Adultery Mom , belt shop and horny security officer constable
Seenayya came to collect money . But when I said there's no money he became serious and threatened that he will get me arrested  on excise act. I told him all my problems. He asked me to show my mom. I showed him my mom photos. He amazed by her beauty .He said  he will help me if sent my mom with him. First my mom not agreed. I said , if you don't agree i will go to jail. As there's no option my mom agreed.she got ready for him like a new bride. security officer constable slept with my mom. He fucked her whole night. He told me to use my mom to sell liquor in night times in sexy clothes. My mom started to sell liquor in sleeveless and backless blouses , wearing saree below the navel. Our business got improved. As my mom had affair with security officer constable, he started help us in our business. My mom also used satisfy him daily in bed like he is her second husband. She also enjoying showing her boobs and navel to customers. Customers are coming to see only my sexy mom. Now we are in good position finanacially . Mom also enjoying her life fully . I also like this bitchy side of my mom. I only select sexy costumes for my mom. I like to see her having sex with security officer constable. He fucks her daily like she is his whore . He starts pressing pressing her boobs right infront of me. My mom also don't feel shy to have sex with him right infront of me . Some times he ask me to send my mom to near by lodge . I only drop her on my bike to sleep with him. village people are saying my mom is a bitch . But who cares. We need money .Am I cuckold? ( End)
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mom , belt shop and horny security officer constable - by robertkumar809 - 16-01-2022, 05:54 AM