Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
He also thanked me and very few of them have directly told him these things and if i need any help from him feel free to contact him for anything. I called him for a smoke and we both smoked out of the premises. I then called akka as it was time for college to get over, she said she will reach in 10 mins, i wanted to ask her not to start as divya has already informed me what she wanted to tell. I then saw our english madam walking downstairs, i walked upto her and requested her if she can take vini along with her today also as i needed to go to my uncle's place. English madam agreed immediately. I messaged vini to go along with her. Then when i came out of campus, i saw akka getting down from auto. I waved at her and took my bike and asked her to accompany me to her place as her mother wanted to take something from her place. We both reached her place and periyamma opened the door, today she was anticipating that i will be alone and had already got ready with her saree and had also kept a spare towel on sofa for my bath. I was in lost world, akka asked me what happened, so i told her later in room. Akka's mother then asked akka to prepare coffee and when she left turned towards me and straightly asked what was i doing in the night. Another shock for me, she threatened me open up or else she will disclose it to the whole family and they will disown me. I nodded my head indicating i am not able to understand her, so she said, this is your last chance, if you dont open up, then god only save you. Just then akka came back with coffee and we all had coffee silently. She asked akka to take some of her dress indicating to go to her room. Akka left silently, she could sense the charged atmosphere, she looked at me and i looked at her, just the eyes spoke.

Then periyamma again asked me what were you doing last night. This time i had no choice as i was cornered, i told her, i like your boobs and i want to feel them, i want to suck them, i want to knead them. I like your hips and pussy, i want him to go inside your pussy saying it, i pulled down my jeans and jockey. She went wild with anger now. Nobody dared to utter a word against her and now i had shown her reddy. I held her tightly with my hands and said to her, tell everyone that i felt your boobs, tell everyone that i showed my penis to you and also tell everyone that you finger yourself because your husband does not satisfy you. Tell everyone that i shouted. She started vibrating, just then akka walked in hearing my voice. She saw me with my jeans and jockey down. She could not understand what was happening, she made her mom sit on the sofa and asked me to pull up my clothes. Akka then wrapped her arms on her mom's shoulder and turned towards me and said in mocking anger, what you did is not right and you will be punished for it. Saying this she turned towards her mom and asked her what happened? Her mom replied, yesterday he tried to feel my breasts and when i asked him today, he showed me his thingy. Is this the status of the new generation?

I calmed down a little bit. akka then asked her mom, why didn't you tell anyone early in the morning. I also saw you holding his hand tightly near your belly when i woke up in the morning. If you like him there is nothing wrong and then she calmly came up to me and put her hand on my jeans and signalled me to remove it now, i removed both jeans and jockey. Akka then held reddy with her hand and pulled me towards her mom. She said, mom, i had sex with sekhar, before keshav came to know about sekhar, still i liked keshoo's penis. She openly told her mom, i have taken keshoo's penis inside and will continue to do so even after marriage. Go tell this to whomever you want to tell. Her mom was dumbfounded for a minute and then she slapped akka and said shameless, is this why i sent you there. Akka then got angry and told her mom, if you finger yourself everyday because you dont get any penis doesn't mean everyone should be deprieved of it. Sex is a necessity for women and if you dont get it inside house, what if i looked outside and had couple of more boyfriends and then you came to know. Keshoo still loves us and he would never do anything to hurt us. He told me about the crush he had on you and that's the reason i called you to sleep with us yesterday.

If anyone has to be punished then me and keshoo should be punished together. Akka then signalled me to sit next to mom. Akka then bent her head down and took reddy in her mouth. Reddy without knowing any circumstances started rising and stood like a rod. Periyamma was blocked by akka from 2 sides and i was sitting next to her, she had no where to go now, she closed her eyes and it became moist. She started cursing herself that she got such a daughter and stuff. Akka then realised the situation and signalled me to cool her. I immediately put my hand on periyamma's shoulder and gave a peck on her cheeks. She turned towards me in anger, akka then pulled periyamma's hand and placed it on reddy and told her see it is longing for you only mom. It is your choice to take it or leave it as you cannot complain to anyone now.

Periyamma was sitting like a dead log now. Slowly i pushed her saree from her shoulders and put my hands on her blouse, she had front hooked blouse and it was easier to remove them, then i pushed it backwards and removed it. Then i put my hand on her bra hooks which were at the back and removed them also. I put my body on sofa and lay my head on her thighs and started sucking her boobs and pressing the other one with my hands, she had bent her head backwards now, but didn't utter a single word. Akka then jumped on reddy and started sucking him with full force. I started kneading periyamma's boobs, they were huge and i liked them very much. I wanted to switch sides and suck the other boob now, so i got up and lifted periyamma from her place and then kissed her lips now. Akka started watching me now, she took the single seater sofa and sat down. I started moving my hands on periyamma's back and pushed it inside her saree to her ass cheeks, i kept touching her back with one hand and was kneading her ass with another, a small moan now left her mouth, aaaaa.. i turned towards akka, she had a smile on her face.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 17-05-2019, 02:12 PM