Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Woke up in the morning at 6, saw the watch and woke up akka and vini together and showed them the time. Both of them cleaned the beds and i pushed cots to their original place. They both rushed to bathroom together, i jokingly said, so now you leave me to periyamma alone. They both shouted together never. I laughed, they both bathed fast and came out. I also took bath with speed and wore my tracks and did my morning yoga outside our balcony. After i finished my yoga, as i was rolling my mat, saw that the next house someone had come. Two houses were empty and now one of them had got filled. Couldn't locate anyone, went to room after locking balcony. Just then periyamma got coffee to my room, i was dumbfounded because neither vini nor akka will miss to get me morning coffee. I looked at her quizzingly. She said come to my place directly from college, i will take a rickshaw and go after breakfast. I just nodded my head in agreement.

Vini also got ready for college and me, akka and vini had a small kissing and feeding session while having breakfast. Vini sat at the back of bike and we started towards college. Vini then after we left our area told me to take her to the same hotel where we had a date. I agreed and we stopped in front of the same restaurant and we both went inside. Vini ordered chicken and i just ordered orange juice. She looked at me quizzingly and i said i am full. Vini then started the conversation.

She said that she had planned everything and only we should share our bodies till our marriage and she hated akka first when i entered akka. I said chill vini, after her marriage she will not even remember us as she will be occupied with her life. She then asked why did i push akka to her pussy yesterday, so i said it was an experiment for me and asked her did you like it? She just nodded her head. So i again asked her, so now you can get satisfied with either penis or pussy right? she bent her head shyly and then lifted it and said, she loved both the experiences. She then came directly to the question of why reddy was ready sitting next to akka's mom. I looked into her eyes and told her, since you gave him a life and pointed towards reddy, he is always hungry for pussies. I also explained her about divya's episode and that she said she likes me. Vini then said, it is your choice to go out with any girl as long as i get my quota. She then had moist eyes. I asked her what happened, you were alright a second ago. She then told me that she loves me a lot and didn't want to share me with anyone but seeing the circumstances she cannot hold me back. She said, you should not forget me. I put my hand on her thigh and told her vini i love you too and you are and will always be my first love. Even i didn't think of anyone but circumstances i could not let akka open up about us and thats' why we had to share each other with akka. Vini again said, she is letting me free from today as long as she gets her quota. I was happy listening to it and jokingly asked how about periyamma. She hit me lovingly and said, it is your life and your choices, but make sure, he gets no infection as i dont like you using condoms when you do me. It was the moment of redemption for me and release from bondage.

Just then divya called me on my cell and asked where are you? So i said her, i am with a friend and will be in college in sometime. Divya kissed from the otherside of the phone and said i love you. I was shocked, as i didn't know what happened. I immediately told vini about it and asked her to make sure that divya's eyes are opened and that i dont love her. Vini agreed. We went to college after paying the bill.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 17-05-2019, 12:48 PM