Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
I went to divya's home and rang the bell, she opened the door, she had not worn her glasses and she looked like an angel with her white printed salwar. I didn't want to go inside as what neighbours might think of her. I waited patiently outside, then i realised that it is not good to break the trust and called her father directly and requested his permission to take divya out to pizza hut. He agreed instantly. Then i called divya from out of her door and she was all ready. She locked the door and we went downstairs in lift. Divya's hand was touching mine in the left, i thought it was accidental first but when it recurred, i knew it was deliberate. She sat at the back and we started towards pizza hut which was about 5kms away from her place. Deliberately to check i applied brakes near a speed braker and her boobs pressed against my back. Her nipples had poked my back. Mind started stirring with thoughts about divya, but controlled as i didn't want to get into any relationships as i had always available pussy at home. We reached pizza hut, parked the bike in slot and went inside.

Once inside i let divya choose the place, she pointed to a slightly corner space which was vacant. I let divya in and wanted to sit opposite to her, decided otherwise and went and sat next to her. She was astonished for a moment. Her eyes became bright. I knew she wanted it, but i was in confused state. Waiter came and gave the menu. I left it to her to order and she ordered pepsi with lots of other things. We started sipping pepsi. She started talking about studies and college for sometime till pizza came. Then when the waiter wanted to serve it, she pointed to him to leave and she took initiative and served pizza's to both of us. We finished pizza and i paid the bill and started towards bike. Then i held out my hand towards her and she gave in easily. We started driving towards home. I saw an ice cream parlour and stopped opposite to it and asked her if we can have ice cream, she said no as she has not informed her parents and what if it gets late. I assured her nothing of that sort will happen and took her inside. She ordered vanilla and i ordered choclate. When the waiter went to get it, i turned towards her and told her clearly, look divya i am not in a position to get into any relationships.

I like you but there is no way that i can be in any relationships as i have lots of responsibilities towards family and i hate to break the trust they have on me. She nodded her head and said, i like you too, and i can wait for you. I now put my hand on her thighs and told her, i dont want to make a promise that i might break. I like you like a friend but dont want to take the relationship any further, i hope you can understand. Her bright face became dim and her eyes got moist. I held her palm in my hand and said, look divya i am a perverted guy and you are a good girl from good family. Then she asked me about my girlfriend's name, so i told her udaya from school days. We are in a different kind of relationship not a typical boyfriend and girlfriend one. She asked what type, so i said that type. Divya then asked sternly what type. So i lied to her that we both enjoy together. Then divya caught my lie and said then why did you receive my call and come for pizza hut for dinner instead of enjoying with udaya. I had no answer as she had caught my lie. So i said didn't want to hurt you thats' why i came. Suddenly she hit my hand and said lier, i have seen you from past 2+ years and you dont even talk to guys properly leave alone guys and i should trust you on your girlfriend, what rubbish.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 17-05-2019, 12:40 PM