Adultery Beautiful Tamil housewife seduced and trapped
Update

It was all happening so fast; Lakshmi couldn’t focus on the game. Anwar and Nazir had Lakshmi where they wanted with plied intoxicants, gentle calculated moves on her ego and making use of her innate horniness. Round 1, Anwar had a great hand and as they had decided, started betting high. Lakshmi thought she had a good hand, so did Maya. Both put in extra tokens and lost. Nazir just put in the minimum so lost very little. The next game, both Nazir and Anwar packed early as their hands were not that great. Maya also didn’t play long, so though technically Lakshmi won the round, she didn’t gain much. The next two rounds were when Nazir and Anwar implemented their plans. Round 3, they bet high with poor hands, as Anwar had seen Maya’s good hand. Lakshmi thought everyone was bluffing and played high only for Maya to get all the money. Next round, Anwar again had a great hand and took good amount of money from the girls. After 4 rounds, rough tally was:
Anwar: 285
Nazir: 135
Maya: 265
Lakshmi: 15
Lakshmi was out of money, for all practicalities. And the smart gambler in her understood, they were able to get better out of her as she is playing with very little money. Nazir continued the tactic of attacking her ego.
N: Lakshmi, you promised you will keep playing.
A: You can’t defeat us with petty change.
Lakshmi was torn. Once again, her ego got better of her. She spoke
L: Ohk, I will kiss Nazir and finger Maya
M: Not allowed. You already used Nazir and kiss
L: So
Nazir (pointing to the footnote): See you have to choose a different male if you are choosing male and a different activity.
L (sipping her drink anxiously): Let me think
N: You can lose your clothes.
Once again Lakshmi thought, need to make some money in case I want to play. Maya is anyways topless. And it looks you will need to lose something to gain here.
L: Ohk. I will lose my bra, hand job to Anwar and cunnilingus to Maya.
N: Bold, that’s the way to go
Maya whistles. And Lakshmi slowly drops her bra and hands it to Nazir. Anwar came near her with a grin. He was already erect. Maya too came near her and yanked her panties to one side. Before Lakshmi could think anything, her eyes wandered to Anwar’s briefs. It appeared as if he has kept a cucumber hidden in his underwear.
A: Do the honours
As Lakshmi pulled his briefs, one unexpected thing happened. Anwar was already erect and when she released it from the confines of its underwear, it sprang and hit Lakshmi’s cheeks. Lakshmi was stunned. Not because the dick hit her very hard, but by the sheer girth of it. It may be a touch shorter than Nazir’s, but this was twice as thick, like a cucumber.
As Lakshmi was transfixed on Anwar’s prick, Maya brought Lakshmi’s fingers to her pussy. Lakshmi slightly woke from her shock on seeing Anwar’s dick and remembered her task at hand. She moved her face towards Maya’s pussy and started kissing it. Reluctantly but inquisitively, she started to grip Anwar’s dick. Nazir took his sweet time in turning the stopwatch on as he watched Lakshmi licking Maya and jacking off Anwar. Maya’s mind wandered of to the scene on RV. How did Maya take such a large dick? That too in her ass. This made her lick a larger part of Maya’s pussy lips, almost reaching till Maya’s asshole. Maya twitched at this and by this time Lakshmi was completely into what she was doing. Her hands gave Anwar a pretty good hand job, and she was licking Maya to her heart’s content.
Salim was watching this along with Imran at his house. Salim was concerned about the business angle to this. He didn’t want his kids to do bad on their first attempt in business. Sharma and Yadav coming in meant the high-flying friends were concerned. So, Salim was restless and was mulling the blackmail angle to this himself. Imran did convince him to some extent.
S: She will have enough money after this, you won’t be able to defeat her by high ball bets
I: Yes, so that’s the second part of the plan. If they want to course correct, Both Nazir and Anwar have similar looking Aces and Kings under the part of sofa they are sitting. But I don’t think they would need that. But they can always use that.
S: Hmm, but how long will we take for this plan
I: Its gonna be this week chacha, if not we have the blackmail plan.
S: Even if she complies wilfully, how it will help so fast? A stolen document may not help us here. He needs to go away.
I: He will go
S: Wow, I am impressed by your confidence.
I: Chacha, don’t worry, I promise two things. Srini will not be a problem when he comes back to town, and Lakshmi will be sucking your dick like a lollipop
S: Good, but we need to see, she is picking tasks in which she is not getting stimulated
I: Its good, this way, she is opening up, and of course as I mentioned, Nazir and Anwar can control the game if required.
Inside the villa, Lakshmi had almost bought Maya to an orgasm and Anwar got the sweet touch of Lakshmi on his dick, which he never wanted to end. But it was over 3 minutes and Nazir finally called it time.  And all players went back to their positions pretty charged up.
They resumed playing after topping up Lakshmi by 225. Lakshmi had good money now and started playing confidently. In the first round, Nazir had good hand, and he managed to rob Maya a good amount, Lakshmi too lost some money. But Lakshmi got the confidence booster in the next round when she won a large pot, and suddenly Maya’s collections were waning. Anwar also found his winning ways, again both Maya and Nazir losing a large amount. Lakshmi won a smaller pot again, getting small wins from all three. Poor performances in all the rounds’ meant Maya was looking at a very small pot in her hand. The earnings were:
Anwar- 315
Nazir- 195
Maya- 45
Lakshmi- 380
Now Maya had to make some money to play. Lakshmi was now feeling confident. Nazir asks Maya, what task she would do. She responded, and as she spoke Maya’s jaws dropped.
M: I will let Anwar fuck me and give cunnilingus to Lakshmi after removing my underwear. So 275.
L: Huh
N: Wow, that’s the next level.
A: Happy to oblige.
M: I will ride you Anwar. Lakshmi, stand here
Anwar went and lied on the floor after removing his underwear. Maya slowly lowered herself on his dick and started riding him. She asked Lakshmi to come near her. While riding Anwar, Maya fumbled with Lakshmi’s shorts’ button. Finally, she managed to drop the shorts to Lakshmi’s ankles and Maya darted her tongue onto Lakshmi’s clits. Once again Lakshmi lost connection with surroundings the moment Maya’s tongue connected. She moved one of her ankles out of the shorts and gave Maya further access to her pussy. Lakshmi didn’t realize one thing at this point- her pussy was directly on top of Anwar’s face. Maya settled into a nice rhythm. She was riding Anwar frantically. The movement of her hips translated onto her tongue which moved in between Lakshmi’s pussy and clit. The scene was so erotic, Nazir initially forgot to turn on the stopwatch.  He started it after a good 20-25 seconds and by that time Maya’s pussy and mouth was working like a well-oiled machine. Lakshmi continuously kept moving her pussy downward to get more of Maya’s tongue in her. After about a minute she could feel an orgasm building inside her. But this made her weak on her knees and Lakshmi collapsed onto the ground. This is where her poor positioning came to hurt her. She sat on the floor in such a way her ass is almost touching Anwar’s face. Once she sat, Maya’s tongue followed her and restarted the assault on her pussy. Once again Lakshmi raised her hips to take more of Maya’s tongue and now her asshole was just in front of Anwar. And Anwar didn’t want to waste this opportunity, he took his tongue out and pushed it at her asshole. This was it for Lakshmi. She had never been rimmed in life. Maya and Anwar skilfully brought her to an orgasm. So fluids escaped Lakshmi’s pussy and dripped to Anwar’s mouth as she came. But Lakshmi had crossed the tolerance level at this point. Her body had taken over, and the chaste housewife was nowhere to be seen. Maya and Anwar kept on lapping up the orgasmic juices and this kept her on a level of elevated orgasm for the remaining moments. Maya was also near an orgasm. Lakshmi was hoping the bliss would last forever. Hence, even Lakshmi was disappointed when Nazir blurted, “ Time’s up!”
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beautiful Tamil housewife seduced and trapped - by rajutony87 - 18-01-2022, 07:36 PM