Adultery Beautiful Tamil housewife seduced and trapped
Update

They went back to the house again.  All four of them sat in the living room. The girls were well plied with booze and drugs that kept them horny. The makeout session in the RV got over too soon, making them yearn for more. It also made them further tired. And that is exactly what Anwar and Nazir wanted.
After reaching the house, all four of them plonked to the living room sofas. Nazir asked Anwar,
N: What should we do now?
A: Chacha must have fixed something to eat
N: Chacha, is there anything
Raju chacha comes from kitchen informs them he has made snacks and dinner for them. He also hands the boys some laced cold drinks. While leaving the house, he informed the boys about the laced drinks etc. Raju chacha had also bought some snacks and vodka and cold drinks to the living room centre. He informed he has a set of keys so he will come at 7.30 to fix some breakfast.
M: Lets play something?
L: Not truth and dare
A: Ohk, what can we play
N: Teenpatti?
M: Boring…...
A: We can spice up the rules.
L: I only know the basic teenpatti
N: By variation, Anwar meant the bets and money
L: Oh
M: Tell me, this sounds interesting
A: So, we have these monopoly notes to bet with. But we all start with no money. Bank will issue us these notes in lieu of clothing/activities.
N: We can use the sex game money rules card Anwar has
A: I don’t mind
Maya looked excited; Lakshmi was once again torn. She didn’t wanna play, but her mental state and tiredness didn’t allow her to put much of a fight. And yes, she was horny to some extent. All these acted in unison and didn’t protest enough.
So, Nazir pulls out a card:
The game will be 10 blind and 20 minimum calls, and the bank rates are as follows and he copies the card on to a board:
Any clothing 50
Underwear 75
Kiss 25
Fingering/hand job 50
Blowjob/cunnilingus 100
Sex 100
Rimming/anal 150
This is truth time for Lakshmi. All the frumpy aunty calls, booze, ecstasy and her horniness came to her mind and she didn’t object. In fact, she was lost in the amount of words related to sex on board. Her body was yearning some action. But the most important part is she missed the footnote which said, “actions need to go through the whole options and persons of other sex to be repeated again. Any two actions done in pairs will have bonus 25. Also, activities need to last 2 minutes to be counted”. Nazir looks at them and speaks. (The plan was to execute fast, not giving time for Lakshmi to think and respond, forcing her to go with the flow)
N: Lakshmi your turn first. You will need at least 100 to start with, that too appears low.
Lakshmi just remembered her panties, rather not wearing them That means she can just drop her spaghetti top. And may be kiss Maya. Yes, but that’s only 75. Too less to start with. But she didn’t have an option.
L: I will remove my top. And kiss Maya
N: You are starting with 75 only
L: I play well.
N: Cool. If you are confident, promise one thing, don’t chicken out after 2-3 rounds. Play at least 10-15 rounds
L (again the ego getting better of her): Ohk done
A: I will lose my shirt, trousers, and my vest, so 175. And I will kiss Maya so total 200
M: I will lose my tube top and skirt. That’s 125. I will kiss Nazir and finger Lakshmi. So, 25 +50 + 25 bonuses. That’s 225
N: Wow, that’s a good start.
M: And yeah, I will be topless to distract you guys.
Lakshmi felt weird. Why Maya chose Nazir and Lakshmi, not Anwar. Also, she is already trading off her top.
N: I will kiss Maya, and will remove my vest, and t shirt and jeans for my 200.
Again, Lakshmi felt something was off. Why Nazir chose Maya? And they were wearing vests? Before she could analyse things further, Nazir spoke again and broke her chain of thoughts
N: Time for bank to issue money. Lakshmi- your top and my kiss please.
Lakshmi looked around. Did she have to remove her top in front of everyone. And this is what Nazir and Anwar wanted. They kept Lakshmi first, so she didn’t have options to copy others. Anyways, Lakshmi slowly started removing her spaghetti top. Her bra was strapless, but cups did cover most stuff. So she was sort of comfortable, at least compared to what she heard others are giving up. As Lakshmi removed her top, Nazir and Anwar hi-fived slowly as their plans were getting implemented well. “Let’s keep playing high” Nazir whispered to Anwar.
Once Lakshmi removed her top, Nazir came near her. She could see the smile on his face.
N: Remember its two minutes
L: Someone keep time.
Anwar started to a stopwatch. Lakshmi was conscious she had an audience. So the kiss was very peripheral to start with. Nazir recognized this and slowly started to rub her thighs and navel while kissing. Anwar did his part by pausing the stopwatch and giving Nazir enough time. As the stopwatch reached 85 seconds (real timed was around 140s), Lakshmi started showing signs of breaking. Nazir knew how to push her buttons and shifted a hand to her breasts. And Lakshmi’s body once again betrayed her. She could feel her pussy leaking, and she was now attacking Nazir’s tongue. After 100 seconds, Nazir started rubbing her pussy over her shorts. And as Lakshmi’s body was moving towards an orgasm, Anwar yelled- 2 minutes.
Lakshmi came back to reality that they had an audience. But her body had heated up, taking its course when Nazir touches her. She quickly went back to her seat. Nazir took some chips from a suitcase and went near her- the bank happily allots 75 tokens. Lakshmi was still breathing heavily and trembling as she collected those.
N: Anwar your turn.
Anwar gladly started stripping his shirt and trousers, and his vest. Lakshmi was once again intrigued to see Anwar only in his underwear and she could see the things inside were big. Anyways bigger than her husbands. Well, everyone seems to have tools bigger than her husband here. Anwar did see Lakshmi checking her out. As Maya got up for the kiss, Nazir was observing Lakshmi. By now, he could measure her with her breathing pace and pupil size. To keep her high, Nazir offered her a mix of vodka and laced drinks. As Lakshmi gulped it, her eyes were locked to the couple kissing each other like teenagers.
Once Maya and Anwar were done, it was Maya’s turn. Maya happily lost her skirt and she was in a tube top which doubled as her bra. She lost the tube top to be only in her panties. Nazir once again came near her, but she asked him to follow her to Lakshmi.
M: Lemme finger her while kissing you. I want the bonus.
L: But…
Maya didn’t wait for Lakshmi’s response and unbuttoned her shorts. Once again Lakshmi’s pussy didn’t obey her mind. Before she could object, Maya’s finger had reached her cunt. Once she started rubbing Lakshmi, she started kissing Nazir passionately. Lakshmi relaxed backwards giving more access to Maya. And she obliged by putting her right middle finger in her pussy. Within a minute Maya had found a rhythm, stimulate her clit for 10-15 seconds and then fingerfuck her. All this while she was lip locked to Nazir. As usual, when Lakshmi approached an orgasm, Anwar called for time.
Nazir happily handed over 225 to Maya and proceeded to strip. He lost his t shirt and jeans and his vest. Then he called Maya for another kiss. This time Nazir kissed Maya crazily. Lakshmi’s body craving for an orgasm, felt jealous that Maya is getting so much attention. With Maya topless, Nazir twirled her nipples and Lakshmi saw Maya’s nipples hardening every second.
At 120 seconds, Anwar declared: Time to play!!
[+] 7 users Like rajutony87's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beautiful Tamil housewife seduced and trapped - by rajutony87 - 14-01-2022, 05:02 PM