purva : Thank you Dadima. Thank you. She touched her feets.
Dadima gave her blessings by putting her hand on Purva's head.
Purva wore her heels and went out. She took the cycle and headed back to the milk booth.
Her ass was slipping on the seat. The mixture of sweat and mustered oil and burned garlic was giving her body a pungent but very strong smell. Purva was overwhelmed by Dadima's treatment. But she was unaware what's waiting for her next.
[+] 3 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance) - by Tunkai - 22-01-2022, 11:44 PM