Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Once we reached the hotel, divya choose a corner seat for us. This time i sat opposite to her. She asked what happened, you sat next to me always. So i said look where it has gotten you. You fell for a guy because he sat next to you. So Divya said, i had fallen for you in inter 1st year itself, it is you who is a dumbo who didn't recognise it. Then i asked her why are we here, any surprises. She bent her head in shyness and said i love you. I replied what rubbish, i already told you that i am not capable of being in a relationship and again you are starting the same topic. She in a bit of strong tone told me, i love you and you cannot change that, no one can change that not even god. If you also love me then i will become complete otherwise also there is no one who can make me stop loving you. I was taken aback with these words. It actually left a scar in my heart. I didn't make any moves that would indicate to her that i am interested nor did i ever convey anything about feelings and here i was dumbfounded with her words. I kept quiet for some time and then told her, Divya look, i have already told you about me and my family and i dont want to break their faith in me.

She looked surprised at me and asked did your dad not speak with you? I was again shocked and asked her why will my dad speak to me about you? She sat quiet for a minute and then said, after you left both my parents asked me about you whether we are in any relationship. I told them the truth that i liked you and love you but you were the one not interested and just wanted good friendship. My dad particularly asked me if i feel i really love you. I replied yes. He immediately called your dad that night and informed the same to him. Your dad also agreed to our proposal and said if you dont have any one else in your mind then we can get engaged and later when you are settled i can marry you. My dad confirmed to your dad that you dont have any girl friends so they both agreed to our relationship. It was bouncers over my head. I had no where to hide and especially since i never crossed the line my dad drew. I told divya that i need some time to think about it and will let her know later, she smiled and said i will wait for you all my life. I had nothing more to say here as i was in a state of shock. We ate lunch and she paid the bill. We both reached college.

I was not in a mood to go to classes again and told divya that i will come later, she can go now. I checked for my bike, it was not there, ramesh had taken it and even after about 2 hours he had not come back. Suddenly some bad thoughts started crossing my mind thinking about his background. I became a little worried. After 5 minutes i heard his voice calling me. I looked back, my bike was there safe and sound. I thanked all the possible gods. Took the keys from him, and before i asked him anything further, he said, my bike got punctured and he got it repaired and put a new tyre and tube as it was a little old. I looked at the tyres and they were brand new. I immediately pulled 1k out of my pocket and pushed it to his hands, he didn't want money but i put it in his shirt pocket. He immediately gave change of 200 bucks and said it only costed 800, he had put a better grip tyres now to my splendor and it looked like a racing bike. I thanked him, he said, he thanked me as people always misunderstand him. I straight away told him sorry, i also thought about it for a second like that but from now on count me as your friend. I hugged him and again said sorry.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 17-05-2019, 02:11 PM