Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
I sensed it and dragged her to dance floor, no talking about any others now, we are here o enjoy and we shall do it. She controlled her emotions and began dancing to the tune, it was fast one and she concentrated on dance as she had made mistake twice and stamped my foot. Now she was rubbing her bdy as crowd had gathered and we were forced to dance so closely. I looked at her if she had any problem but there was nothing from her side. So we kept dancing this time we had to move to a corner for lack of space. My god many couples were in heat some of them were kissing and others feeling their partners body. With that I too was heating up and wondering how they dare to kiss openly and press each others assets. She too was heating up and she brought her face to mine, I took the cue but neither I backed up nor went head. I was feeling her hot breath on my face still I didn’t make any attempt to rub my face, I wanted to see her reactions. We continued dancing she didn’t seem to be happy for me not taking any imitative. Since evening I had not expressed any thing to her sexually though I was enough horny to take her then and there itself. When the music stopped I looked at her, when our eyes met shall we go to table I asked. No we shall dance another round this too was fast one and we kept dancing and I managed to keep little distance though she was attempting to come nearer. She wa craving for my attention but I had kept her still waiting. Soon next dance was over she moved away leaving me back, she was upset I could easily guess it. I just followed her, she instead of sitting on table she expressed her wish to move. What happened I acted innocent, she looked at me, her face had turned dull and she didn’t wnt to express. That is enough we shall call it day she collected her purse and got ready to leave. If you wish we can leave but let us take some rest , you are breathing sohard, you need some breathing time I pulled her to chair. As e sat I ordered another round of beer, she sat bit away from me as if she didn’t like me or my attitude. I knew how to bring mood, I pushed her hairs from her face, caressed her face. Took hanky, wiped sweat from her face. She kept looking at me, you look so beautiful even when you are tired I praised her. This time she could not stop her smile. What is the use when my partner is lost in his own world forgetting present companion she teased me. Come on baby we shall dance for some more time, but she was reluctant no I don’t have mood she straight away refused. I think I did over act by avoiding her while we danced. I didn’t have any alternate so we settled bill and came out. I was cursing myself for losing chance again, I was so horny but acted like a fool. Should have responded well , she would be in my arms, what to do I had to pay for my deeds.
Can you drop me at local train so I will go back home. Common yaar why are you so down we shall spend some more time in room I suggested. No shree I need to go home she was reluctant. As you wish dear I headed towards station. All of a sudden it started drizzling and by the time we reached station it began pouring like hell. I looked at her she looked worried. Shall we go back to room I suggested with some hope, she said no. it is raining dear how will you reach home I was really worried. Why are so much worried about me, she said sarcastically( when you dot have any feelings towards me so why caring now)
She got down and i had to follow her till she catches train, by the time we reached inside station both of us were drenched completely. We reached platform waiting for her train. Then her cell rang, she looked at screen and relived call. Yes mom I am coming back right now. No I am already in station…….. yes it is raining here too. No I am not alone my friends cousin is with me he will accompany with me……… how can I go back now……….. yes we have come by car he will park it here and on the way back he will go back by car…….. no mom I am all right I shall be coming now, don’t worry rain may stop any time…………………
Oh mom I miss you all, I want to come back right now. ………….ok mom I shall give phone to him. It is my mom she wants to speak to you.
her till your house. Though there is rain still I will manage to drop her………. No it wont be that trouble. I was looking at ramani she didn’t seem to be that happy but I was assuring aunt but she was not ready to come home. All the time she was asking us to stay back and come tomorrow. That is what I wanted but still pretending to be not interested in keeping her.
Aunt – no beta better you take her back to your house and let her stay there for night, tomorrow you can send her, it is already late, how will you travel at this hour that too it is pouring like hell.
Me – you only convince her.
She – she is adamant girl she loves us a lot, but it does not mean that you should travel in rain and from station again you will have to look for autos, you may not get auto that easily while there is heavy rain. Better take her back to house and let her sleep there itself. Have you taken food or not.
Me – not yet aunt she was reluctant to go so despite of every one force she didn’t eat. All the time she was saying she wants to eat at home with al family members and continuously she was saying that she is missing you all.
Aunt- poor girl she loves all of us, but it does not meant hat she should starve, no go back immediately and let her stay back. Better eat now on the way or it may get still late till you reach back. Give her
phone I shall instruct her and thanks to you for taking are of my daughter. i handed her cell.
Ramani – mom why are so much worried, I could come any way. …………………… ok I will go back and come tomorrow. Are you happy now, though she agreed to stay back still she was not happy. After cutting call she looked at me. Why you didn’t convince mom to go home, I could have managed. Instead of convincing her you went with her words and made me fool. Come on let us go back. She started walking in rain I had to follow her. She was not caring for the heavy rain walking as if she is going for a walk. Both of us got completely drenched. She stood for a while before sitting in car. I asked what happened, seats will get wet and will be spoiled as both of us are completely wet. Don’t worry it is leather coaching it wont get spoiled come on hop in it is getting late.
We headed for lodge, how about having food on the way I suggested. It wont be right t go to any hotel in this condition, we can order food at room service she replied. That felt right to me also. I parked car in parking lot we came out of car. She was walking casually this time also. She turned towards lift from basement. How about walking in rain for some more time I suggested. No already we are drenched let us go back to room she replied. Come on yaar we can enjoy the rain it is first of the season and I know you like it. How do you say she asked, the way you are walking in rain I can understand it. I hold her hand and pulled her, we were on streets now walking hand in hand. I looked at her she was looking pressty without any make up as it was completely washed in rain. She had her hairs fixed in bun I removed the clip and let her hair cascade over her shoulder, her long hairs spread on her back, water dripping from hairs. I pushed few strands from her face, she stood to see what I was doing. On pretext of adjusting her hairs had pushed her dupatta away from her bosom. My god she has beautiful breasts, I could see one boob uncovered which was visible through now transparent dress, she was not wearing bra hence I could see complete boob with nice areola and small nipple erected due to cold. (I had stolen her bra which was lying in bath room, some how that lacy bra attracted me so I had kept it hidden, she could not ask for her bra may be she was embarrassed to ask). I didn’t know that could gift me this sight. I could see it through bright light of high mass light. She looked at me then she hold my hand and pulled me at her side. We began strolling in streets enjoying the rain. Always I like to shower in rain especially forst rain. After some time she said she is feeling cold shall we go back? Keep adhered to me so you wont feel cold due to my body warmness, she immediately hugged me making her body warm. We saw some vehicles slowed down when they saw us hugging in open; I didn’t mind them watching us. No one knows us in big city so we didn’t bother about any one watching us. We continued masthi for some more time when it began getting too much of cold we decided to go back to room.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 24-12-2018, 01:23 PM