Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Akka's mom and dad came at 7, i told them about sekhar. Her father knew sekhar's father from long time and they shared a cordial relationship so he was ok with it. It was manjula akka's mother that had a problem with them. I consoled her saying one or the other day she has to get married and move out of their house. Since akka's father knew sekhar's father and i know sekhar personally and he is a good boy, she agreed to meet sekhar's parents. Sekhar's parents came home at 9:30 in the morning itself. They had no problem with anything so there was no question of them rejection or any nautanki. It was still akka's mother that needed consoling. Sekhar's mother took kumkum and applied on akka's forehead and it was agreed that the same day we will visit sekhar's house. Went to college and came back early missing one period. Saw roopa in between, she wore pink salwar with white embroidery. Her dupatta also had embroidery. She looked a little pale today. Didn't bother much with other things. Came out early and reached home.

Akka wanted to wear saree, she was waiting for me all day just to ask which colour she should wear, i really had no idea(most of the guys will not get the idea of colour of saree or dress for ever and i am one of them) just to please her to her green colour, she called vini and locked the door. Akka now took off her dress, reddy started stirring. Seeing reddy akka blushed. I lifted her up and took her near wall and pushed reddy near her pussy. I started kneading her boobs, akka stopped and said later, she bent down and kissed tip of reddy and said sorry. Then she hooked her black bra, then wore a light yellow blouse with saree matching border colour. Then she wrapped saree half first, held saree between fingers and measured something and put it just below her navel. I could not control it and pulled her saree down. She hit me with love and again tied half her saree and again measured saree and put it around her navel, i wanted to pull it down again, she signalled me to not do it. I kept watching her as she put her pallu over her shoulders and put a safety pin to it linking it to her blouse. I took kumkum and put it on her forehead. Then took jasmine flowers kept on table and put it on her hairs.

She turned towards mirror, i pushed my hands on her hips till her navel and bit on her blouse. She pushed me away and said dress will get spoilt. After akka and others were ready, we all left for sekhar's house in a cab. I took my splendor. After reaching and upma and sweet upma, and after huge discussions in sekhar's house, it was agreed to consult an astrologer and fix the date for engagement and marriage. All were happy. All reached home. No one was in the mood for cooking. Just then i received a call from divya asking what about why i left college early. I told her that we had been to sekhar's place and every thing is falling in place for akka. She asked for a treat, i asked her what do you want. She wanted pizza, so i told her sure, tomorrow, she said now, come home. I enquired about her dad, she said he is in office and mom has gone to some pravachan in temple and will not be back till 9:30, so i agreed as i had not eaten upma's. I told mom that i am going out with friends and will be back before 10. Went to divya's flat and called her phone. She was still getting ready. So i decided to climb up and started towards her home.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 17-05-2019, 12:33 PM