Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
She again started sobbing and got hiccups, i rushed towards kitchen and got her some water to drink, i also started massaging her back. It was confirmed now that she was not wearing any bra. Reddy was vibrating in anticipation. How will he know that i am yet to get a signal from her. I wanted her then and there but didn't know how. She cooled a little and said, both akka and sekhar like each other and families also have agreed, so it is not good to stop her. I pushed my head near her ears and told her, its ok, they are made for each other and they love each other. Sekhar will take care of akka all her life as he loves her. Called sekhar from there itself and again asked him the same questions as to will he take care of akka and stuff. Put the moile on loud speaker and periyamma also listened to his answers. He suggested me to call his parents and also messaged me their number. We greeted bye and i cut the call. Then i looked towards peiryamma and asked her should i call his parents, she nodded yes. I called the number given by sekhar and his mother picked it up. I repeated the same questions to her and she also replied in a manner that periyamma was fully convinced now.

I put my hand on her thighs and asked are you satisfied now with the family of sekhar. She had a slight gleam in her moist eyes now. She lovingly came near me and kissed on forehead. I slowly moved my hand on her thigh a little above and started massaging her. She probably recognised it and went back a little. I went towards bathroom and took bath thinking about her only. Reddy was still standing, i called periyamma and asked for a towel. When she came, i opened the door a little and took it. Didn't know how to move further. Once i came out, she locked the door of her room and changed to typical tamil saree which closed from top to bottom, she rarely used to wear saree like that. I didn't get any glimpse of her body. We locked the door and she came and sat on the bike and put a hand on my shoulder. There was no way she was going to give me any boob press today, thinking that i started bike. While i saw some flower vendors, i stopped the bike and got her some jasmine flowers, told her to keep some for herself and the rest she can give it at home. We reached home, and as i was parking my bike, periyamma turned to show that she had worn the flowers i had got her. The signals were confusing.

We both went inside. Periyamma then went with mom and i went to my room. changed to tracks, just then akka and vini joined me with coffee. We all had coffee and then i asked looking at them, can i ask you girls something, you should not feel bad or get hurt, this is our secret room right. They both glanced at me quizzingly and then akka said, ok ask. I explained her how i touched her mom, she hit me hard on my back and said she is my mom, so i told her if you can enjoy sex, doesn't she have the right to enjoy. Then i also told them that i touched her thighs and went very close to her cunt and she moved back. I also told them that i got flowers and she put it on her hairs while we were driving and she showed me that when i parked my bike. Both were astonished with the movements i had done. Then akka asked me, did she push her breasts at your back. i replied negative. I asked for their help. They both said no, we cannot do it at home, if someone comes to know about it then it will spread like fire that we both got her for you.

Instead you find some time to spend with her and see the reactions, if you get her it is your luck otherwise bad luck. I nodded my head in agreement. Then vini got Divya's topic out and asked what is the matter with her now, i told vini whatever happened yesterday you already know, and today she said i love you and kissed from phone, i have no idea how to react to her and really have no clue what has gotten into her. Then as both akka and vini knew divya, they called divya and asked her to meet them after college. They planned cleverly so that akka will come to college and along with vini they will go with divya. It was finalised that akka and vini will take care of divya the next day. Before moving out of the room, akka and vini kissed eachother in front of me and both massaged each other's boobs. I was taken aback, last night, they both were reluctant to kiss each other and now they are doing it in front of me. Reddy stood with full attention. I called both of them and pointed towards reddy, they both laughed and closed the door and left.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 17-05-2019, 02:08 PM