Misc. Erotica Black Magician Spoiled My Mom
As my mom and the Black Magician were hugging each other and kissing each other passionately, I picked up my mom’s white panteis and started sniffing her panties.  That’s when I noticed an old man shirtless with just a dhoti approaching us.  The moment the Black Magician saw him, he stopped kissing my mom’s lips, broke the hug and looked at the old man, “Guruji,” he exclaimed.  “What is this you are doing?” the old man asked in a rough tone.  “You are supposed to be giving your seed inside the Ashram and what are you doing here?” the old man said in a commanding tone.  The tone in which he spoke scared my mom as well and she quietly hid herself behind the Black Magician.  “Gurji, I just wanted to give her a comfort feeling before taking her to bed and give my seed to her,” the Black Magician said.  “You are supposed to be doing all this inside the Ashram in front of the Homam, you idiot,” the old man yelled at the Black Magician.  “Only then the thing which is inside her will come out of her her and burn in the Homam,” the old man said.  “Sorry, Guruji,” the Black Magician said.  “Send her here,” the old man said.  “Go Sharada,” the Black Magician said and my mom, who was scared a little, went and stood in front of the old man.  “What’s her name?” he asked the Black Magician.  “Sharada, Swamiji,” the Black Magician said.  “No, you idiot, the name of the thing which is inside her,” the old man said.  As the Black Magician struggled to recall the name, “you fool,” he said and pulled my mom closer and hugged my mom.  “It's Madhu, Guruji,” the Black Magician said.  “Madhu, what do you want for this beautiful girl?” the old man asked, hugging my mom.  “Sharada, hug him properly,” the Black Magician whispered and my mom hugged the old man tight.  “Hug him freely, Sharada, like you hugged me, with love,” the Black Magician whispered and my mom closed her eyes and hugged the old man taking him into complete embrace.  “Yeah, Madhu is still inside,” the old man whispered and placed his right hand over my mom’s ass.  “No panties?!” he exclaimed and all of a sudden started lifting my mom’s pink petticoat and grabbed my mom’s naked ass cheeks.  “No Panteis?  Do you give her your seeds here?” he asked the Black Magician in a shocked tone.  “If you don’t give her seeds inside the Ashram in front of the Homan, who will the thing inside her escape?” the old man said, grabbing my mom’s naked ass cheeks and digging the tips of his fingers between her ass crack and my mom was confused whether to push the old man away or to let him play with her naked ass or even her pussy.  “No Guruji, she came here without wearing her panteis,” the Black Magician said and winked at my mom.  “Sharada, did you come here without wearing your panties?” the old man asked my mom.  “Yes, Swamiji,” my mom lied.  “I think you both are lying.  He must have cum inside your pussy, and there is only one way to find out,” the old man said and immediately spread my mom’s legs apart and inserted his middle finger inside my mom’s pussy.  “Mmmmmmmm,,,,,” my mom moaned and caught his wrist.  “Stand properly, Sharada, the demon will torment you or else,” the old man said and immediately my mom took her hand off his wrist and placed her hands on his shoulders for support.  “You can check her pussy all you want, I did not cum inside her,” as the Black Magician was saying, the old man started fingering my mom’s pussy.  “Mmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm mmmm,” my mom was moaning as she did not know whether to push him away or let the old man finger her pussy.  Since it was pleasurable, my mom gently spread her legs apart and let the old man finger her pussy.  “Mmmmmm mmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmm,” as my mom was moaning, the Black Magician immediately came and stood behind my mom.  “Guruji, I just love this woman, that’s the reason I was romancing her,” the Black Magician said and grabbed my mom’s boobs from behind and began to play with my mom’s boobs over her blouse.  “Mmmmmm mmmmm mmmmm mmmmmm,” my mom was continuing to moan as the old man continued fingering my mom’s pussy.  Simultaneously, the Black Magician was grabbing my mom’s boobs, “you can check all your want, Guruji, I was just romancing my beautiful little darling, Sharada here,” he was whispered and kissing my mom’s cheeks and neck.  “Mmmmmm mmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmm aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,” my mom moaned as the old man fingered her pussy and was clearly nearing her orgasm.  The moment the Black Magician turned her face around and started kissing my mom’s lips, and started kissing his lips and biting his lips, “mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm… aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah,” she moaned and came all over the old man’s fingers.

[+] 5 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Black Magician Spoiled My Mom - by B1ryani - 12-01-2022, 01:57 PM
RE: Black Magician Spoiled My Mom - by ghost19 - 12-01-2022, 04:00 PM
RE: Black Magician Spoiled My Mom - by whocarez - 12-01-2022, 07:05 PM
RE: Black Magician Spoiled My Mom - by B1ryani - 13-01-2022, 05:03 AM
RE: Black Magician Spoiled My Mom - by jonnysin9 - 13-01-2022, 06:57 AM
RE: Black Magician Spoiled My Mom - by RANA ROY - 13-01-2022, 10:45 PM
RE: Black Magician Spoiled My Mom - by novelistcasanova - 14-01-2022, 05:52 PM
RE: Black Magician Spoiled My Mom - by whocarez - 14-01-2022, 07:59 PM
RE: Black Magician Spoiled My Mom - by raj500265 - 15-01-2022, 01:33 AM