Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
We all had dinner in the hall itself, then akka called her mom to sleep in our room itself. She agreed. I was taken aback, as i was going to miss my daily quota, vini also looked at akka and akka just nodded her head to vini. Whatever they understood god only knows. After the chit chats with my mom, periyamma came into the room, she took her nighty and went to bathroom and changed. I was tensed as i had got used to pussies now and today they had invited her to sleep with us. I went out to balcony and started staring at stars not knowing what to do. Just then our english teacher came out wearing tights and kurta, she had removed her hair clips and her hair were flying like a flow of river, she looked like a goddess in that moonlit night. She waved at me, i said hi, she enquired about dinner, and i too did the same. Her top was loose and hanging, her nipples were clearly visible on the top. She noticed that i watched her boobs. She said bye and left. I cursed myself and made a mental note that i will never look at any girls boobs until they are nude from now on. Came back to the room, akka told me to join both the cots so that it becomes spacious, and i did the same. Vini occupied one corner, akka next to her and her mom next to akka. There was a little space after her for me.

I checked if the data card is working properly and also installed some of the softwares they had asked me to and started studying them attentively. I was so engrossed with the new learning that i forgot to see the time, it was already 12:30 and all of them were asleep now. I moved to bed next to periyamma now. I lay still for some time, and then i realised that akka wanted me to have her mom, so she has invited her to sleep with us. I was on cloud nine now. Lay there for an hour or so and then pretending to be asleep, i put my hand on her stomach. There was no response, then after sometime i pushed it a little further up till it reached her boobs. Her boobs were so big that i could not cup one of them with a single hand. I kept my hand on periyamma's boobs and lay still for some more time. I slowly pressed her boobs a little. Akka now turned towards her mom and slept. Her mom pushed my hand down a little. I kept quite for some more time and again started pushing my hand a little further up till it reached her boobs again and let it be there. This time i tried to find her nipples, periyamma now caught my hand and pushed it a little downwards and held it near her stomach. I waited for some more time but the grip on my hand was not getting loosened. I just left it at gods mercy and slept.

Next morning, every body was awake before me. I glanced towards the clock, it showed 6:30, reddy was in full standing position. Akka then got coffee for me and told that vini is helping mom prepare breakfast. She then asked me, how were the boobs, so i asked her what boobs? she hit on my hand and said her mom's boobs that i was touching last night. I told her that she didn't let me touch it and held my hand tightly near her stomach, so i slept. Akka then said, wait for another night and see what will happen. She gave a small pat and a kiss on tracks to reddy and left. I went to shower and then did my morning yoga. Our english teacher was not visible that day. Then when i came back inside, periyamma came inside the room and said pick me up again today, as i have forgotten some things at home. I nodded my head. Me akka and vini had breakfast as usual feeding each other with mouths, it was fun as i started sucking both vini's boobs and akka's boobs together. I inserted both hands inside their dress and fingered their pussies.

They held reddy with their hands and started giving hand job. We all released our juices urgently as we didn't want to get caught. After breakfast, i changed my jockey again and akka and vini their panties together. I kissed on both their pussies and we all dressed up. Took bike and left for college. Reached college and said bye to vini and started walking towards my class. Just then divya walked up from behind and tapped my shoulders and said hi sweetheart. I was taken aback and asked her what has gotten into you, why are you behaving like this. So she said, take me out for lunch i have to give you a news. She wanted to hold my hand and walk to the class, i pushed it away and sped to the class. She messaged me while in the class that she will be waiting near the gate and i need to pick her up from there for lunch. I said no, not possible and sent the message. After sometime i get another message requesting me saying please please, so i agreed reluctantly. After class i started towards parking, just then heard someone calling me turned back it was ramesh, the guy from another section. I said hi and waited for him to come near me. He came and asked for my bike as the petrol in his bike was over and he wanted to fetch some petrol from petrol pump. I gave him my bike keys and told him give after 1 period. Then i went near the gate, divya had called for rick and already told him the directions to the hotel. I gave up and sat in the rick. She kept her hand on mine and smiled. I jokingly whispered to her did you book a room? she hit on my head and said i have a seperate room at home itself. I then again told her so i can sleep there from now on, to which she blushed and said not yet.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 17-05-2019, 02:10 PM