Misc. Erotica Sexy girls loosing virginity collection --- prashanthi
Prashanthi removed her had her big booty was now being admired by two old men.. Manohar was making comments like kya gaand hai raand ki.. choti si chaddhi pehene hai Hussain was nodding his head. What surprised me more was the fact that Hussain started all this, probably he was trying to do away with Manohar by exciting him to a limit and then asking him to leave.

Just then I felt my mobile vibrate. There was a message it was from Hussain he had secretly typed an SMS and it read like this don't be so uptight Manohar would turn suspicious i offer him another drink and this time spike it, also ask your lover to dance for him.

While i was reading the sms Hussain asked Prashanthi,, Raand saali apni belt khol (take off your belt) Prashanthi timidly and slowly did as she was asked to.

Hussain Now you can see that music system there go and press play.

She did that, a shrill voice a song from a bhojpuri film which had loud and vulgar lyrics started playing.

Now start dancing.

Prashanthi nodded her head and she said in the sweetest voice, sir I can’t dance..

Manohar Saali Raand Naach ma ki laudi Naach nahi to chappal se maar maar kar teri gaand laal kar dunga (Dance or I would hit your ass with my slipper and make it red)

Prashanthi got scared tears swelled into her eyes i stole her glance and reaffirmed her that its for two mins.

Prashanthi started swaying to the beats and the music.

Hussain said dance with the music you bitch..

Manohar Saali raand music ke saath dance kar thodi taange choudi kar ke chhaati nikal kar…. (spread your leg dance as per the tune push your breast out)

Prashanthi started dancing more vigorously she was swinging wildly swaying her hips taking circles which made her skirt rise, not only her panty was visible but the skirt rose up to her navel.

I saw Hussain rub his dick he was naked inside the gown and i could see the glimpse of his big dick.

Suddenly Manohar removed Hussain’s gown and shouted

Manohar: Saali raand idhar aa aur ispar baith

Even Hussain was taken aback by this gesture but he did not protest his cock was now exposed and he was rubbing it.

Manohar then whispered something in Hussain’s ears

Prashanthi continued dancing and came and sat near Hussain, hussain picked her up as if she was a doll and placed her on her dick he then held the two protesting hands of Prashanthi and gesticulated her to keep on dancing

Prashanthi kept dancing while sitting on his dick. Manohar then slipped his hand inside Prashanthi’s skirt and started rubbing her thighs.. when she tried to get up he slapped her hard on her bottoms Prashanthi shrieked in agony and pain.

Manohar laughed aloud and gave a high fi to Hussain this is what he had whispered in his ears.

Hussain and Manohar were having the time of there life while i was going through hell it was time now to offer everyone the drink. And the spiked drink glass would go to Manohar.

I proceeded towards the bar counter, Prashanthi was still dancing she was tried and her body was covered with sweat. I passed her and whispered don't worry sweetie it's going to be over soon…

But something else was in store for me….
[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sexy girls loosing virginity collection --- prashanthi - by ddey333 - 21-01-2022, 10:19 AM