Adultery Bengali lady trapped
Amit's office appeared neater and cleaner than the rest of his business, but was still beneath Pinky's standards. Half of his large, oak desk was covered under a mountain of papers: old receipts and letters, statements from his banks and creditors, and utility bills that he let pile up. Every six months or so, when he got around to it, he went through it all, filed the important stuff, and threw away everything else. And then like a volcano made of papers, it would re-form.

To her relief, Pinky didn't see any erotic magazines in his office. But her suspicion had been correct nonetheless -- he had hidden them in his desk.

Two antique chairs made of oak with a dark, worn finish faced the desk. Everything in this place: the waiting area, the customer service counter, the terrazzo floors, Amit's oak desk and the chairs across from it, seemed to display the same depleted look that could almost pass for a purposefully planed motif, which of course it was not. Pinky sat in one of the chairs, but Sidharth remained standing beside the other. Amit sat in a torn, but comfortable leather chair facing the two.

"There was some damage to the frame of your car which Raj repaired," Amit explained. "We also replaced your fender and painted it. Since I'm doing this as a favor for Sidharth, I'm only charging 55k."
Pinky looked at Sidharth, her eyes welling up again. "I don't have 55k. I don't even have a job right now."
"Now take it easy, sweetheart" Amit said. "Sidharth is vouching for you. But you need a job to pay us back and it just so happens that I need someone at the customer service counter to answer the phones and ring up customers. I'm willing to pay you 10k per week cash under-the-table. You can probably pay the entire bill off in three months."

Pinky didn't feel comfortable with this proposition. The money was enticing but the way Amit and Raj both looked at her gave her the willies.
"Uh, I'm not sure. Can I think about it for a day or two?" Pinky asked.
Sidharth again detected her hesitancy. He knew she needed money. They were close to a deal and he didn't want to use his trump card, the hit-and-run felony charge yet. He was saving that for his final coup d'état.

"What are you not sure about?" Sidharth chimed in. "That's a damn good deal – 10k under-the-table. If she doesn't want the job, I'll take it, Amit."
The two men laughed and Pinky gave a nervous giggle. She felt pressured.
"I'll tell you what; you seem like a well-spoken young lady that will bring some class to this place. I'll go to 12000/- per week, but that's my final offer."

"Wow," Sidharth remarked.
This all seemed so similar to when Pinky sat in the car dealership negotiating for the Civic. But $650 per week was a lot of money, at least to her. Her car payment was a month behind, her auto insurance premium was past due, and she needed to pay Amit back. Again her conscience helped in her decision. Sidharth had been kind. The security officer would have given her a ticket for careless driving and her insurance would have gone through the roof since this was not her first accident.

"Okay, Mr. Amit, I'll work for you."
The three of them smiled and laughed again, Amit with his semi-toothless grin and Sidharth with several gold crowns on his teeth. Amit quickly handed her a paper to sign. "It's just saying the service was performed to your satisfaction and you agree to pay us for the work performed," he still chuckled, wiping a tear from his eye. Pinky signed it. 

******CHAPTER 5*******
The three men waited behind and gathered in Amit's office after Pinky went happily on her way, in her perfectly repaired Civic, back to her fiancé.
"Okay, Amit, how much did the repairs really cost?" Sidharth asked.
"Maybe 5000/- if we had used new parts. But I had a fender lying around from another Civic that went through the chop shop a few months back." Amit then asked Raj, "How many hours you work on her Civic today?"

Raj shrugged his shoulders, "I don't know, maybe four hours total."
"Yea, and that's including all the time you spent trying to get a sniff of her pussy." Amit quipped. "This kid must have blue balls. Since he broke up with his girlfriend a month ago, he's been jerking off three times a day, and that's just when he's here at work. At most the repair cost 2000/- with his labor included."
Sidharth sat stroking his chin pondering his scheme. He ran multiple scenarios through his mind, his thoughts sharper, more rational, with Pinky now gone along with the throbbing erection her tears had brought him. As badly as he had wanted to fuck Pinky, it would not be prudent. It would be far too incriminating if he had sex with and possibly impregnated the same person who committed the hit and run on his truck. On the other hand, it would be quite plausible to a judge and jury if Pinky initiated sex with Amit, or better yet, Raj, in exchange for fixing her car so the security officer wouldn't find out. Of course he hoped they would not have to turn her in. Hopefully, Pinky would acquiesce and let Raj stick his cock in her. Raj was closest to Pinky in age, and had the fewest ties to Sidharth, making him the best candidate for the privilege of fucking her. "How would you like to have a bong girlfriend?" Sidharth asked Raj.
Raj's eyebrows raised, his big, white teeth revealing themselves in his grin. "You mean that hot, white chick whose car I fixed today?" he asked incredulously.

"Who else have we been talking about, stupid?" Amit interjected.
"Shit yaar!" Raj replied.
"Listen, you can't jerk off anymore. Do you understand?" Sidharth asked. "We can't risk you going soft on her when she fights it, and she will fight it, at least the first few times."
Raj nodded in reply.
"She starts tomorrow which is Wednesday," Sidharth said to Amit. "Don't pay her until next Friday after we have a little chat with her and Raj fucks her."

The three men sat quietly for a few moments while Sidharth looked up and stroked his chin more in further thought. Sidharth understood the female psyche more than most men. She had chosen a mate in her fiancé and she might not be on the pill since they were getting married soon. When he had spoken with her after the accident, Pinky gave Sidharth the impression that she and her fiancé would immediately try to start a family. Her primal female instincts would fight to protect her precious eggs from all except him.
"Do you use condoms with your girlfriends?" Sidharth asked Raj.

"Not unless they insist," Raj responded. "It doesn't feel as good with them."
"I'm with you on that," Sidharth said patting Raj on his back. "Do you want to use them with Pinky?"
"Not if I don't have to. Why?"
"I don't think she is on birth control since she is getting married soon. If that's the case and you want to enjoy her bareback, you better convince her from the very start that you've had a vasectomy; otherwise she will never let you near her without a rubber. A girl like Pinky doesn't get pregnant out of wedlock or illegitimately. It will just make things easier if you tell her you got a vasectomy after knocking up a few girls and your done having children."

Raj thought about what Sidharth said. "That's not too far from the truth, at least the part about knocking up a few girls, but this is a different situation. She is not like the girls in the hood. What if she really does get pregnant?"

"No, she is nothing like girls from the hood. That's why you must absolutely convince her you're safe. She is getting married. If she gets pregnant she will think the baby is her husband's, which it may be. Being her baby's daddy, though, would have benefits if you wanted to stick around and be with her." Sidharth beamed, "If not, you'll have plenty of time to skip town."
The conversation made Raj hard. He reached down and repositioned his cock. Already his huge testicles ached. It would be a long ten days, but that bong girl would be worth every moment of abstinence.
"Goddamn that's a huge one," Sidharth commented. How do you keep that thing inside your pants?"
"I tuck it down my pants leg." But hard-ons are a bitch."
Amit interjected: "What the hell do I get from all this?"
"What do you want out of it?" Sidharth inquired.
"I want 500/- bucks from the kid every time he takes a go at her and I want to watch too."
"Let's start out with the 500/- and you can drill a hole in the wall to watch," Sidharth joked. That work for you, Raj?"

Raj nodded.
If all went as planned, each of the three men would now get something they wanted: Sidharth, half the money Amit received from Pinky and half the money Amit received from Raj and whatever funds he might be able to scam from his own insurance; Raj, a beautiful bong girl to regularly fuck; Amit, cheap help, eye candy, and live peep shows. Pinky would be working for far less than she realized paying them back a good chunk of her salary for something she never received. Amit anticipated getting much of Raj's paycheck back every week in fuck fees. They all would win something at Pinky's expense.
"One more thing," Sidharth added. "The two of you need to be a little less obvious leering at her. We need her defenses down and the element of surprise when we make our move."

*******CHAPTER 6*************
Pinky got home late but in wonderful spirits. "Hi honey," she said falling into Atul's arms and giving him a great, big kiss.
"Somebody's in a good mood," Atul replied. "I was worried about you. I tried calling but it went immediately to voicemail."
Pinky's smile lit up the room. "My cell phone was dead. But I've got good news."
"What?" Atul inquired. The job hunting clothes Pinky wore gave him a hint.
"I got a job," Pinky lilted, her big green eyes sparkling as Atul looked into them.
"That's wonderful!" Atul cheered with a big smile of his own. "Where did you get a job?"
Pinky left Atul's embrace, put down her purse and picked up the mail sitting on their kitchen table. "At a place called Amit's Garage."

"What are you doing at the garage? I didn't know you knew how to work on cars."
"I don't, silly. I'll be answering their phones, dealing with their customers, and taking care of their paperwork," Pinky replied, shuffling through the stack of envelops comprised mostly of overdue bills. "No checks from Publisher's Clearinghouse yet," she joked. Atul didn't respond to her dry humor.
"How much are they paying you?"
Pinky stared at one of the envelopes in her hand from her auto insurance company -- a cancellation notice -- while thinking for a moment, and didn't immediately respond. She decided not to upset Atul by telling him she had another accident. Since Amit was paying her cash under-the-table, she could pay back the loan, 6000/- a week, without Atul knowing about it.
Pinky looked up at Atul who she always found somewhat attractive, but lacked the build and muscles the punjabi men she met today displayed. She wasn't marrying Atul purely for great looks, or for money, neither of which he had in abundance. She was marrying him because they were kindred spirits who transcended physical attraction. "They're starting me at 10k a week, but cash under-the-table."
"10k  cash, no taxes, isn't too bad. Where is this place? I've never heard of it."
Pinky put the stack of envelopes back down on the table. Tired of wearing heels and sitting around in business attire all day, she wanted to change into something comfortable. "near the highway," she replied tired

******CHAPTER 7********
Friday arrived. Pinky drove her Civic through the open gate with barbed wire on top of it. Demon and Savage, chained to the front of the garage, lay panting next to their water bowl. The dogs growled at Pinky a little less viciously as she exited her car and walked inside. Over the past few days they became more familiar with her, although she still couldn't approach them.
Things seemed to be going well for Pinky. She kept busy mostly answering the phone and helping Amit with all his papers that needed filing. Each day she felt a little more comfortable here. The lustful stares she had thought Raj and Amit were giving her when she first met them no longer occurred. She began to wonder if perhaps she had misconstrued their looks because she had been so upset. She strolled over to the waiting area. Someone replaced all the girlie magazines with issues of Time, People, and Better House Keeping.

Raj came in from the hot garage to cool off a few minutes and sneak a few peaks at his future girlfriend's tight ass as her back was turned toward him arranging the magazines on the table. He imagined bending her over Amit's desk and feeding her tight twat the full length of his beefy, Negro sausage. Blood quickly rushed to Raj's penis. It had been three days since he last masturbated and his large balls grew heavier by the day producing more sperm. He changed his thoughts to his grandmother to control his urges.
Pinky turned around. "Hi Raj," she said, her gorgeous, bright smile illuminating the room as she greeted him, her luminous green eyes drawing Raj into them like an object falling to earth.

"Hello, Pinky. What's up?" The erection in Raj's pants began returning and grew more unpleasant as he resisted moving his cock to a more comfortable position while in front of her.
"Hey, Raj," Pinky asked drawing closer to him, her voice getting lower, "When do we get paid today?"
As she came closer, his erection grew harder, his discomfort approached pain. "We usually get paid when Amit closes shop." Raj answered. At that moment he ached to release his cock and bury it inside Pinky, to hold her naked body squirming against his, explore her mouth with his tongue, and fill her with his cum. Instead he gave a boyish smile and went back to the hot garage to cool off.

They closed shop. Pinky and Raj went into Amit's office. Sidharth had stopped by to visit and was bullshitting with Amit when they entered. Sidharth rose to give Pinky his seat. Amit sat behind his big oak desk, now cleared of the mountain of papers, thanks to Pinky, and handed Raj an envelope filled with money. But he did not have another envelope for her. "Since you started this week, I'll pay you next week," he explained with his semi-toothless grin. "I usually hold a week's pay in advance."
"Is there any way you could give me an advance?"
Amit looked over to Sidharth standing behind Pinky's chair. He gave Amit a slight nod. "I think we can arrange that. How much do you need?"
Pinky looked down and hesitated, building courage to spit out the amount -- "10k."
"10k? You didn't make that much this week." He pulled his calculator over from the edge of his desk and punched numbers into it. "You worked three days, which only comes to 2k."
"I know," Pinky whined like a little girl. "But they cancelled my car insurance."
Amit leaned back in his torn leather chair, his beady eyes darting around the room as he thought. The girl obviously had financial problems that could work to their advantage. If her car insurance was cancelled, she was likely late on other bills as well. Keeping her indebted to them while still in need of money would offer even more leverage with her.
"But you already owe 50k. I can give you 1000/- now and 1000/- next week. Will that help you out?"
It wasn't as much as Pinky needed, but she could at least start paying some of her bills. "Thank you, Amit. I appreciate this."

******CHAPTER 8********
The second week went as smoothly as the first for Pinky. Friday afternoon arrived. A white clock with black hands and Roman numerals on its dial hanging on the wall behind the counter read 3:00 on its dusty lens. It was a slow afternoon with not much for her to do. She eagerly waited for 5:30 to arrive so she could go home and be with Atul. They had a lot of bills, but also planned dinner and a romantic evening together with some of her pay.
Raj looked at a small, black digital clock sitting on top of his tool cabinet in the garage. It read 3:00 as well, but in bright red numbers. Sidharth's truck pulled up the driveway and parked next to Pinky's Honda. Raj heard the crunch of his steps in the gravel get louder as Sidharth approached. Sidharth walked over to Demon and Savage first, kneeled down and petted the dogs. "Hello pouches, you're good girls," he cooed.
"Right on time," Raj remarked.
Sidharth stood and came over to him. "Are you ready?"
"I've been ready, man. My balls hurt they're so full of cum."

"Good boy," Sidharth replied with his gold and white grin. He empathized with the kid, but Raj's situation was enviable; soon he would experience the most pleasurable relief imaginable, well worth the discomfort and wait. "I know you're pretty experienced with girls, but don't fuck this up. We're playing head games with her also. If it feels good to her physically she will likely feel guilty and confused afterwards. So once you get that thing in her, take it easy and let her body get used to it. I doubt she's ever taken a cock as large as yours before. Start with slow, easy strokes, pay attention to her response, and try to make her cum a few times before shooting your first load."

Raj didn't need the advice. He had been fucking girls since he was 13 years old and had developed an art in lovemaking which he refined over the years. He could finesse any girl. His unusually large penis seduced every female he managed to get it into. He only needed to get inside Pinky. But after listening to Sidharth anyway, he strolled out to the front gate and clanked it closed. The thick steel chain rattled as he wrapped it around the metal poles and snapped its padlock shut. He made his way over to Demon and Savage and released them from their chains. It was time to go inside.

Pinky sat in the waiting area reading an article in People magazine about Kim Kardashian. Unlike the couple in the article, she preferred a suitor from her own race, and wasn't into the whole interracial thing or darker complexioned men.
"Have a nice weekend," Raj's voice said. She looked up and saw Raj with his keys in one hand and a white envelope in the other.
"Hey, what do you mean have a nice weekend? It's only 3:15. We don't close until 5:30."
"Amit left already and told me to close up early."

Contd ...
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Bengali lady trapped - by hotguydelhi_sidharth - 20-01-2022, 05:02 PM
RE: Bengali lady trapped - by raj500265 - 20-01-2022, 07:45 PM
RE: Bengali lady trapped - by hotguydelhi_sidharth - 21-01-2022, 11:39 AM
RE: Bengali lady trapped - by raj500265 - 24-04-2022, 02:16 AM