Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
We both reached college together. I bid bye to vini and went to my class, there was roopa as usual in her first bench wearing a lavender colour top with flower prints and matching dupatta and leggings. It was fully covered from top to bottom. Gave a glance to her boobs which were in hiding. Then as i moved towards last bench, saw divya, her eyes were gleaming and fully bright. I signalled hi to her. Satisha and vikas were observing me, i said hi to both of them and sat down. As usual classes were boring until lunch. I went and had snacks in canteen with satisha and vikas, we were joined by another section back benchers and everyone ate snacks, i ordered coke for all, after we drank it, a new guy named ramesh paid the bill, so i asked why? he said next time you pay. Ramesh was the son of a local rowdy and he didn't have that many friends in college and i didn't hesitate when he came and sat next to me. After paying the bill all of them started towards the class. I messaged divya's number to vini and vini's number to divya and also messaged divya that vini is travelling alone after classes and she should accompany her. Divya replied with a smile.

The next class was english. We had a new english madam from that day. She had completed her doctrate and joined our college. This was her first job. She had worn printed orange colour saree with matching blouse. She looked perfect. She had very good accent also. I was mesmerised by the way she had tied her saree. Her navel was visible when she turned side ways. She looked gorgeous in that dress. All the guys in our class were silent in her class not because she was teaching good, but due to her beauty. i was also no exception. We finished all the classes and i went towards my bike. Madam was also removing her activa, i said hi, she responded positively. Then she only said, i saw you doing yoga today morning. Huh our beautiful n sexy madam had moved next door. There was a slight triumph in my heart. She asked me you came with someone early in the morning, so i said, it is my sister and she also studies in the same college. So madam asked me where is she now, so i said that i need to go to my dad's elder brother's place so she will go home alone. Madam then asked me to call vini and said she will drop her home. I forgot about divya accompanying vini and called vini and told her that madam will drop her home. Vini looked at me with cunning eyes and asked about divya. I called divya on her cell and informed that vini had some work so she will go home with madam and you can carry on, we will meet when i get a little time. Vini and madam left.

I started my bike and went near college gate, just then divya appeared fully blushing and stopped me. I asked what happened, she just bent her head shyly. I was sensed now that something is wrong but didn't know what it was. I told divya that i am going to my periyappa's home, will talk later. Divya said, get me an auto then. I got down from my bike and stopped an auto, gave him instructions and bid bye to divya. I went to akka's parents place then. Periyamma opened the door, she was wearing nighty at home as usual. My eyes were stuck at those melons as soon as i entered. She recognised it and turned her back after locking the door. She had a slightl bulge around her hips, which were her amazingly attractive part of her body. I kept my eyes on her hips and for the second time she caught me glancing her body.

Then she asked me if i need something to eat or coffee will do. I said coffee will do. She went to kitchen swaying her ass a little. I thought that my whole khandan knows how to attract men by swaying their ass, just like vini did initially and now both vini and akka signal me swaying their ass. We had coffee and i was mesmerised by her hips. I started oogling at her assets while having coffee. I wanted a bad release, so i told her that i want to take bath and after that we can leave to our place. She agreed, and then she again asked me if sekhar is good and he will care manjula akka nicely. I sensed the oppurtunity and sneaked next to her and put my hand on her shoulder, i whispered to her, if you are not interested, shall i call sekhar and cancel the marriage, and tightened the grip of my hand on her shoulder. Oh my god, now she was not wearing any bra and sensing it reddy slowly started stirring.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 17-05-2019, 12:49 PM