Adultery Bengali lady trapped
Pinky didn't see Amit leave, but she hadn't seen him in the building in a while either. "Is that what I think it is?" she asked, looking greedily at the envelope containing Raj's weekly salary.

"Yea, I got it from Sidharth. He's in Amit's office now."
Pinky's eyes lit up with excitement over getting paid and starting the weekend early. "Oh, I better go get my pay too before Sidharth leaves."

"Okay, see you Monday. I'm out of here," Raj replied giving Pinky an unusual smirk.
Raj watched Pinky head toward Amit's office, adrenaline pumping through his veins. Fortunately she hadn't looked down or she would have noticed his monster trying to force its way out of his coveralls.
A peephole in Amit's open office door, she hadn't noticed before, struck Pinky as odd. "Pinky, have a seat," Sidharth said as he rose from Amit's desk and pulled the chair out for her. "I have something important we need to talk about." Pinky noticed him close the door and suddenly the uneasy feeling that Amit and Raj had given her that first day she met them returned.

"I just came to get my pay. Raj told me we are closing early today."
Sidharth handed Pinky a white envelope, which at first she thought contained cash. She opened it and found papers inside.
"We are closed, Pinky. It's just you and me here now," Sidharth said as he observed Pinky reading the copy of the hit and run security officer report he had filed. "But you won't be leaving early," he continued.
Pinky's jaw dropped. "What is this?" she asked.

"It's the hit and run report I filed for the accident you fled. You caused injury, which means you committed a third degree felony. That will get you five years in prison."
"Oh my God," Pinky exclaimed, her hands coming up to the sides of her face.
"They don't have your license plate number. But they did get a sample of your paint from my bumper."
"Why are you doing this?" Pinky cried, tears streaming down her face.
Sidharth felt himself getting aroused as she cried. He ignored her question and continued. "There's actually a cash reward for Amit if he turns you in. But fortunately, both Amit and Raj have agreed to keep quiet about this if you cooperate."

"What do you want?" Pinky asked recognizing the absurdity of her question. She was young, but not that naïve. Her tantalizing beauty like a lamp at night attracts moths had motivated many suitors to hit on her whose advances she declined. Her uneasiness before was the hitting of an iceberg, which now became the realization that the ship was going to sink. Sidharth stepped behind her and put his hands on her shoulders.
"I want you to relax, Pinky," Sidharth said beginning to rub her shoulders. His hands felt the tension in her muscles.
Pinky sat in shock as his meaty hands massaged her shoulders for a few minutes. He bent down and began nibbling her neck, which made her tingle all over like a low current of electricity flowing through every nerve in her body. His hands then descended to her breasts and her mind began racing. She could not allow this to continue. "Stop touching me!" Pinky responded slapping his hands off her and jerking her neck away. She jumped from the chair and headed toward the door. Sidharth stepped in front of it blocking her exit.

"Think carefully about this, Pinky. If you go out this door, it's five years in prison."
"I'm not having sex with you," Pinky replied, her luminous green eyes glaring at Sidharth like an angry cat, fury now replacing tears from moments ago.
"I'm not going to have sex with you Pinky, at least not in the sense of putting my cock in your pussy, if that's what you're afraid of."
That was a filthy, disgusting, thought -- having his nasty, cock inside her. "What do you want, then?" Pinky snapped.
"Five years is a long time in prison, a long time to wait for someone, don't you agree? A young man like Atul, with certain needs would probably find someone else to satisfy them."
The anger in Pinky's face changed to fear as Sidharth spoke. Her wedding was less than three weeks away. Her brain sped a million miles per hour. There had to be a way out of this, but it was like trying to solve an unsolvable puzzle.
"What do you want," she repeated in a more reasonable tone.
"There are other ways people can pleasure each other that don't involve intercourse," Sidharth explained taking her arm and guiding her back toward Amit's cleared off desk. He turned her around to face him and began unbuttoning her shirt. Pinky looked down and nervously watched his fingers reach the last button. She was still trying to solve the puzzle in her mind.
Sidharth glimpsed her tight stomach and cute belly button as her shirt hung open. When his big hands reached the clasp of her skirt, she tried backing away, but banged her ass into the edge of Amit's desk.
"No, I don't want to do this," Pinky complained, the zipper on her skirt sounding like fabric being torn as Sidharth unzipped it.

"There are some mean bulls in prison that would love to get their hands on you.," Sidharth reminded her as he pulled her slightly away from the desk's edge so her skirt would fall. It puddled around her ankles.
Pinky stood paralyzed as Sidharth emotionlessly slid her open shirt from her shoulders. A thin gold necklace with a small pendant attached hung just above her cleavage. Her white lace panties –with matching bra and black high heels with a slim anklet on her left leg remained.
Pinky trembled with fear still trying to solve the puzzle, her thoughts turning to desperation. Maybe masturbating Sidharth, as disgusting as that would be, would satisfy him and prevent him from going further -- from touching her.

"I'll jerk you off," she recklessly blurted, no sooner the words leaving her lips, regretting them and her inability to think of something more cleaver, less depraved to stop him.
Sidharth chuckled at the offer, reaching behind her and unclasping her bra. "That will be nice, but you need to be pleasured first to get you more in the mood for it."
She reached up holding her bra from falling off her perky, medium sized breasts. "No, wait, maybe I can pay you more money," she pleaded as if kidnapped.
"Let go of your bra," Sidharth growled impatiently, grabbing her wrist and dragging it away from her chest and down to her side.
Her bra fell away and Pinky's breasts, perfectly shaped globes, billowed from her petite figure unaffected by gravity. Her nipples hid -- camouflaged in pink -- in the centers of flawlessly round areolae somewhat larger than quarters. Sidharth's fingers latched to her areolae, drawing her nipples of the same hue out from them. Her nipples grew harder and distinguishably erect from their surrounding pink flesh as he began twirling his fingers around them.
"Please, stop touching me," Pinky cried.
His hands left her breasts and slid down the sides of her hips and into the waistband of her panties.
Pinky knew what came next. Her mind raced to solve the puzzle. There had to be some way to keep him from molesting her further. "Please don't make me do this," Pinky pleaded. "I'm in the mood. Let me jerk you off now," she offered. She reached for her panties, tried to stop Sidharth from pulling them down. "No," Pinky wailed. Sidharth roughly pried her fingers from the delicate fabric and yanked her briefs to her ankles.

Her pubic hair the color of shiny black like the hair resting on her shoulders. Sidharth knelt before her neatly trimmed burning bush. Her hand quickly covered Sidharth's site of worship. He rose, leaving her panties around her ankles. She looked like a scared child -- head down, hunched over -- with one arm covering her breasts, and one hand over her vagina. Her defiant self-confidence from earlier had vanished. Sidharth nudged her backwards until her ass bumped the edge of Amit's desk again.
"You need to get a little more comfortable," Sidharth said, his hands grasping the sides of Pinky's petite waist. Before she knew what he was doing, he lifted her up (she instinctively grabbed his shoulders for support) and sat her on the desk. Pinky jerked her hands away from Sidharth's shoulders the instant he set her down as if his skin jolted her with electricity and resumed covering her privates. "Lay back," Sidharth's voice thundered as he shoved Pinky backwards.

It felt  to Pinky, like an outer body experience she watched from afar, as Sidharth navigated her panties, still wrapped around her ankles, from one of her stilettos, and then left the briefs dangling off her other ankle.
"You're beautiful," Sidharth said as if commenting on a prized game he had hunted and finally caught. He tried opening her legs.
Pinky tried to think of something, anything, to stop Sidharth from going further, finally offering the unthinkable: "Please, Sidharth, I'll suck your cock. Don't do this to me."
"That will be nice, Pinky. After I get you nice and aroused I'll let you do that," he replied coldly.
"I'm aroused now... really. Let me do it and I'll show you," she begged.
"Open your legs now, Pinky, or you're going to prison for a very long time!" he roared.
She stared at the ceiling, tears from the corners of her eyes forming rivulets flowing down the sides of her face and into her hair, and allowed him to slowly push her legs open. He spread them wide. She reached down modestly covering her vagina with her hand. He grabbed hold of her wrist and wrestled it over to the side.

"Please, don't fuck me," she cried, words coming from her mouth in static.
"I won't fuck you, Pinky. Now relax!" Sidharth popped his finger in his mouth, getting it nice and wet, then slowly inserted it in Pinky's small pussy.
Sidharth's assurance provided little comfort to Pinky as she felt his finger slowly probing her. He had lied about everything else, turning it into something much worse. A sensation very close to her clitoris alarmed her. "No," she complained, not wanting to be aroused by him. Sidharth had slobbered on his thumb and gently rubbed the sides of her clit with it. Her shapely nails dug into Sidharth's wrist trying to stop him. He pried her fingers off him bending them backward in response, while managing to masturbate Pinky without the slightest interruption.
"Owe, oh God," Pinky yelped, the pain in her hand temporarily distracting her from a response in another part of her body -- she was getting wet, providing enough lubrication for Sidharth to caress her clit without his spit. By the time the ache in her hand subsided and her cries simmered, her pussy had become aroused.

"Okay, Sidharth, I'm ready now. Let me suck your dick," Pinky blubbered, attempting to divert his attention and stop him from playing with her vagina. She despised being touched by him and her body's reaction to it.
But Sidharth didn't stop -- he moved in for the kill. Pinky felt the sensation of his fingers spreading her labia further apart. An inviting heat from her pussy reached Sidharth's face as his mouth drew close. Her clitoris was getting harder and his tongue landed on it. She inhaled deeply. "Oh. . . God," she exclaimed exhaling. "Stop it." Her tiny, white hands tried unsuccessfully pushing his black, nappy head away.
Sidharth's strong hand pressed on her firm, flat tummy as he performed oral sex on her, his other hand parting her labia. Her clitoris fully hardened and grew larger. Her breathing accelerated and her nipples poked out from her breasts. Pinky fought to control her response. Her hands pushed against Sidharth's head. "No," she continued.

Raj watched Sidharth going down on Pinky through the peephole Amit had installed in the door. Pinky's hips turned every which way trying to escape his tongue, her soft moans muffled, but audible, "Ooh..., please..., mm-hmm..., don't..., uh-huh..., no..., ah." Short, contradictory words and phrases lacking definite meaning replaced her earlier pleas for Sidharth to stop.
After nearly two weeks of complete abstinence, with the temptation of Pinky daily, the scene tantalized Raj. But it was obvious Pinky was almost ready for him. He removed his clothes waiting for Sidharth's signal, his thick, meaty cock hard and leaning from his body under its own immense weight.
"Are you ready yet Pinky?" Sidharth asked between licks to her clitoris. "Ooh, no, please, don't. Stop it. I'll play with your cock if you want me to," Pinky moaned while panting. "Just stop doing that." Pinky's body displayed signs that it had reached sexual hight. She had been seduced as much as possible. Now was the best time to make the move, when she would be most vulnerable and receptive to intercourse.
Pinky's eyes briefly opened as she felt Sidharth lift his hand off belly. But his tongue still danced with her clit and her eyes closed again. Sidharth raised his hand up and waived it for Raj.
Raj quietly opened the door and got into position beside Sidharth where he could quickly move into place. Sidharth enjoyed spoiling Pinky's pussy, but the time had come to share the fun. As Sidharth moved away from Pinky, Raj looked down at her bush. It reminded him of a freshly mowed patch of grass, neatly trimmed and edged with a small garden meticulously weeded, its hairs a shiny black, the same color as the hair that flowed in gentle waves from her head.

Pinky felt Sidharth grab her hips and scoot her bottom closer to the edge of the desk. He was masturbating her again while rolling both of her nipples gently between his fingers. She opened her eyes, dilated pupils from arousal concealing much of their black color, and saw him smiling down at her as he fondled her tits. He bent down and began nibbling her neck. Sidharth felt her nipples get even harder as he nibbled his way to her ear.

And then Pinky realized someone else must be playing with her pussy. Her eyes widened and she managed to prop herself on her elbows before Sidharth stopped her from sitting all the way up. Raj stood naked between Pinky's open legs masturbating her; his cock only inches from her entrance put Pinky in distress. His uncircumcised penis looked strange, absurdly thick and large, like some exaggerated organ on an character. Pinky had never seen an uncircumcised penis before or a punju one.

Raj stopped masturbating Pinky and stretched her labia open while she stared paralyzed in disbelief of his size: a long, thick log with a tan sac holding testicles each the size of a golf ball and filled with sperm. White pre-cum drooled from its tip as Raj pulled his foreskin back and aimed toward her opening.
"Oh my God, you said you wouldn't fuck me," Pinky cried to Sidharth in a panic as he held her. She watched in horror, Raj's fingers parting her labia, her pink membranes exposed glistening with moisture as the brown, bulbous head of Raj's cock gently touched them.
"I'm not going to fuck you," Sidharth answered in her ear. "He is."
"He's too big. Please don't fuck me Raj. I'll suck both your cocks right now!"
She felt the head of his fat cock begin pushing into her.
"No, please, I'm going to get married; I'm not on birth control; I could get pregnant!" she pleaded.
"I promise you won't get pregnant," Raj assured her, delivering lines he had carefully rehearsed. "I've had a vasectomy over a year ago and I only shoot blanks now. I already have three kids and I'm not making anymore." He squeezed the bulging head of his unprotected penis inside Pinky -- her first punjabi cock and first uncircumcised one too.

Pinky felt her labia stretch to admit the head of his cock "Oh, God -- please no. Take it out," she begged.
Raj slowly inserted more of his gigantic black serpent into Pinky, the pressure causing her discomfort. She felt herself opening further to accommodate both his massive circumference and length. She only had a couple boyfriends and never had a penis this large before.
After a month without pussy and almost two weeks not jerking off, Pinky's cunt felt like bliss to Raj: wet, silky and snug like a tight sleeve hugging his cock, milking it for cum. With a pussy this tight her fiancé's prick had to be tiny. Her legs helplessly floundered around Raj's waist , her anklet rubbing on his skin as he penetrated deeper, black stilettos remaining on her dainty feet and the white panties still dangling from her left ankle.

Pinky kept visualizing the white pre-cum drooling from Raj's monstrous cock when he had inserted it in her, the milky white slime now leaking inside her. She watched his cock, slick with her vaginal secretions, slowly withdraw almost all the way out, reverse direction, and slowly return into her a little further each time, more of it disappearing and his nappy, black bush getting closer to her own. His cock, almost as round as a soda can, tugged her lips along with it on each stroke, like it was pulling her inside out.
From behind Sidharth supported Pinky's back with one hand and used his other to push her elbows from under her. "Lay back," he coldly instructed. Raj maintained a slow, steady rhythm and began making tight circles around her clitoris with his thumb. "That's it," Sidharth said as her eyes nervously looked up into his. "Let Raj do his thing for a little while and it will be over soon."

How could this be happening? Less than three weeks before her wedding Pinky was laying naked on her back at the edge of a desk with another man's incredibly large cock in her -- a punjabi -- who was not Atul. She hated Raj and Sidharth for what they were doing. But as her body adapted to its new mate, the pressure and discomfort Pinky had initially experienced gradually diminished, so did her anger and determination to fight. The thoughts of Atul that went through her brain became fleeting. Her eyes closed. She had forgotten what sex felt like without condoms. She could not recall Atul's penis ever feeling like this. Her body began appreciating Raj's huge, uncircumcised cock in spite of how much she despised him. It felt smoother and seemed to glide in her more comfortably than her fiancé's circumcised one; and it gave far more sensation due to its enormous size and friction.
Raj remembered Sidharth's advice as he felt Pinky cum for the first time -- her pussy squeezing his cock almost like an affectionate gesture rather than an involuntary, biological response, encouraging him to ejaculate in it -- and thought about his work to postpone his own climax.
"No, please, ooh" Pinky whimpered, addressing herself and her body's reaction to this horrible invasion as much as the culprit, Raj. But Raj knew he finally had her.

Sex with Atul never lasted this long. Pinky felt a second wave of orgasms approaching and cursed herself. Something warm, smooth, and hard pushed against her lips. Her eyes opened. "It's time for the blow job you promised me," Sidharth said with a smirk as Raj drove into her. As disgusting as all this was to her, she opened her mouth and sucked on the head of Sidharth's chocolate colored cock, her petite hand wrapping around its shaft and jerking it. Sidharth observed that her nipples had returned to erection and he began tweaking them.
Raj's balls were ready to explode. As he felt Pinky cum for her third time, he groaned loudly, and with explosive force filled her pussy with his potent, punjabi cum. Pinky panicked, trying to tell him not to cum in her, to take it out. But Sidharth's cock remained in her mouth and she only managed to moan. Reaching down with both hands she pushed at Raj's stomach just above his pubis, an unsuccessful attempt to make him withdraw and stop the torrent he was releasing in her.
When Raj finally removed his cock from Pinky, his jism leaked from her open gash down the crack in her ass. He pulled back his foreskin and messaged her swollen clitoris and pussy lips with the head of his penis.

Contd ..
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Bengali lady trapped - by hotguydelhi_sidharth - 20-01-2022, 05:02 PM
RE: Bengali lady trapped - by raj500265 - 20-01-2022, 07:45 PM
RE: Bengali lady trapped - by hotguydelhi_sidharth - 21-01-2022, 12:41 PM
RE: Bengali lady trapped - by raj500265 - 24-04-2022, 02:16 AM