Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Akka pushed me back again, this time i didn't go near both of them, but removed my jockey completely. Akka said, you should buy boxers for yourself and she had become hungry on seeing reddy giving a salute to her. She came near and put her hand on reddy, seeing this vini pushed akka a little and said if we leave him like that he will start seeing every woman as a sex toy. Akka then told vini this is our room right and no secrets, we both, me and vini nodded in agreement. Then akka said after i had sex with sekhar, i tried to sneak into mom and dad's room to check how they do it, i found dad snoring badly and mom was awake and fingering herself. So if she falls for keshoo i dont have any problem as long as he doesn't stop giving us our share and jumped back and took reddy inside her mouth. She started lubing reddy with her saliva, she licked reddy from bottom to the tip and when he was ready, she turned towards me and loosened her pyjama a little, that was it and i pushed her pyjama along with her panties down in one go and then lifted up her top and removed it along with her bra.

I pushed her to my bed and went near her pussy to lick it. I kissed at the tip of her pussy, she held my hair tightly and pulled me up and said, it is ready already and i want him inside right away. So i kept the tip of reddy on her pussy and pushed a little, he went inside about 2 inches, akka then pushed her pussy and took reddy completely inside her and then whispered, now. I started moving reddy little by little, she said is that all you can do, i got a little angry on such words and started banging reddy with full force, akka started making long moans aaaaaah... aaaaaah...keshooo, Vini who was standing near us saw what akka was doing and said quiet please, she was still angry. I lifted my head up a little and pulled vini closer and having one hand on bed, put another inside vini's dress, vini's pussy was already leaking a little seeing me and akka, so i signalled her to remove her dress and join.

Akka saw what was happening and pulled vini to her mouth, they both shared a long kiss, Seeing both of them kiss from such close proximity, reddy was now completely hardened like steel, i started banging akka with all the force and she started responding with thrusts from bottom, we kept doing it for about 10 mins and akka held my back tightly and pushed vini's head more closer with another and released her juices, it wet reddy completely and also started flowing on bedsheet. I lay on top of her for sometime and then removed reddy from her pussy, it came out with a pop sound as if i opened a coke. I moved my head near her pussy and sucked her whole pussy juices and made her cunt dry. I then pulled vini closer and kissed her, she pushed me away saying that i put akka's nector inside her mouth, so i laughed and said, this is how akka tastes. Akka who was watching smiled so i told vini, you should also try sucking her juices and you will know the sweet taste of akka's juices.

Vini hit me slowly and said chi chi. So i asked her if you can kiss akka, touch her boobs and if she can do the same to you then what is wrong with you guys licking each other. Saying that i pushed vini on her bed. She fell on her bed and then said i am not lesbian, it is not good. So i said, without trying it how can you be so sure, akka who was lying on my bed was watching us curiously, turned towards her and asked her if you can kiss and fondle each other, then what is wrong if you both lick each other. I persuaded vini to let akka try licking as akka had her orgasm now. Pulled akka up and pushed her on vini's bed. Akka then put her head near vini's pussy and said it smells somewhat different, so i said it tastes also different and pushed her head near vini's pussy. Akka reluctantly put her mouth on vini's pussy and started licking it. Vini was watching akka closely. I moved and sat at the tip of vini's bed and kissed her on those beautiful baby pink lips. She closed her eyes now. Akka was licking vini's pussy and i started kissing her and started moving my hands on vini's boobs. Akka had now got adjusted to vini's pussy smell and she started poking her tongue inside vini's pussy.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 17-05-2019, 12:46 PM