Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
I put the another hand inside her clothes and started rubbing her ass cheeks, i started kissing her cheeks, earlobes and her neck, she was standing like a statue. I was in no mood to give up and pushed my hand at the front of the saree and removed it, pushed my hands into her petticoat knot and removed that also and then put my hand on her panty. She held my hand indicating no, i gave up as i didn't feel like forcing her any further, just then akka jumped and removed her panty and then went back and sat on sofa. Akka then said let us see who comes first, both me and her mom looked at her, then she said to her mom, he can take both front and back and still not come and you being experienced should also last longer, so we will see who comes first. Akka's mom lost all her inhibitions now, without her clothes and with akka watching reddy had become red hot now. I pushed periyamma on the sofa and jumped on top of her and started kissing her lips, her cheeks, her neck and reached her boobs, this time i started circling around her areola and did suck her nipples, her nipples started getting erect and she pushed me onto them, i sucked her nipples to my heart's content. Then i held reddy with one hand and rubbed him over her pussy but didn't enter. She opened her eyes and asked what happened, after all these still what are you waiting for? so i told her i loved her boobs and had my heart's content with it and will not go any further unless she wants it.

She slapped my butt and said shameless, when you became nude in front of me and shouted at me you didn't want my views and now when you have to fuck you need my permission. i nodded my head meaning yes, she then pushed my hands away from reddy and held him and then pushed her pussy over him, her pussy was tight, so i looked at akka and told her, your mom's pussy is tighter than yours, so akka looked at mom and asked her, is this the only other penis going inside your hole. Periyamma shouted at akka and said, its been almost 8 years now that your father fucked me, and my pussy has only seen a finger from then on, it will be tight and yes it was your father with small penis that took my virginity. We in those days didn't have so much freedom and also sex education, so i had to be content with whatever i got and now you pushed me into it. I had a hearty laugh at periyamma's situation. I pushed her hand away and kept reddy at the tip of her pussy and gave a gentle push, a loud moan escaped periyamma's mouth aaaaaaaaaa.... akka laughed loudly, i gave another push and half of reddy went inside, periyamma moved her head sideways and said it is paining. Without wasting anymore time, i pushed reddy to the hilt and kept quiet for sometime.

Periyamma's pussy now got adjusted to reddy, i slowly started moving him in and out, i looked at her boobs and it had turned red, i felt all her body's blood had been moving to them. I kissed them softly, to which she said, now you are showing love, but when you pressed them it was hard, i said sorry if i hurt you. I never intended to hurt you. She replied, i liked the way you kneaded my breasts, please continue to do so and from now press them as hard as you can. It was a clear signal that this will continue in future also. I started kneading them as hard as i could, and also started pumping reddy in and out with little force now. Everytime i pushed reddy inside her pussy, it was hitting a wall, i asked her howcome i am hitting a wall inside you but not inside akka, so peiryamma said, pussy had got adjusted to your uncle's penis and now it is expanding, what you are hitting is the place from where your akka came, it is my womb. These words drove me crazy further and i started banging periyamma with full force. She held my back tightly and i knew she was about to come, so i further increased the speed of reddy.

As expected she released her juices, it wet reddy completely and also it started flowing down. As soon as it reached her butt hole, akka who was watching it, took the towel and wiped it and put it under her mother's ass. Periyamma lay still for sometime and i lay on top of her with reddy still hard and inside her pussy. After sometime she came back to her senses and asked did he leak, i laughed to her and said, not yet, he is no where near release. She pushed me a little and said, i had the best orgasm i can remember. I without talking any further pushed my mouth on her breasts and started sucking them. I again started moving reddy in and out slowly, this time we both had lot of time for each other. After about 30 minutes or so, periyamma indicated to me she is about to cum and wanted me to also join together. I started pounding her like an animal and tore her pussylips, they had small bleeding as a little warm liquid started flowing on reddy and my balls. I kept pounding her as if there is no tomorrow and she released her juices, she held my ass tightly and jerked 7-8 times and then lay like a log. After some more time, she opened her eyes to find me on her and reddy inside her still not released. She asked me, does he not release at all, plese remove him today, you can have more next time, my pussy is paining too much now and also feeling hot. She pushed me next to her.

Reddy came out with a pop sound again, she looked at him and then pulled me near her mouth and started cleaning reddy with her mouth. She then signalled to akka to use the towel and clean him completely. Akka now asked mom how was it? Her mom's face was full of satisfaction. She said, if i get used to it then i will not be able to stay away from him any longer. I have already fallen in love with him and pointed towards reddy. This is the first time i have come two times in my life. My body does not have much stamina like before otherwise i wanted more of it. Akka then requested her mom can i take it further from here. Her mom said, yes, but take him to your room. I lifted akka's top and removed it along with her bra, then opened the knot of her pyjama and pushed it down along with her panty, Periyamma said shameless asshole, he is doing to both of us in front of each other. I looked at her and smiled and said, see how all we have sex, otherwise you will never get to know all your life. Saying this, i bent akka a little forward, took her pussy juice and applied on reddy. Bent akka a little more and put reddy's tip on her butt hole and gave a gentle push. Periyamma looked astonishingly, she said, it is the wrong hole, akka turned her head towards her mom and said, oh you are a virgin still, dont worry keshoo will take care of it too. Even i was a virgin before keshoo opened it and smiled at her mother.

Periyamma started watching with eagerness as to what we do now. I pushed reddy to the hilt and then put one hand on akka's pussy and started fingering her. She had already known the pleasure of both the holes being plugged. Akka let out a big moan aaaaaaaa....keshoo. I started banging her ass as well as fingering her pussy. She held on to sofa and it started shaking with every thrust i gave to akka's bum hole. Now she was crying out loudly in pleasure. Her mother signalled shhhhh.. Akka turned her head towards her mom and said, if i dont enjoy now when will i enjoy. At his place we cannot do much sounds and here only we are there and i want to enjoy, either you listen or use cotton and close your ears, saying this, she started thrusting her back towards reddy with more force. She released her pussy juice, i collected it in my palm and wiped my hand clean. Periyamma who was watching us said chi chi, it is so dirty, akka turned her head again and signalled to her mom, let us enjoy, you are not letting him do to you and now are complaining about us, turn around. Akka then pulled my hand on her pussy and i started fingering her again. After about 20-30 minutes of ass fucking, akka got tired, she then turned herself and lay on the sofa and pulled me on her. Both reddy and her pussy were well oiled now, with a single push i put reddy fully inside her pussy, she had already got adjusted to reddy and didn't feel much pain. Now i started banging akka with all the force i could muster then. We both pushed our hips together and after about 15 minutes we both released our juices together. I collapsed on akka's boobs. This time it was peiryamma's turn to clean the juices.

After more than half an hour, me and akka came back to senses, we were both tired completely, seeing our situation periyamma said, go to the room, i will cook dinner and all of us can go tomorrow morning and blinked her eyes. both me and akka laughed at her, we both stark naked put each other's arms on our shouders and went to akka's room and lay down on bed and fell asleep. After sleeping for about 3 hours, akka stirred on my chest and i woke up. My cell was ringing and it was from home. I picked it up and said hello, it was vini, she said did i get what i wanted, i said yes. She said she convinced akka to pull her mom otherwise what if keshoo goes behind some old ass outside and gets infected and stuff and akka had agreed. I said thats why i love my darling sister and said thank you. She said you will have to return the favour dear, your english madam has awesome body and i want her now. It said let me see what i can do and cut the call. Periyamma had already informed my parents that we will be back tomorrow, so there was no hurry to wear clothes also. I went to bathroom and cleaned myself a little and walked naked towards kitchen. Periyamma now was wearing a nighty, i went straight towards her and said, hi sexy, what are you doing, she pinched reddy and said, wear clothes atleast now, so i looked into her eyes and said what for?
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 17-05-2019, 02:13 PM