Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
When we came out in group she was almost near to me. She got call she took her cell and started speaking, she said she is in hurry and needs to leave, she gave light hug to her sis and karan and few girls too, at last she gave aa light hug to me and before parting she squeezed my ass cheek, I had almost shouted but controlled my self from shouting. Then she parted and bid bye to all. I was in shock she was so daring to press my ass in midst of crowd and vanished as if nothing happened. When she out of sight then only I became aware that I had not taken her cell number, I am such a fool. We were together for such a long time she was sitting on my lap for so long we had played little dirty games too, but it didn’t flash that I should take her number. I could ask her sis but I didn’t dare to ask either she or karan. I was concerned about her fame, I didn’t want to spoil her name for silly reason, I kept cursing myself. Then I saw ramani who was looking at us from distance, when our eyes met there was light in her eyes but she didn’t join us for un known reason. May be she was thinking bad for her new boy friend had gone back to his old friend she had lost chance. Intermittently we kept looking at each other. Though there were other young girls standing near me but some how ramani was attracting me. We kept normal talks and at last all of them began going back. I had to sit tight as aunt had not yet appeared she had visited me once to see whether I am there or not and she asked me to have food, I called her but she had denied to take food with me. Now I need to be with her friend as some more rituals are going to take place and she had asked me to take food with those boys and she vanished.
I was getting bored to sit alone, I could see few aunts moving here and there as I knew none so I could not speak to any one. Most of the men had gone after food only females had remained back to complete those rituals. I went inside and searched for aunt she seemed busy with her friend ass he was taking active parts in rituals. So I decided to go out for smoke that was the only time-pass I had. I came out road side and light cigarette. After some time I saw ramani coming towards me, she stood beside me. I felt better when I saw her at least I had some company now.
I thought you too had gone I said. In fact I hat to leave but the bride asked me to stay back till completion of rituals, I could not deny as she is my best friend. We kept talking for some time she was all the time looking at me smiling while we spoke. I think you had nice time today she said sarcastically. No nothing why you ask I replied. Since morning I have been watching you, all the time you were adhered to that slut sakshi and later to her elder sis avi too. There was tone of displeasure, she was jealous of those sisters. Me and karan had gone to smoke sakshi too came along. We had nothing to do so we kept talking, what could I do with his girl friend and lover may be his fiancée I replied. I know how that slut is she was with you previous night I have heard you played a lot with her you had almost screwed her. Why did you leave her without completing the mission, she deserves it. She was not at all happy about sakshi she continued abusing her. She wanted to say something about sakshi then all of a sidden she moved away and vanished. I was wondering what happened t this girl shy she did ran away. Then I saw aunt approaching me, she was calling me but I had not heard her calling me. I also moved to her what are you doing here standing alone or was there any company. I saw some one moving from here. I sensed that is the reason why ramani ran away seeing aunt coming this side. Notning in particular aunt I was getting bored sitting alone so I was standing here to get fresh air. Where will you find fresh air in Mumbai you get only pollution here, smoke of vehicles and sound pollution too. You must be watching dames moving enjoying their jiggling things she teased me. Now we were so open after night long love making. Why shuld I watch those girls when I have most beautiful woman all for myself teased her back. She blushed, no need to fatter me, I am already trapped in your talks there is no need tobutter me she replied. In fact I am not buttering you I am telling the fact, didn’t you hear yesterday night they were saying that you are beautiful girl married to a younger boy, were they buttering you for something selfish. I praised her beauty and with that she was getting happy but at he same time blushed a lot. Her face turned red by my praises and reminder of yesterday’s comments.
Come on it is enough of flattering come inside don’t stand in sunlight. You can sit there watching those rituals you need to know abut them as you are going to marry soon. No way I don’t need to marry any other while I have this young girl is with me, I am satisfied with you I teased her. She looked at me and pinched my arm. I know how much you are honest to me, if you find a young girl you will run after her forgetting this old lady, there was something on her face. Don’t think that way dear, I shall be with you should I make promise, I hold her hand firmly. No need shree it is enough for me, you have feelings for me that is more than enough. One or other day you have to marry someone I cant be hurdle in your life, you like me and love me is sufficient for me. I will never be hurdle for you, you are free to do any thing with other girls, what I want is you should not be in trouble that is all. There was concern in her words, that was really surprising unlike her daughters she was not that possessive, maybe her age made her to say so. Don’t worry aunty darling I wont be involved as long as this beautiful girl is all for myself I replied laughing. I know how men are I have seen world much more than you boy she pinched my cheek and disappeared in midst of women leaving me alone.
Then I heard some one calling me from distance, there she was ramani was standing away she gestured me to come out of the function hall. I searched aunt saw she was busy with women folk and lost in the rituals. Slowly I sneaked out of hall she too had come out now. Where did you disappear I asked remembering she had vanished before aunt approached me. Nothing in particular but when I saw your aunt coming so I had to move so that she should not misunderstand us, even previous night she was not happy me to be with you. Just to avoid ay complications I just sneaked away. You girls really have very good foresight I appreciated her caution. We kept talking for a while then she received call she excused saying her friend wants her. I was all alone again, though we were not doing any thing at least I had some company and I was not that interested to watch those boring rituals but I had no other any alternative so again took the same seat as before, kept watching women doing those all formal rituals. I was really getting bored in mean while I had gone out to smoke twice. I had made mind to tell aunt that I am leaving when she is ready come back she should call me so that I will come to pick her. Ut luckily those formalities completed and women began disbursing, I felt relieved seeing that. Now aunt will come and free me from this long boredom. Then I saw aunt moving towards me, she was still in same attire ( she had changed her saree twice since morning) I thought she will ask me to wait till she changes, I wanted to suggest that she looks more beautiful in this maroon colored silk saree so no need t change. But she had some other story she said bride mom wants me to accompany them as first night ceremony was to take place on the same day. I felt really pissed now, I was waiting for her to come we could leave today earlier than yesterday unlike yesterday in late night. After some rest we could continue what we had stopped since morning, I wanted to enjoy her matured body. But she disappointed me by saying she won’t be back till morning. I got irritated by her words, if you are not coming then why id you make me sit like a watch dog I retorted. Looking at my mood she sat beside me pulled my face and kissed my forehead. I am sorry sweet heart I didn’t know that she will drag me to her house, otherwise I would have freed you. I had tried my level best to avoid but had no option to accept her pursuance. I cant break her heart, we are meeting after long time and in such times I have to oblige, one more thing is I know more about rituals than her so she is relying upon me. I know what you are feeling, be a good boy and excuse me for this night. From tomorrow I will be with you only and I will be all yours for rest of the period. She caressed my face, what could I say, I had to keep quite. Ok then shall meet you in the morning, but you have to promise me that you will come early, she smiled at me ok done she raised her thumb. Now brides mom approached us, she was hurrying to get ready to leave, she asked me to come long which I avoid smoothly. Aunt also rescued me, leave him alone he is already broed having no company, but that lady said where is he alone, in the morning I had seen him enjoying company of girls she laughed.
That made me blush, no aunt I was passing time with all those boys karan and his friends. Don’t worry I am alone after departure of those boys but I kept watching all the rituals. You are very orthodox and all the functions went well as per system, I praised her as I wanted to change topic. She was happy for me praising she don’t mind baby I was just kidding where do I have time to watch you, she smiled at me, that relieved my tension as I was worried what aunt would think of me. No both women left to their vehicle. I too came out with them. After bidding bye to them I went to car park. I wanted to fly from there, any way it was going to be boring, thought of boozing alone and may be try to find some other way to pass time. When I reached I saw my car I was really upset, thought most of the vehicles had gone but my car was blocked between two trucks, I searched for those drivers but there were none. May be they belong to either caterers or decoration people. I went on search of those drivers I came out then I saw most of the people were leaving me behind. Then I car stopped in front of me, ramani peeped from car and asked what the matter is. I explained her, immediately she got down asking rest of the people to leave she said she had company now and there in no need to wait for her. Soon the car left leaving her with me. We came back to parking I was cursing my self for leaving the car in odd place in search of shade. Luckily one driver was going that way, I asked him to take either of the vehicles, he said sorry sir I was not aware of your car, he immediately obliged and let my car pass. Where are you staying ramani asked me. I told lodge name and location, she said that was good for her as lodge is on her way. I asked her to take seat; we began crawling in Mumbai traffic.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 24-12-2018, 01:21 PM