Adultery Bengali lady trapped
Raj slid his black serpent between Pinky's ass cheeks and into her receptive pussy. She felt warm, and wet, and silky and tight, and like paradise. He always delivered himself to her slowly, waiting until she was ready before giving her his entire length.

"No, ooh, ooh, ooh, take it out," Pinky moaned in sync with his thrusts. More of him entered and occupied her, like a triumphant invader going deeper into her defeated territory, until his bareback cock was fully inside her again, sliding against her intimate and sensitive folds, nothing between their special places as they shared the feeling of each other -- something she didn't want to do with him and missed with Atul who was still using condoms. But Atul and she decided together to wait until after their wedding to have children. It was a horrible situation, Raj taking her like this, and worse, with more intimacy than she shared with her own fiancé. But unlike Atul, Raj absolutely refused to use rubbers with her. At least Raj had a vasectomy and could not get her pregnant, or so Pinky believed. Atul could still have children. Not that Raj's vasectomy made any of this better.

Pinky closed her eyes as Raj banged into her. Once inside her, something about Raj's cock changed her outlook, like some addictive drug. Was it his huge size making constant contact with her most sensitive places? Was it his foreskin that produced smoother, gentler sex and extra moisture? Was it his perfect technique? Was it because she started to find him and his big black muscles actually attractive? Or was it the combination of all these things? When he was inside her, she became his.
Sidharth could see the forced pairings with Raj were having their impact on Pinky, making her more complacent and accepting of Raj as a sexual partner. Getting Pinky to fuck him became like priming a water pump -- once Raj got started, she continued flowing for him. Now that the two lovebirds were joined, he could leave them to their own devices for the afternoon. Tomorrow he would return for the same thing, but with Pinky slightly easier to prime. Before leaving them, Sidharth quietly went into Pinky's purse and again switched her phone to silent.

Her arms pulled him to her as they French kissed. "Ooh, ooh, Raj, please, don't," Pinky cried now in mercenary position on Amit's oak desk, her legs locked around his ass again. She was cumming and she could tell from the expression on Raj's face he was about to orgasm too. "Don't cum in me this time, please," she said between heavy breaths. "Take it out." Even though he had a vasectomy, Pinky felt sickened by the thought of his jism in her. But Raj, as usual, ignored Pinky's requests, resumed French kissing her, and for the third time that afternoon, filled her with another batch of his secret, baby making sauce.
"You came in me again, Raj," Pinky complained as she caught her breath.
"I'm sorry, baby, you just feel too good and I can't help myself," Raj answered. He saw the disgusted, worried look on Pinky's face and added with a comforting smile, "Don't worry about it. I can't make you pregnant."

"Are you sure?"
"Of course, baby. I wouldn't lie about something like that. I care about you." He gently nibbled her ear, making Pinky's entire body tingle. She felt his cock twitch in her again, releasing a few residual rounds of semen from his lingering erection. Raj thought about all the virile sperm he had ejaculated in her over the past weeks and the very high probability of actually impregnating her with his black offspring. He had been fucking her multiple times almost daily and it didn't sound like she had started any type of birth control.
Pinky fished the phone from her purse as Raj lay on top of her. "Shit, I'm late again," she said observing the time and another missed call from Atul.
******CHAPTER 12********
Pinky returned to work Mrs. Aparna, a wedding band now accompanying her engagement ring. She came back reluctantly. Things had become way too hot and heavy with Raj before she had left on her honeymoon. He had been fucking her three times a day; and to Pinky's chagrin, frequent sex with Raj and his enormous horse cock had started to grow on her like an addictive drug.
Her first day back and Sidharth arrived at 11:00 am, four hours earlier than usual. "Let's go to Amit's office," he said emotionlessly.
"No, Sidharth, I'm married now and that's not happening anymore," Pinky forcefully replied. Two weeks away from them had renewed her strength and restored some of her former self-confidence.
"I don't give a shit if you're married or not. You're going to fuck Raj or you're going to prison. Do you want Atul to learn about the affair you had with Raj to fix your car and keep quiet about it?" Sidharth watched defiance in Pinky's eyes change to fear. "Now, let's go."
Sidharth's hand digging into her arm hurt Pinky as he ushered her back to Amit's office again. She stumbled keeping up with his hurried pace. She was married now and hoped things would change. She wanted to run away from this. But she knew Sidharth would have her sent to prison if she refused. Pinky still owed Amit 40k, which would take 12 more weeks to pay off. She had the days marked on a calendar in red ink -- twelve more weeks in Hell.

"Don't tell me you forgot our routine during your honeymoon," Sidharth said shoving her into the room and closing the door. Pinky underwent what can only be described as a sudden relapse to submissiveness, back to the way she had become with Raj just before leaving on her honeymoon. She slowly undressed, got up on Amit's desk, and allowed Raj to spread her legs.
Pinky looked down at the enormity of Raj's unprotected penis as he pressed it against her pink opening that somehow would manage to accommodate the thick, black shaft again. She had forgotten how large Raj actually was compared to Atul. Even Raj's hefty testicles dwarfed Atul's.
Fortunately, Raj had had a vasectomy so she didn't have to worry about the copious sperm his giant balls would otherwise produce, Pinky thought. But Raj still ejaculated ridiculously huge amounts when he came and Pinky could see how he had easily impregnated girls at one time. She could feel his warm jism filling her when he climaxed, something she never experienced with Atul. On a few occasions Raj withdrew, hosing her with his white, sticky cum and then ignoring her protests messaging her with it, spreading it over her nipples, into her belly button -- all over her.

In back of Pinky's mind she wondered why with a vasectomy Raj's ejaculate appeared in every facet identical to Atul's semen, just more abundant. It even smelled and tasted similar -- Raj once placing his cum covered fingers in her mouth and making her suck them clean. It didn't make sense to her, but she had read somewhere that a vasectomy didn't produce a noticeable change in a man's ejaculate.
"Please, Raj, I'm married now. I can't do this with you anymore," Pinky pleaded. "It just isn't right." Absent was Pinky's request for Raj to use rubbers, which had gradually ceased with his consistently stubborn refusals. The enhanced intimacy with him became a nasty practice they forced on her until she finally developed a penchant for it. Raj's claims of having a vasectomy and assurances that latex protection was unnecessary and undesirable took hold. They simply got her physically accustomed to the incredibly erotic feeling of his cock without any type of barrier -- to his genitals touching hers, nothing separating them. But Pinky would never admit to this horrible, disgusting craving they created in her for Raj.
"Oh, it's very right, baby. It's perfect," Raj answered placing his hand on the center of Pinky's chest and pushing her back. "We won't let Atul ever know about this as long as you cooperate -- right Sidharth?" Sidharth nodded and Pinky's eyes closed. Sidharth heard her gasp when Raj entered her. Raj had forgotten how snug and silky her pussy felt to his cock. "Ooh," she exclaimed as Raj's super-sized penis returned inside her for the first time in two weeks since her honeymoon.

"That's it, baby, you see how good it feels?" Raj asked as she lay on her back subtly rocking to a fro from his gentle thrusts. They were joined again.
"Uh-huh," Pinky moaned in reply, like a former heroin addict getting a fix after a long abstinence. Her head turned to the side; she bit her fist and arched her back. The girth of his cock put pressure and friction against the walls of her pussy packed with touch sensitive nerves. As his shaft travelled in and out, it pulled her inner lips with it making her clitoral hood slide up and down. It felt insanely pleasurable to Pinky and nothing like sex with her husband. Atul rarely gave her an orgasm when they made love, his small penis unable to produce sensations remotely as intense as Raj's cock.
Raj gradually banged into her with greater force, her body jerking back and forth beneath him transmitting an echo of his movements. They started fucking in earnest and Sidharth quietly left them in the office, knowing the pacific affect Raj's cock had in Pinky. There simply would be no further resistance from her, the pump was now primed and working again.

Sidharth and Amit sat in the waiting area shooting the shit, Sidharth lighting his cigar, while the two young lovers went at it in Amit's office. Since it was a slow day anyway, and poor Raj had gone without sex the entire two weeks Pinky had left for her honeymoon, Amit thought it would be a nice gesture to give the kid some extra time with Pinky today.
"You won't need me around here as much soon," Sidharth said. "I think Pinky is starting to like being with Raj. Give her three more weeks, max, and she'll probably willingly go to your office with him every chance she gets."
Demon and Savage chained outside suddenly started barking. "Sounds like somebody's out there," Amit remarked. Sidharth puffed on his cigar when a young, white man walked in the front door.
"May I help you," Amit asked.
"Hi, I'm Atul, Pinky's husband. I just stopped by to see her for lunch."
Sidharth drew deeply on his cigar to avoid cracking up. Amit didn't find it as amusing. Thinking quickly, Amit answered, "Oh, she is in the back helping out with some inventory." He turned to Sidharth, giving him his semi-toothless grin, "Would you go get Pinky?"
"Sure thing," Sidharth said jumping up and heading down the hall, his cigar hanging out the corner of his mouth.

Sidharth quietly entered Amit's office greeted by the heavy breathing, wet gushy sounds, and passionate groans of two people becoming one. Raj was humping away at Pinky. The two deeply kissing looked like they were tangled in a black and white knot, arms and legs around each other. He could tell from her high pitched moans Pinky was cumming on Raj's cock. The two had been fucking for about an hour and Sidharth wondered how many times she had cum already for Raj. "You missed his big, black cock on your honeymoon didn't you?" Sidharth asked.
Pinky opened her eyes and stared dreamily at Sidharth. "Ooh," she sighed closing them again and arching her back as Raj's cock continued to open her up.
Sidharth sat down and waited for Raj to blow his load in her.
Raj had missed Pinky terribly. The pace of his thrusts into her accelerated, the culmination of 16 long days without sex about to erupt from his oversized, sperm filled testicles like a volcano inside her.
"Ooh, don't, you're making me cum again, Raj, no," Pinky cried out, her fingernails digging into his back. It felt so good, but cumming for him was so wrong.
Raj released a loud groan Sidharth was certain could be heard from where Atul waited. His hips slowed, and then stopped moving. Pinky's hands lightly stroked up and down his big, muscular back as she caught her breath. "You said you wouldn't cum in me this time," Pinky complained, reality setting in, and the drug-like effects of his cock wearing off in her along with his erection.
"You guys may want to hurry things up because your husband is outside waiting to see you for lunch," Sidharth announced.

Pinky's eyes widened. She pushed Raj off her; and with his cum still leaking from her pussy threw on her clothes.
"Amit told him you were helping with inventory," Sidharth added as Pinky opened the door.
********CHAPTER 13***************
Atul looked at his wife and wondered how he got so lucky with a girl like her. "Were you surprised I came to visit you for lunch?" Atul asked.
Pinky fidgeted in the seat for a moment straightening her skirt and didn't respond to Atul's question at first, her mind seemingly preoccupied with something else. They sat in the corner booth of a small, family restaurant near Amit's Garage, the only white couple in the establishment.
She felt Raj's cum leaking from her pussy and making her panties slimy and wet. From two weeks of abstinence he left more in her this time than his usually large amount.
"Honey, did I surprise you?" Atul repeated.

"I'm sorry, yes, you did. I wasn't expecting you. What's the occasion?" Pinky responded.
"Nothing, I don't have to be back to work until tomorrow, so I thought I would come see you for lunch," Atul replied, unaware that his wife had acquiesced weeks ago to allowing another man's much larger cock in her pussy; that while at work, Pinky's vagina had been receiving millions of sperm from this black man multiple times daily; that when she had come home each night and kissed Atul, her mouth contained this man's saliva -- sometimes his semen; that beneath the clothes Pinky had worn home, the black man's ejaculate had sometimes been messaged over her tummy and breasts, had dried and coated her tight little body as Atul hugged her; that when Atul had held Pinky in his arms -- and even as he sat in the restaurant with her now -- her pussy contained Raj's sperm swimming in it and not his.

A theft so subtle, even Pinky didn't realize it was happening: the physical relationship she was forced into having with Raj had started developing into something insidiously more -- something she had never sought, something she had faithfully avoided until being blackmailed and coerced. It was unfair. Pinky and Atul had been a perfect match for each other. But Sidharth and Raj robbed the pleasure of intimacy with Atul from Pinky. Her sexual desire for Atul diminished the more she was forced to be with Raj. With Sidharth's help, Raj not only took Pinky's body, he slowly stole the psychological emotions that inextricably accompany intimate physical pleasure in a long-term relationship. Every time she had intercourse with Raj, he came closer to being a lover, while her romance with Atul deteriorated, sex with him becoming infrequent and boring. Yet Atul remained clueless to his wife's affair.

Pinky was looking around the restaurant for the restroom as Atul spoke. "That's very sweet of you, honey. I'm glad you did," she answered distantly. A server finally came to their table with menus and water. "Where's your restroom?" Pinky asked.
"Down that hall on your left, dear," the overweight woman who looked to be in her mid-thirties directed her.
"Excuse me, Atul, I have to go. I'll be right back," Pinky said.
She seemed distracted today, Atul thought, as Pinky slid from their booth, her mind probably still on something with the inventory she was doing at work. He looked over the menu and sipped his water while Pinky entered a stall in the ladies' room and pulled down her panties. They were saturated with Raj's semen again. Another pair of briefs would need to be kept out of Atul's sight. But she wasn't about to go commando the rest of the day with a skirt on. She cleaned up the best she could. It still felt slimy and wet when she slid the undergarment back on, and cold now too even though she had tried wiping all of Raj's ejaculate off. She washed up and returned to Atul.

When they finished eating, Atul drove Pinky back to work. They passed through the gate, the chain-link fence topped with coils of barbed wire surrounding the property. "They have this place protected like a fortress," Atul remarked.
Or like a prison, a sex prison, Pinky thought. To Pinky's chagrin, Sidharth's car was still there. Atul parked next to it to drop her off. She looked at him a moment then leaned over and gave him a great big hug, tighter than usual. "I love you so much," she said eyes squinting, holding back tears. He was so good to her and had no idea what she did with Raj -- what she would have to do with Raj again once he left her there. Pinky wished she could run away with Atul, away from Amit, and Sidharth, and Raj and this awful place.

"Did you have a nice lunch with your husband?" Sidharth sarcastically asked when she came back in. He still sat in the waiting area with Amit, the cigar in his mouth now down to a stub. Amit gave her his loathsome, semi-toothless grin.
Pinky said nothing, shooting Sidharth a despising look instead.
"Your boyfriend is back there in Amit's office waiting for you," Sidharth continued. "He has another painful boner he needs your help with."
Pinky didn't find Sidharth's comment humorous. She stood defiantly in place, staring at him, wanting to tell both Sidharth and Amit to go fuck themselves.
"Get in there! You better be fucking him by the time I finish this cigar or I'll beat the crap out of you. Now move it," Sidharth snapped.

Pinky turned and slowly headed toward Amit's office. She didn't think Sidharth would really hit her, but he would have her sent to prison for the hit and run and tell Atul about her affair with Raj -- the affair Sidharth had forced her into having.
Pinky had already told too many lies and maintained them for too long -- no one would believe the sex with Raj was nonconsensual at this point. She even had her own doubts now. It felt so good. In fact the more Raj fucked her, the more confused she became about her feelings for him. She loved Atul, but the physical intimacy she had been forced into having with Raj began to evolve into an emotional bond she couldn't understand.
It was only 1:30 in the afternoon according to the dusty, Roman numeral clock hanging on the wall -- four hours left. Raj would go at it with her the rest of the day, maybe longer. Hard as she tried not to, she would soon be embracing him tighter than she had embraced Atul moments ago.

******CHAPTER 13********
Her debt almost paid, Pinky had worked with them nearly four months, the first two of which she had been forced into having sex with Raj practically daily. After that, as Sidharth had predicted, she began to accompany Raj to Amit's office more willingly without Sidharth needing to force her.
Raj was lying on Amit's desk on his back. Somehow Pinky acquired a fondness for performing oral sex on him. It gave her a sense of power pleasuring his large penis like this. Fellatio and cunnilingus had become a regular part of their relationship as their intimacy evolved.

Pinky stopped sucking his cock, climbed on top of him, and slowly took his entire length inside her. It was better this way -- she could control how much stimulation she received and sometimes she could tell when he was going to cum and dismount to swallow his ejaculate. Its taste had grown on her after a couple of months. She ran her hands over Raj's hard stomach, up to his burly pecs. Raj noticed how her previously flat belly began sticking out ever so slightly. She laid flat on top of him, her breasts a little heavier and swollen. Subtle changes her husband had not yet even observed Raj saw first stealing so much of her intimacy from him. Up and down her pussy moved, as if trying to swallow a big, black sausage whole, then regurgitating it un-chewed, coated with silky spit. "Oh, you feel so good in me," Pinky cooed. He grabbed her firm ass with one hand and with his other, began to pull her face to his. "Let me know when you're going to cum," Pinky briefly delayed, and then fell into the French kiss he was leading her toward.

Contd ..
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Bengali lady trapped - by hotguydelhi_sidharth - 20-01-2022, 05:02 PM
RE: Bengali lady trapped - by raj500265 - 20-01-2022, 07:45 PM
RE: Bengali lady trapped - by hotguydelhi_sidharth - 21-01-2022, 02:58 PM
RE: Bengali lady trapped - by raj500265 - 24-04-2022, 02:16 AM