Erotic Fantasy Story On Request With Pics
"Don't you touch me!!" I yelled as he continued to maul my boobs. He was grabbing handfuls and mashing them in his large hands, massaging them roughly as I whimpered in pain. "Stoppp, ohh that hurts," I moaned. 

[Image: 1558089704___tumblrn2i3hsvef21r8de51o450...Y0c0iv.gif]
"Does Sunil give your boobs the attention they deserve?" 
He asked. "Does he?"
I didn't answer. I didn't want to give him the satisfaction of knowing that Sunil did not give my boobs a lot of attention. Sex with Sunil was great, mostly because he had a huge cock. He didn't have a ton of moves and foreplay wasn't his forte, but he could pound my pussy hard and fast with that big cock of his, so I let the lack of foreplay (and kink) slide.

"Answer me, Sweetheart. I asked you a question. Does your boyfriend give your boobs the attention they need??" He asked again. 

I closed my eyes and looked away. He squeezed my tits until I thought they'd explode and laughed. "I'll take your silence as a no. But don't worry, those milky boobs are going to get more than enough attention tonight."

He remained on top of me, straddling me on the bed, as he started to undo his belt buckle. He pulled it from his shorts then grabbed my hands and started to wrap the belt around my wrists. He pulled my arms above my head and fastened my wrists to the headboard. It all happened so fast, I was restrained within seconds. I looked up at him, towering above me, feeling so vulnerable. 
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Fantasy Story On Request With Pics - by dxossipguy - 17-05-2019, 04:08 PM