Adultery Mom , belt shop and horny security officer constable
We didn't know what to do . We didn't money . As I am only 18 by then, i did not completed my education , iam unable to find any job . I made friends with liquor smuggling guys and started to smuggle liquor.  My mom also didn't objected to this because of our poor economic condition. After doing this job for two months, i got an idea to start belt shop , so that we made more profits. When I discussed about this to mom, initially she opposed but after that she agreed. I sold my gold ring and chain gifted by my dad and rented a small shop in our locality . It's look like small tea , cigerette shop but we used to sell liquor unofficially. And also i agreed to local security officer, that I will give 10 % as their share monthly as their commission.  In day time mom used sit in shop night time me. But as it's new shop , we are getting very less business. That's why iam unable to pay agreed amount to security officer,
[+] 1 user Likes robertkumar809's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mom , belt shop and horny security officer constable - by robertkumar809 - 15-01-2022, 11:24 PM