Adultery Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance)
(21-01-2022, 07:14 PM)jopyjoy4u Wrote: visited xossipy after almost 4months. never expected this story to have a continuation this far. u r doing a gr8 job without a doubt. i ave some suggestions, please add anal sex, smell fetish, rimjob in your sex. seeing a beautiful woman with young boys n old men is always hot. add sex scene where she is getting bang by young boys under 20 n old men above 60. I hope u know there was a story abt purva avin kid from one of her lovers, it was written by the original writer. i just give my suggestion. all the best mate. i know writing need a lot of time n effort. hope u will continue this wonderful story.

Thank you so much sir for the suggestions. All suggestions and discussions are welcome and needed as this story is for all of us who are following Purva from so many long years.
. With your suggestion I skipped the scat game and the security officer station episode.
But I added some popping and pissing only. She can fuck the young players, she can fuck Suleiman chachas friends.
Atul already fucked her anal.
And in the next part she is going to gang fucked by by labourers of all ages.
I'll reveal her second son's father name in future to Tarun.
This story gonna be long and I'll finish it. It may take months
Im updating every day and elaborating every moments.
Please stay with me.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance) - by Tunkai - 21-01-2022, 08:04 PM