Adultery Bengali lady trapped
Was this eight or nine? Pinky lost count how many times she came as they kissed and moved into each other. Raj lasted longer than any guy she had ever been with, including Atul, not that she had been with many other men. She could feel his muscles getting tense. "I'm going to cum," Raj finally announced. She tried to dismount, but his strong, muscular hands grabbed her young, tight ass and pulled her further to him. "No, I'm going to cum in your pussy this time," he grunted.

A battle of conflicting emotions only vaguely persisted in Pinky, preference for the intimacy of unprotected sex with Raj -- along with the transfer of his body fluid it entailed -- almost a complete victory as their relationship had progressed. She had not surrendered all guilt, however, and slight uneasiness with his semen in her pussy persisted. She was married after all, and even though she now had feelings for Raj, at times it still didn't seem completely right having another man's unsheathed cock in her, even though she often felt closer to Raj than Atul.
But as Raj pulled Pinky into him, she lost the control she had gained from being on top during their sex, his cock rubbing just beneath the head of her clitoris, driving her to sexual frenzy and forcing her to climax again, with him, totally defeating the vestigial resistance within her; it made her want him to cum in her, want his big cock to stay inside her forever, to have his baby if it were possible. She abandoned efforts to decouple from him. "Ooh, okay baby, cum in my pussy," Pinky replied grinding into him. His penis fired repeated volleys of what she didn't know was potent, Punjabi  cum inside her.
Pinky also didn't know that she was pregnant.
Pinky lay on top of Raj recovering from their mind blowing sex, her small, gold pendant hanging from her neck resting on his black, muscular chest. "What am I going to do with you? You keep doing that," she languidly complained coming to her senses, her cunt filled with his seed. Wearing her gold engagement ring and wedding band -- resplendent, yet empty symbols of a forgotten fidelity -- her hand admired his bulging, hard pecs as it caressingly explored them in a journey it kept repeating.
Two hours remained until time to go home, but now Pinky found herself wanting to stay with Raj as long as possible. She slid down to his flaccid cock covered with both their fluids, lovingly took it in her mouth and sucked. His gorgeous, black penis quickly re-hardened, her lips barely fitting around its head. And then they fucked again.
And it became a never ending regular feature .

Edited from : Thecryptkeeper 
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Bengali lady trapped - by hotguydelhi_sidharth - 20-01-2022, 05:02 PM
RE: Bengali lady trapped - by raj500265 - 20-01-2022, 07:45 PM
RE: Bengali lady trapped - by hotguydelhi_sidharth - 21-01-2022, 03:06 PM
RE: Bengali lady trapped - by raj500265 - 24-04-2022, 02:16 AM