Erotic Fantasy Story On Request With Pics
His hands made their way from my wrists back down to my boobs. I was breathing heavily, not sure if I would cry or have a panic attack. His fingers lightly traced down my bare arms to my sensitive neck and down to my cleavage, teasing and tickling the top of my mounds before ripping my white top apart and ripping the tattered cloth from my body. 

My boobs were now completely exposed. Due to the cold air and from the brutal boobs massage my nipples were rock hard. The little brown nubs were quite big. But they were extremely sensitive. Every now and then Anwar  bite my nipples while I rode up and down on his hard dick and it would send me over the edge to an orgasm. 
[Image: 1558090604___14712652___ho9lFxYrLW.gif]

"Mmmmm, what perfect milk tanks" Anwar said. "And look at those brown nipples. Are they sensitive? Let's find out..."

[Image: 1558090372___19545509___cUwUAMYRel.gif]
He flicked my right nipple. I felt my pussy clench and start to throb. It hurt, but it felt damn good. Then he flicked my left nipple. It sent another shock through my body straight to my pussy and I let out a slight moan. 

"Mmmhmmm haha, just like I thought. A slut. I knew you had to be a filthy whore. You act so fuckin proper, your big house and your fancy job, but underneath it all you're just a cum hungry slut, huh?"

He began alternating flicking each nipple. I tried thrashing around on the bed, trying to get away from the pain. That only made him mad and he reached out with both hands and grabbed a nipple in each hand as he squeezed them between his fingers. 

"Agghhhhhhhh!!" I yelled out in pain. "Stop!! LET GOOO!!"

He squeezed harder and began pulling my nipples from my body. 

I yelled out again. "Aaaaaahhhhhgggggg, pleeeeease oh my god that hurts. Please let go"
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Fantasy Story On Request With Pics - by dxossipguy - 17-05-2019, 04:18 PM