Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
When i realised i had no option i confessed to divya that i dont have a girl friend and i dont intend to have one also. She was taken back a little. We finished our ice cream's and started towards her home. She kept her hand on my shoulders now. We reached her place. Her parents were already home. I joined her near the door as she rang the bell. She was surprised that her father didn't mind her missing from home. He invited me inside and i went. Divya went to her room. He asked me if i smoke, i said no, then he said i have seen you smoking on roadside yesterday. I had got caught, so bent my head. He was a cool guy, he said follow me and led me to terrace of his building. He pulled out a pack of king cigratte and offered me one, i said no uncle. He said its ok, i pulled out one and lit it. After a minute or two of silence he looked straight towards my eyes and asked me if me and divya are going out.

I looked back and said no uncle. We are just friends and narrated the story of manjula akka and sekhar to him. Told him that i didn't eat upma and wanted to eat out about that time divya called so i called you back and took her out to pizza hut. I had kept the bill in the pocket luckily and held my hand towards him saying bill. He was relieved a little and then opened up how he and my father were friends from long time and how both of them help eachother out in office. He had called my dad to inform that i was with his only daughter also. I was shocked that he had called dad, as i never told him anything going out for dinner. We both finished our smoke and he put his hand on my shoulder and enquired about girlfriends and i shook my head indicating no. He was happy to hear it. I bid bye to divya and her parents and went home.

Reached home to find all are anxiously waiting for me. My cell had got switched off in jeans and i had no idea. Dad with a cunning smile on his face asked where were you. Since divya's father already told me that he had informed my dad, i said you know where i was right and returned the smile. Mom was angry with me for not letting them know where i was, i asked sorry to mom and said let me change and come. Went to the room, both akka and vini came to room and started hitting me, i asked sorry but it got late that's all. They asked me where i was and i said i went to pizza hut with a friend and showed them the bill. Vini asked which friend so i lied satisha and vikas. Then both of them started sobbing saying that they were worried as my cell was switched off. I put my hands on both their shoulders and again said sorry. Just then akka's mom walked into the room, she saw my hands on both vini's and akka's shoulder and didn't bother about it. But she saw them crying so she asked what happened, so i said that they were both worried as my cell was not reachable. She nodded and said keshav, plese take your night clothes as we are going home. I need to pack clothes for akka and myself and your periyappa(father's elder brother). Akka and vini's face became dull. So i asked her please can we go tomorrow morning early as i need to setup my computer. She agreed reluctantly. then she said manju and vini please be outside for minute and turned towards manju and told her to send her father inside. Both vini and akka left. After 2 minutes akka's father came to the room.

They both started asking me about sekhar again, i told them that sekhar is a good guy and he loves akka, his parents also like her and want her to continue her studies after marriage also. There wont be any problems for akka at all. Periyappa was satisfied with the answers i gave and sounded very positive about sekhar. He left the room saying if you are confident about your sister then we have nothing to worry about. Akka's mother started crying and saying that she dreamt about getting akka married to a good family and stuff. I went near her and put my hands on her shoulders and was trying to get her to normal. I told her that sekhar loves akka too much and we should get married to people who love us, so that they also become part of this lovely family. I patted lightly on her shoulders and i could feel her bra straps now. I accidently gazed over her clevage and reddy doesn't listen to anything else and he started his movements inside jeans. I was in a situation where i could not remove my hands from her shoulders, nor remove my gaze at those bulgy boobs, so i let her cry for couple of more minutes.

Then slowly i removed my hands from her shoulders and wanted to move a little further so as to not let her know the status of reddy now who was paining inside. Suddenly i realise that she has her hand on my thighs, reddy sensing her hand so near him started stirring blindly, i could not control any further and moved away from her. She lifted her head up and cooling herself asked what happened. So i told her that i needed to put the system in place. Just then vini and akka walk inside the room. Thank god, i had removed my hand from her shoulders. Akka's mom then wiped her tears and left the room. Vini then came straight towards me and handed me a big slap, it sounded in my ears thud. It was a very tight slap. Reddy almost instantly went down. I looked to vini and asked her what happened, i already told you sorry for coming late. She got wild and said the slap was for something else. Then akka came forward and asked vini what happened, vini pointed akka towards me and told her to ask me. I had no clue as to why i got that slap. Then vini pushed me on bed and forcefully removed the belt and jeans in a hurry. She pulled jeans down till knee and then pointed towards pre cum mark on my jockey. She again hit hard on stomach and said are two not enough for you that you are looking at periyamma(father's elder brother's wife). Only then i realised that vini had seen the bulge in my jeans when i was sitting next to akka's mother. I told vini that i was dreaming about you two only, she said lier, i know you and you dont even know to lie properly.

I had no other option and then i turned my face to see both vini and akka and told them, she has awesome boobs and at first i didn't recognise it, but when i put my hand on her shoulder i could feel her bra straps and then when i wanted to lift her up i saw her clevage, and you guys already know that he doesn't listen to me under such circumstances, and pulled akka who was now nearby and kissed on her lips forcefully. She pushed me back and said you dream of my mom and want to kiss me, Her voice had anger. So i put my arms around her shoulder and held her tightly and said, it was unintentional as i dont think about anybody else other than you two. When the atmosphere cooled down a little i pushed my hands on akka's bra strap and opened it in one go.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 17-05-2019, 12:42 PM