Misc. Erotica Sexy girls loosing virginity collection --- prashanthi
PRASHANTHI FUCKED BY RIZWAN'S BOSS AND BECOMES COMPLETE SLUT Insight by Rizwan Part 4

I proceeded towards the bar counter and made three drinks. I was carrying a small packet which had 3 sleeping pills I put one in in the drink of Manohar. With the three driniks in a tray i proceeded to wards Manohar and Hussain when I reached where they were sitting I myself put the drink in front of Hussain and Manohar.

Just when I was going to take the third drink for myself Hussain told me he Rizwan can you get me my camera. Want to click pics of this slut… I was completely taken aback by this idea. This was not in the original plan. Before I could react Manohar said in a loud voice “haaaann what an excellent idea.. click this bitch… she is so heated”

I had no choice I got up and proceeded towards Hussain’s den while I was passing Prashanthi I could see fear and shame in her eyes she was still dancing and visibly was very tired.

I went to Hussain bedroom as I entered it it looked so erotic there was only red light in the room the massive king size bed had lots of soft pillows lying everywhere. Then suddenly i saw something very strange the head board of the bed had a grill and there were a pair of handcuffs hung from it. I touched the handcuffs and was thrilled by the idea that the same were going to be put to use today, I had images of Hussain riding my lover spreading her legs to and with his mammoth cock and heavy body Prashanthi’s pussy lips would be spread widest as it would be very difficult for her to accommodate his big cock.

I searched for the camera in the almirah found it and proceeded towards the drawing room by now the pills would have started taking its affect and Manohar would be in slumber. I was incorrect when i reached the room I saw Manohar holding Prashanthi in a tight embrace and was swaying with her to the tune. Prashanthi was thuming the wall near her to signal to Hussain that things were out of control I went fuming I went to Hussain and whispered in his ears to stop this.. Hussain said don't worry Manohar is harmless just let him have some fun…

I then went back to my place I couldn't see in the direction of Prashanthi it wouldn't have been possible for me to look into her eyes.in one long gulp i finished my drink. I kept thinking why the damn pill was not working, maybe another pill would do the magic. I proceeded towards the bar counter and again made drinks for everyone.

I heard Manohar say to my lover” Take off you tunic”

Prashanthi:No

Manohar : Take off your tunic you bitch or I will slap you

Prashanthi:Slowly lifted her tunic her hands went up to her head to pull the tunic off.

As Prashanthi’s hand were caught up to take off the tunic Manohar in the meantime took full advantage of the situation and grabbed Prashanthi boobs.

Manohar: Arre hussain kya tight maal hai he was fondling her boobs pressing them hard Prashanthi had no option except to moan

Prashanthi: seee……aaaahhhh….aaahhh…

Prashanthi was half naked now. She was feeling very shy her face was red and her ears were burning. She never thought that she would be standing like this in front of 2 middle aged men

Her shirt was barely reaching her pelvic her black panty was the only thing covering her shame. Her shirt and her tie were covering her upper body.

I gave Manohar the spoken drink and Hussain his glass while I was walking towards my place I started feeling dizzy. This rarely happens although I don't drink a lot I can easily handle 2-3 pegs. I was not able to keep my eyes open

There was some problem O Shit! did someone change the glass while I was away I was hardly able to keep my eyes open… I reached my place and slumped there.

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sexy girls loosing virginity collection --- prashanthi - by ddey333 - 21-01-2022, 02:38 PM