Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
I hugged her from behind and started poking reddy on her ass cracks. i pushed my hands on her boobs and started kneading them slowly. Then i increased the pressure on her boobs, i started lifting her nighty now, she pushed my hand away and pushed me also away a little and said later, just let me finish my cooking. Akka had got up and walked in now. She too was wearing nighty now. As soon as i saw her, went near her and pushed my lips on her, started lifting her nighty, no objection at all from her, i removed the nighty completely and threw it away. Put my hands below her bums and lifted akka and said thats why i love you and some people after enjoying push me away, akka's mom in a mocking anger said go to room, i put akka down, she cleared the kitchen table a little far from gas stove and sat there, i went near her and we both started kissing each other,

akka put her hands on reddy and i started pressing akka's boobs, akka moved her pussy a little closer to the edge, i pushed reddy inside her pussy. we started sexploring on the kitchen table itself. Periyamma saw what we were doing and said shameless again, i turned towards her and pinched her hips, told her, i came first to you, you only pushed me and now you are jealous, turned back to akka and started moving reddy in and out of her love hole. my hands roamed akka from head to thighs, i put my mouth on her boobs and started sucking her nipples. her nipples had become hard like penis, i pushed them and pulled them with my lips, akka was making loud moaning sounds aaaaaaa.....aaaaa, her mother now shouted keep your voice down a little, akka opened her eyes and gave her mother a stare and said, you would have been here, thanks to you, i am enjoying. After leisurely exploring each other, akka said she is about to release, so i banged reddy with full force and akka held me tight and jerked. She started releasing her juices, i asked her to hold the kitchen table with both her hands for grip and then put my mouth a little below her pussy. Every drop of her cunt nector was falling and dripping to my mouth. I wanted periyamma to see the sight of how much juice akka's pussy releases. It flowed like a small tap water and i gulped it all. Akka also started seeing the sight and said, never will i let sekhar drink my juices like that, you have taught me to enjoy sex to maximum. Now i pushed my mouth towards akka's pussy and drank all the juices around its walls.

Akka started liking my pussy sucking. She told me continue. I continued licking and sucking her pussy for some more time. Later inserted one finger inside her pussy and kept sucking her love mound in her pussy, she had reached extacy, she was making loud moans so much that probably the building would have collapsed if it were a little more. Periyamma kept seeing us and the sight of periyamma watching gave me more strength and i pushed my tongue inside akka's pussy and started rolling it inside her. Akka said aaaaaaaa... keshoo, i am about to release again, please put reddy back in. I asked why i can continue like this only, she said, she needs reddy now, so i got up and pushed reddy inside her pussy. Akka put both her hands around my neck and wrapped her hips around my waist. I lifted her away from kitchen table. It was a new position for me, akka had taught me the strength of reddy, he could now lift a girl plugged into her hole. I wrapped my arms around her armpits and we moved to the wall, near the wall i pushed her back and started pounding her pussy with reddy, in no time akka released her love juice and it started flowing on reddy and the wall. I held her like that for 5 mins, she was not releasing the grip around the neck nor around reddy. I asked her not satisfied yet, she said, i'm feeling tired but with him inside me, i just cannot get enough of him. i lifted her and we reached sofa.

I sat on sofa and akka lay on top of me with reddy still inside her. By then peiryamma had finished her cooking, she came near the sofa and asked her daughter, are you not done yet, akka now adjusted herself and brought her back hole on reddy and sat on it. I gave a hard push and reddy went completely inside her. She cried in pain as it was not lubed properly, her cries aroused reddy fully and i lifted her with reddy still inside her and turned her around, put my fingers inside her pussy and started banging reddy in her bum hole, her pussy started leaking juices little by little, she was now fully aroused, i started pounding her ass hole with all my might and also started fingering her fiercely, akka released her pussy juices and wanted to sit down as she was fully tired, i held her hips and kept pounding reddy till he released his juices. Akka could not hold any longer and collapsed on the sofa, i removed reddy and he was still leaking. I pushed reddy near periyamma's mouth and asked her to suck it dry. She just collected the cum on her hand and drank it. Later she pulled me to bathroom and cleaned reddy with water. While she was cleaning, with her touches reddy started stirring again. I told periyamma see what you did now and held her hairs tightly and pushed reddy inside her mouth.

She choked on reddy and coughed badly till the tears from her eyes started flowing. I massaged her back and put my arms around her shoulders and lifted her and got her back to hall. Akka saw it and told me to get water for her mom, i got water and she drank it. Now she was alright. I told her i was a little tired and lay down on sofa, periyamma jumped on me right there and held reddy with her hands and pushed it inside her pussy. Her pussy was already moist seeing me and akka's action. She started pounding reddy with all her might. I lay like a log for sometime and regained my posture, then i started pressing her boobs with full force, it turned red in no time, periyamma kept pounding reddy till she released her juices and fell on top of me. Now i was fully ready and reddy was still red hot pole. I lifted myself from her grip and pulled her closer and turned periyamma's back and put reddy's tip on her bum hole. Periyamma tried to push me away saying no no, it will hurt. I signalled to akka to get some vaseline, akka got vaseline from firstaid kit. I applied vaseline around periyamma's bum hole and also soaked my finger in it and pushed it inside. She let out a small cry saying it is paining. I kept my finger like that only inside her for sometime.

Akka then applied vaseline on reddy and completely covered him with it. I slowly removed my finger from periyamma's bum hole then held reddy with one hand and started dick massage on her hole for sometime. When she became a little stiff, i inserted my fingers inside her love hole and started fingering it. Periyamma's ass hole was a little relaxed now, sensing it i gave a good push to reddy, he went inside her bum hole by about an inch. Periyamma let out a shrill cry, her eyes became moist and she started crying. She started pushing reddy away, just then akka came near her mom and wiped her tears and then said, mom on your first night also it must have pained, so she said, that was a long time ago, so akka said, it will also be over in no time and once it gets used to his prick, you will enjoy with both holes. She convinced her mom a little, seeing the situatiion i gave another push to reddy, this time he went till half. akka's mom said stop for sometime, i let reddy be inside her still for sometime and then gave a bigger push to let reddy completely inside her. Now she cried loudly with pain.

I kept her still for sometime and then i pulled her by her hips and i sat on sofa and kept reddy in her bum hole and she on my thighs. We sat still for some more time in the same position. My hands automatically went to her boobs and started kneading them. I then pushed one finger inside her pussy and started finger fucking her. Her pains had subsidised now and she was enjoying her fingering, then she removed my hand from her pussy and said, once you are done at the back, i need it inside my pussy. I jokingly said, evening you were angry that i showed you him and now you cant get enough? i better get dressed now and go home otherwise both mom and daughter will probably cut him and keep with you and started moving a little. Periyamma became angry now and pushed her bum hole back on reddy, it was a different position for me. Periyamma had put her pussy on top of reddy and now she had her bum hole on redddy. I had got two new positions with her and two new with her daughter. I was happy for the learning i was getting.

She started moving her hips up and down on reddy, after sometime, i lifted her and myself and bent her and made her hold the sofa top and started pounding reddy in her bum hole, i used all my might and pounded her like a hungry lion seeing its prey. After about 30-35 minutes, i felt a little tired on legs, i removed reddy and then pushed peiryamma on the sofa, i jumped on top of her and pushed reddy into her pussy in one go. She was now well lubed and reddy didn't face any problems until it hit her womb. I started pounding her and she responded by lifting her hips, we continued for sometime till she held my back tightly. I asked her are you going to cum now, she asked about me, so i said yes almost, she nodded her head and we both banged eachother, me from top and she from bottom, the sound of pumping her pussy was echoing the whole house.

She held my ass tightly, i knew she came and i also released inside her pussy. She pulled me closer and bit my lips till her heart's content. I lay on top of her for sometime and then rolled over. Akka had got little strength now, she asked shall i serve dinner, periyamma said, she can't even sit now, so akka made a glass of glucose water and gave her mom. Both of us rested for some more time. Akka then pointed towards clock and it showed 10:30 still. To re confirm i checked my cell and it was 10:30 only. Then akka said to her mom, have dinner and take him to your room, if you are tired i shall take him to my room. I winked at akka and asked her why not all of us together, akka nodded her head in a no and showed one finger to me, i understood that she doesn't want her mother to know what we did along with vini. I got up and put a towel around reddy as he was still dripping out the pussy juices of periyamma.

The night was still young.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 17-05-2019, 02:14 PM