Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Vini then brought her hand on reddy and started stroking him. I started pressing vini's boobs with full force, her lovely milky white boobs with pink nipples had become red with the force applied to it. Vini then started moving her hips and i knew that she will release her juices anytime now, left her boobs and held akka's head slightly so that she will not escape sucking vini's juices. Vini released her love potions and i had held akka's head, so she had no choice but to suck it. Akka collected vini's juices in her mouth and slowly moved closer to me and kissed me and then she put all of vini's cunt juice inside my mouth. I really liked the way akka did it and said, it tastes even better now. now both of them had released once and reddy was not even close. So i turned akka towards the wall and bent her a little and put my hand inside her pussy and took some necter out and lubed her bum hole. Vini put her saliva on reddy seeing it and then i kept reddy on akka's ass hole and pushed it inside a little, akka said, its paining, so removed reddy and took coconut oil kept on table and applied on reddy and then pushed it again, this time akka was comfortable.

In the same position, i moved akka and bent her a little more so that she can hold the cot and then started moving reddy little by little. Started kissing akka's back till her neck and held akka's boobs and started kneading them forcefully, akka turned and said slowly pointing towards her boobs. Vini who was on bed now cam near akka and then kissed her lips. Akka then put one finger in vini's pussy and started stroking her. Vini pushed her hands on akka's boobs now and i held akka's hips. Vini tenderly massaged akka's boobs now and vini also put one finger inside akka's pussy. Akka's body started shivering with both the holes being plugged. I started banging akka with full might, we were like that only for about half an hour. Then i asked akka i am ready to unload, she also said she is also ready and vini joined and said me too, All of us applied more force now. I started banging akka's bum hole with all my might, akka started moving her finger in vini's pussy with full force and vini moved her finger in akka's pussy with full vigor. All of us came at a time, vini rolled on bed first and akka held the cot with both her hands. I released full cum inside akka's bum hole and after that removed him and sat on bed. Akka then turned towards me and pushed me back so that i lie down on bed and she wiped reddy clean. Then she put her pussy on reddy and lay down on me.

After about 5 minutes or so, with her pussy juices flowing on reddy, he started stirring back to life. Akka sensed it and asked are you not tired. So i said, with such hot pussy on him, how will he take rest. Akka then said, i am tired now, both the holes have taken him and pointed me towards vini. Akka then turned towards side and lay down. I got up and went and lay next to vini. She was also tired now, so i just put her hands on reddy and kissed her boobs. Vini said, she is also tired. I didn't say anything and kept my mouth on her boobs and started circling her areola. After sometime she started massaging reddy with force. She kept on doing it but reddy was not in a mood to cum. Then she looked at me and asked is he not going to release. I said, he already has done once and now it will take a little longer. I then moved on top of vini and placed reddy at the tip of her pussy, she smiled and said continue. I didn't want to do it like that , so i asked her to get up and turn around.

Vini said, i am tired please not there today and pointed towards her ass. My face became a little dim, sensing it vini said may be tomorrow and wanted to go back to bed. I held her by her hips and then told her ok, but can we try something different and asked her to spread her legs a little. Then i hugged her from behind and held reddy with one hand and tried to push it inside her pussy, it was not so easy, then akka told bend her and then try. I left vini and she bent herself and held the cot, then i pushed reddy inside her pussy. Seeing us akka then came near vini's face and then pushed her legs around us and opened her pussy to vini. This was the sight, all the six legs were down and akka was lying on bed with vini's face near her pussy, vini held the cot with both her hands and was also supporting her back, i had vini's hips in my hand and reddy inside her pussy. I started slowly moving reddy inside and out of vini's pussy. Once we all got adjusted to the position, akka pushed vini's head to her pussy, vini was reluctant first but akka held her head with both her hands and vini slowly started sucking akka. All of us spent a lot of time with each other's body.

Vini then turned towards me and said, i am about to come, please can you also come inside me as i am longing for it. I thought these girls are not afraid of getting preg but want my cum inside them, and i didn't know that they can so effectively have two faces at a time. I started banging vini's pussy with all my might and released my cum along with her love juices. Akka also came, vini licked akka a little and then said, my back is aching and lay down on her bed. Akka then started sucking vini's pussy along with my cum and then went near vini and shared the juices. Today all of us had tasted each other. I then lay down on my bed. Vini turned towards me and said you slept with akka yesterday, please sleep on my bed today, i pushed my bed closer to vini's and then she adjusted herself and i put my hands on her boobs, akka then came and held my chest from back. Then akka again suddenly asked me why did i get horny seeing her mother. So i replied her back it was an accident that i touched her bra straps and saw her clevage. She hit me on my head lovingly and said you should not do such things. All of us slept like dead wood.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 17-05-2019, 12:46 PM