Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Reddy started twitching, so opened my eyes and found akka fodling reddy with her mouth. When she saw me open my eyes, her eyes were brightened. I pulled her up and planted a kiss on her mouth and asked her how come so early. Akka said, vini was snoring and she could not get sleep and when she opened her eyes reddy was already standing and poking her bum hole. She could not control the urge to have reddy in her that she wanted to wake me up, but instead decided to give reddy a blowjob. I turned her on bed straight and went to her pussy with reddy, it was already lubed as she was anticipating it, without any foreplay and stuff, went straight to pussy, kept reddy on it and pushed hard, wanted to see how much reddy will go in one jerk, reddy went all the way down and his tip touched probably akka's womb, akka's pleasure heightened and she moaned keshooooo.... Vini who was asleep woke up with akka's moan. She started watching us, i observed that she was keenly interested in knowing how we do.

I pulled akka's lips with my teeth, pushed my mouth on her neck and boobs, pulled her nipples with teeth and then started kneading them while along with continuous smashing of reddy with akka's pussy. Akka gave in after some time and she started lifting her hips a little higher and she was also pounding reddy with full vigor. Akka released her juices, she lay still like a log for sometime. Reddy was still in her pussy. I without giving her any break kept the momentum going. Akka held my hips for a minute and when she released reddy started his journey back in the dark valley's of akka's cunt. After some time akka held my hand and said, pussy has started paining, do you mind going back. I pulled reddy out of akka's pussy, turned her on her back. Held her hips and pulled it up a little, akka had her head on pillows and her hips were now raised a little. I pulled her till the end of the cot and i stood at the edge. Now when i looked at her bum hole, it was already dipped in her juices, still inserted one finger to see if it is lubed.

Akka pushed my finger away and held reddy and guided him to her bum hole. Reddy who was standing already needed no further invitation and pounded her bum hole straight away. I bent a little and held her boobs and started pressing them. MAnjula's nipples had become hard, wanted to suck them, but could not find the right posture. I stopped pushing reddy in her bum hole, she looked up and asked what happened, so i told her i want to suck your boobs. She lifted herself a little and i jumped in between her on bed. I held her hips and inserted reddy back to her bum hole. Now she was on top of me and i had all the access necessary for her nipples. I pushed my mouth on the now dark nipples and started playing with my tongue. Akka was not comfortable and she asked me to move back to the top of cot and sit. I followed her advice and went and sat on the pillows with back on the wall. Akka now moved her bum hole on reddy and it went inside in a single push, akka let out a big moan now aaaaaaaa...... I was shocked and told her parents are in next room.

This posture was good for both of us and akka started jumping up and down on reddy. He stayed still in her bum hole. I sucked her boobs to my heart's content. This continued for more than 30 mins. Vini who was watching interrupted and asked are you guys not tired, so akka replied, what if i have to move out today and dont get such good dick in future, vini just nodded her head. I inserted a finger to akka's pussy now, it had become hot again, i started exploring her pussy with my fingers. Akka once again wanted reddy in her pussy. She adjusted her position and removed reddy from her bum hole and sat on reddy with her pussy touching reddy. Then she gave a hard push on reddy, it pained a little for reddy and i told her slowly, to which she replied, choo sweet. This time she started pounding reddy with all she was worth, she didn't let me move my hips to help her also. Akka pounded reddy while sitting, after sometime she came, she released all the love juices on reddy. It flowed from the tip of reddy to pillow and then till bedspread. I laughed at her and said, you released so much today, i put my finger on her pussy and tasted her nector a little, pushed her back and then reached her pussy and drank her juices to my heart's content. Akka was all exhuasted now and reddy was still not down. I wanted to ram her till reddy released his juices, but akka said, she cannot take it anymore. I asked her what should i do now, she pointed me towards vini.

I looked at vini and she was all inviting, i jumped on her cot and kissed her lips. She held reddy tightly and asked did he sleep atleast, i said dont know, but when i opened my eyes akka's mouth was on it. Vini took hanky and wiped reddy clean of akka's juices and said, pussy is paining but couldn't control seeing you and akka and took reddy near her pussy. I inserted reddy a little and asked her is it paining, vini nodded her head meaning a no. I pushed it a little more further and looked at her, she said it is paining a little but she can manage, so i pushed reddy to the hilt. Started slowly moving reddy in and out. Pushed her nipples into my mouth and started sucking them. Vini also started responding with kisses on forehead, and she had held her hands tightly around my back. I started pounding her pussy faster, vini was enjoying the speed. She then told she is near her climax and i should also release, so i told her i was also on the verge of unloading. Both of us started grinding eachother fiercely. I from top and vini from bottom. after sometime we both released our cum together. I fell on top of vini.

Vini got up first and cleaned herself, then akka and then me. Then all of us went to shower together. We bathed eachother and came out as time was short. When we opened the door, it was already 6:30, and in a little while manjula's parents will also come home. I asked for coffee to vini. She had mild temprature, so akka said i will only make it and she went towards kitchen. I went near vini, put my hands on her boobs and squeezed them and then whispered to her i love you.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 17-05-2019, 12:33 PM