Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
I saw the oppurtunity that akka's mind was now thinking what vini said, i pushed reddy further with a single push, he was fully inside akka's pussy. Akka let out another shriek. I lay on top of her for sometime. Then after 10 mins or so, akka's pussy had got adjusted to the new size, still i could feel all her pussy walls on reddy. I asked akka is it ok now. She nodded her head, i started slowly pulling out reddy and pushed him again. Akka got a little comfortable with reddy. She started shouting bad words out, i closed her lips with my lips and started moving reddy a little faster, now her cunt muscles had got completely adjusted to reddy and it was no longer paining to her. Akka when her pussy got adjusted to redddy said, is that all you can do, so i started lifting my ass a little higher and pulling reddy almost near the tip and started pounding her, akka started moaning loudly aaaaah... aaaaaaaaah....aaaaaaaaah... feels so nice. I got afraid that she might wake up the whole house and locked her lips with mine. I also started kneading her boobs as if it were some stone, her milky white boobs became blood red, her nipples became darker in colour. I kept pounding her like that for sometime and akka held my body tightly, i knew that her climax was nearer. I started fucking her with more vigor and she released her love juices, she held my back tightly again and i stopped. Reddy was now fully soaked with her pussy juices. I removed reddy and went to her pussy and started licking it. Her juices had flowed on her ass and to the bedspread.

Vini who was watching it, then asked me, are you satisfied now that you got both the pussies. I showed reddy to her and said, see he is still up and you are talking about satisfaction. Akka lay still for some time. I moved to vini's bed. I asked her ready for one more round? She said no way, it is paining too much already and i don't have any strength left today. So i pointed towards her other hole and said, you said both the holes today. She was really tired, so she pointed me towards akka and said, my back hole can wait, if akka agrees, you can take her's today. I jumped at the idea, but again asked vini, would you not feel bad about it, so she said, i got what i wanted, We both lost virginity together, and as i cannot take him anymore, if akka agrees, you can loosen up there. I Kissed vini on her lips and said, you are the best anyone can get. I love you vini. Akka got up and slapped my back and said, you only love vini and not me. I said when did i say that, i turned her back and i held reddy with one hand and pushed him inside akka's bum hole. Vini was astonished with the way it went in. Akka's pussy juice which was on her anus helped lube it.

Vini asked akka, is it the first time you are taking it in this hole, akka naughtily saw me and then said, he fingered me so much in the afternoon that it opened up. I bent akka a little and she held on to wall, i started pushing reddy till he was completely buried in her ass. I started slowly moving in and out of her bum hole, akka started moaning, aaaah.... aaaaaah... keshoo it feels so nice. She could not stand for longer time so we moved turned her legs wide open and put her face on pillow. I knelt behind her and pushed reddy inside, she took little time to get adjusted. When reddy was completely in, akka stared pushing her back and i started pushing reddy, it was kind of sweet fight. After some time akka said she is nearing her orgasm and i should also do the same, reddy was no where near it. Akka climaxed and her pussy juices started flowing on the bedspread. i turned her back and licked her juices a little, reddy was now paining. I inserted reddy in her pussy and started moving in and out, Akka started responding now, we both were immersed so much that we didn't know how much time we spent fucking continuously. When i was about to cum, i asked akka, where should i unload, she said inside her pussy only. I started humping akka more fiercely. Akka also responded with bigger thrusts, and we both reached our orgasm together. I laydown on akka completely exhausted. Reddy was still inside her cunt. He was soaked with my cum as well as her juices. The whole bedspread was wet with our juices.

When akka came back to senses, she pushed me and said, get up, we need to clean. I reluctantly got up, and looked at the bed, half of it was fully soaked in our juices. I pulled out the bedspread and put a new one. Akka meanwhile got some hot towels and put them on vini's pussy, vini woke up from her sleep now. Akka cleaned vini's pussy and asked her to put some clothes on, vini was unable to stand up, me and akka helped her and put clothes on her. Akka then gave painkiller tabs to vini with some water. Vini took it, we both helped her to her bed. She lay down like a log and slept in no time. We turned towards my bed, it was soaked with blood and juices. Blood from vini's pussy had spread to 1/3rd of the bed spread, i removed it, there was another 2 bed spreads under it and both of them had blood stains on them. Akka smiled looking at it. I then asked akka did you also leak so much blood firs time, she said no not so much. I again enquired whether it will hurt vini, to which akka said another fuck to her pussy and she will be alright. We put all the bedspreads in the bucket, cleaned ourselves and i went to lay down on my bed. Akka moved to vini's bed and put her hands on vini's boobs. I said remove it, i hate to see anyone else touching it, akka smiled naughtily and said, yesterday you didn't mind me sucking it. I said that was while fucking, she corrected it was only sucking. I pulled her hand out from vini's boobs, akka then got up and moved to my bed. She lifted her nighty till her ass and placed reddy between her ass cracks. I put my arm around her boobs and didn't know when my eyes shut.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 17-05-2019, 12:31 PM