Adultery Mom , belt shop and horny security officer constable
Thumbs Up 
Hi friends this Robert . This story is about my Mary who is 38 year's old and her newly started belt shop and horny security officer constable seenayya who is 50 years old . Belt shop is a shop which serves govt liquor ,with out govt permission. This story started 2 years back during corona first wave .then we used to be happy family with 3 three members mom, dad and me. Dad used to be big business man in the town . We used to live happy life in our own house and used to travel our own car . Everything going well . But we didn't know our future na. My father contracted with corona virus and passed away. We have spent more than 30 lakhs for his treatment . After his death everything thing changed. We came to know that we have somany debts. We have to sell our home and shop to clear those . We have to move to a small village which is a boarder village of our state. Mom started to work as teacher in small private school. With that small income we used to maintain our selves. As our village is a boarder village liquor smuggling is common here. As in our state liquor prices are double compared to neighbour hood state. And also we have very lesser number of brands. Tragey stuck our family second time , when my mother lost her job because of COVID 2 nd wave
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Mom , belt shop and horny security officer constable - by robertkumar809 - 15-01-2022, 10:57 PM