Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)

Within next minute she had a big orgasm she went still with loud moan, she wanted to hug me but she had no strength to hold me tight, she let her hands lay beside her, her eyes closed, her body was covered with fine layer of sweat making her body shine. Her boobs were raising and falling with hard breathing. Her nipples still stood erect attracting to be cared. I lay over her again taking her nipple into my mouth began sucking her boob. She opened her eyes looked at me and smiled next moment she closed her eyes again. Her pussy muscles were trying to grip over my still hard cock. I could feel her juice seeping out between the space of cock and her pussy wetting my balls.
When she had recovered I suggested her doggy style, she said no I feel better this way. Just try it if you didn’t like then we will come back to missionary she accepted, I made her stand on ground holding the cot, she bend forward and I stood behind her. I made her bend to desired level and pushed my long cock, as she is bit fat and her ass is big enough I liked her ass, I felt like taking her ass, then I began rubbing my cock all over the slit I could feel her pussy getting moist again due to rubbing. I applied little saliva on my cock as it had dried in the process. Then I rubbed it on her ass hole with that she moaned a lot. I thought she will allow me to take her ass. So I positioned my cock on her ass hole and rubbed it harder she moaned again and let her body lose, taking the chance I pushed knob into her tight ass, it could slip a bit into her tight anus. She cried with pain and tried to move forward but I was holding tight enough that my cock head was still in her ass hole, you stupid what are you doing, you are entering into wrong place she retorted, I knew what I was doing but she didn’t have idea of me thinking of fucking her ass. She has such a beautiful ass I wanted to have her ass at any cost. No dear I am at right track I replied, no you are in completely wrong hole, my god leave me it hurts a lot she cried when I gave another push to lodge my cock head completely inside her forbidden hole. She cried again and why are you behaving like a child have not you ever did with any woman, I am saying that you are in back hole instead of front one. Don’t mind aunt that is also place for pleasure I tried to console her. Don’t behave like animal come to front one she retorted. Oh my innocent aunt animals never fuck ass only humans fuck ass hehehehe I replied. By now my grip was lose so she could easily escape from my clutches. She sat down crying my god you hurt me there, why did you do there, when god has created right place for enjoyment what was necessary to go for wrong one she mad e face, I could sense that she was hurt in ass. It was my mistake I had no prepared her for ass fuck and as she must be virgin there so she didn’t like the very idea. I am sorry of I hurt you aunt but take my words if you get fucked once in the as you will love it and will ask again to fuck your ass.
You scoundrel don’t mention my ass, it is still aching there. If you want to come in front come otherwise we shall stop now. She was angry I could sense it so I apologized again. I am sorry if I have hurt you, I didn’t know that your ass is virgin otherwise I would have prepared you mentally and physically for the great ass fuck. What dirty you are speaking, I didn’t know that you are such a dirty man. I was under impression that you are nice man she was still in anger. I had never knew that a people do it back also. You are lying I have never heard people doing there. What I knew is only homo sexual do there and not women. I am woman I have best place for you to enjoy and give enough pleasure, you unnecessarily spoiled my mood and made me hurt there.
I said I am sorry if you don’t like it then leave it, let us continue in your pussy. That is also tight enough for fucking come on let me fuck you so that you will forget the pain and I shall assure you that I will give maximum pleasure. I pulled her hand some how made her agree to continue fucking. I was happy for one thing to learn her ass as virgin like her daughters. I can take it any time if I handle her properly. She was not ready for doggy fuck as she was still not sure of my intention. She made me promise that I wont attempt again for her ass. I did promise her then only she raised her ass giving me excess to her pussy from back. I knew her pussy had become dry after this incidence. I applied saliva on her pusssy and my cock made it well lubed and inserted my cock into her pussy. This time it felt still tighter ass he was dry inside and not that aroused. I took enough time t send my cock all the way. Holding her hanging boobs and resumed fucking. Within a minute she too got excited and began giving back strokes.
I lowered my self a bit so that I could give proper strokes now my cock head was brushing her g spot for that she began moaning louder, that trick always had yielded right dividend for me. If you need to make them your slave give maximum pleasure to them, if possible fuck for longer. Even if yo cant hold for longer than usual make it good for them. Manipulating their sensitive organs and places make best use of them to arouse them to the peak and make them reach as many orgasms as you can. If you use their erogenous areas they will reach their peak much faster than their usual timings, when they are at peak never leave them mid way, try to control yourself think some thing else that that fucking and divert your mind so that you can postpone your own orgasm. I made her more aroused by giving long massage on her g spot with my cock head while my fingers played with her clit. That did yield nice results she soon began having one orgasm after another in short intervals. She was moaning louder and began using dirty words like fuck me faster you aunt fucker, give harder strokes I had never expected her to use such language. I kept fucking her as long as I could. When my own orgasm began building inside my balls, I made her lay on her back and raised her legs took them over my shoulder and pressed her knees beside her boobs. Started my engine with full throttle she continued moaning her eyes open wide, her eye balls bulged. I feared they could come out of their sockets. She raised her torso as if she was getting up and layback, she was repeating it at intervals. Her nose flared with each breath and she was making obsene sounds. She had one orgasm followed by another and on third I matched it with my own. I had very little time to ask where to unload my cum. She replied to do it inside I have had operation. Then her body become rigid and she arched her back. I too began unloading I was sending my cum in spurts one spurt hit her womb after another landed there, she could feel the spray of my cum inside her. Her pussy walls were contracting on my cock gripping it and releasing it happened several time each time milking my cock. She lay straight on her back, like a dead log. She had kept her eys closed for long time I was enjoying the beauty beneath me. When she opened her eyes she blushed like a newly wed girl., she covered her face with her hands. Why are you looking like that beta, I feel shy. Then I pulled my cock out of her cunt and lay beside her. She turned towards me and hugged me hiding her face in my wide chest.
I raised her face by lifting her chin, how was that aunt I asked. She blushed again and hid her face onmy chest. I asked her again, what are you asking me you stupid. You stole my chastity and now you are asking, you are such a naughty boy she replied and hid her face again. After some time I raised her face, our eyes met, there was complete satisfaction in her eyes. That was marvelous baby, I never had such pleasure in my life. I was hoping for one momentary release but you gave me the best fuck of my life, I should be thankful to you for rest of my life for these wonderful moments of my life. I am so happy that I cant explain in words. I never got such a fuck even during our newly wed days. I don’t say he was bad performer but he never did like this at any given time of our sexual days. You seem to be really experienced in this field, how many of girls and aunts you have taken so far she asked. I wont tell it but tell me are you satisfied, I don’t want you to regret also.
No regret baby I am happy I was starving for sex since long, I always dreamt of one good fuck but you took me to heaven. I love you baby she kissed my forehand. Thanks aunt that is what I wanted to hear from you. As I had experienced other kind of situation yesterday with mamatha aunt. Who had regretted to lose her to me. Here I was satisfied that aunt has no regrets.
Tell me one thing how did you decide to go with me all the way. She thought for some time and began explaining. One thing you know that I am sexually starving, but I had always controlled my desires. If I slept with my hubby his feel may bring desire or I may get aroused. Just to avoid it I was sleeping away from him and all the times I kept my self busy with other things and social works. I had almost forgotten that sexual desires are still alive in me. But things began taking abrupt changes sinc e the moment we left belgaum. Your praises and talks made me fresh again. So far no one had talked to me like this and no one can dare also. But you being my devars little brother I had nothing bad thoughts about you. I knew you are always naughty , so I didn’t take your words seriously. But some how I was getting carried away. When you said I look like didi not aunt. You are right I am not that old also. My marriage was child marriage me and didi got married when we knew nothing what the marriage was. It was like little children’s marriage games. When I got matured that too early age I was sent to hubby place. When I had first child I didn’t know what is nursing children as I myself was child then. When I gave first delivery you won’t believe I was only fifteen years, way back then we didn’t have any common sense and sexual knowledge was big zero. Very next year I gave birth to sush, that time I was sixteen. Both deliveries were cesarean sections and I had problem of lactation so I never feed both kids. While my second delivery I had family planning operation also. Those days it was common practice of child marriage so I had friends who had married and born kids at my age. Since then I had never dreamt of having relation with any other. Your touches at Water Park were igniting sparks into me. I was watching others enjoying that also resulted some changes into me. Later that bitch mamatha set fire into me by describing few vulgar things and later she said you are a hunk and you are the real man with whom I can enjoy my life. For which I did scold her but those words were embedded into my mind. She was the main cause to set fire into me and I too was enjoying your company thoroughly. That was the reason I got wild when I saw those bitchy girls playing with you shamelessly in crowd. That made me jealous without my thinking I had returned wearing such sexy dress and snatched you from that girl. This night the way the oldies praised us thinking that we are couple, then only I realized that we look like couple despite of age difference and people feel that we are married to each other.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 24-12-2018, 01:10 PM