Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
So i showed her reddy and said not even an inch has gone inside. She saw and understood. Vini had closed her eyes completely now. I whispered to her, are you ready? She just nodded her head as a yes. I pushed reddy a little more and about 1 inch of reddy went inside now. Vini said it is hurting, so i let reddy be still for sometime. I started kissing vini's neck and cheeks and started pressing her boobs. After 5 more minutes i pushed reddy a little more and he was in for about 2 to 2.5 inches inside, Vini was ok with it as her pussy had got adjusted to reddy's size by now. Again after 2-3 minute break, i pushed reddy in, he went about 3 inches now and i felt something like a wall stopping him. I looked down and then told vini, your pussy is not able to take reddy anymore. Akka who was watching us now again came near our faces and told vini, this the most painful part, your hymen is going to be torn now, have a little courage and please don't shout. Akka gave all sorts of gyan to vini. When vini again said i am ready, i pulled reddy out by an inch and pushed it with little force, half of reddy went inside vini's pussy, it looked like i had broken a wall with my head. Her pussy started bleeding and vini's eyes were watering like a river. She had controlled the shout but she had started sobbing heavily. She wanted me to remove reddy now as she is not able to control pain. I agreed and started removing reddy, just then akka pressed my hips and said be still.

Akka told vini, if you remove it now, you will never be able to enjoy sex. I let it be for some time, when vini's sobbing came down, i started kissing her boobs and started playing with her areola, she was ok now, without any further discussion i pushed reddy a little further. Vini pushed her nails on my back and it started bleeding a little. I couldn't notice it then. After some more time, pushed reddy a little more and he was buried fully in vini's love hole. I let him be like that for some time. Vini then asked how much more is left, so i pulled her hand towards reddy and asked herself to checkout. When she found that reddy was completely inside her, her dull face got excited and proud. I then asked her shall i continue, she said yes but slowly. I pulled reddy an inch out and sent him in again, vini closed her eyes again, i kept pulling out reddy little by little more and pushing him back to the hilt, after 10 mins, vini started pushing her hips up and down, i understood that she is on the verge of her climax, pulled reddy till only one inch was left inside her pussy and pushed it all the way in, she opened her eyes as though some one hit her and then lay down back again, i pulled reddy similarly and started pounding vini's cunt for some more time, she held my ass tightly and shuddered, her whole body shivered and vini had her first orgasm with penile insertion for the first time. Her love juices started soaking reddy more now.

I lay still on her with reddy buried to the core. After 15-20 mins vini was back to senses. She asked me how was it? so i told her, i am yet to release, she said then what are you waiting for, i said, you were tired and i didn't know what to do. Then akka said, if you guys are not continuing, i am here. Vini said then continue again. I lifted myself and started kissing vini's lips and also started fucking vini's already penetrated pussy again. This time we had all the time in the world and we were both enjoying it. After about another 30 mins of pounding vini, she said, i am about to cum again, how bout you? reddy was already on the verge, so told vini, me too. I started pounding her pussy as if there is no tomorrow and we both reached climax together. Reddy started splashing sprout after sprout in her pussy. Reddy started getting soaked with vini's juices and his cum. After about 10 mins, i slowly rolled over the other side of vini and kissed her neck and said congratulation. She said to you too and kissed back.

Akka who was watching over us, now said congrats to you both, you are a man and she is a woman from today. She kissed both of us on lips. Akka then couldn't control herself and pulled me towards her. I was exhausted from deflowering vini's pussy. I just lay next to akka for sometime, she pulled my hands over her pussy directly, i started massaging her pussy over her clothes. I then inserted my hand inside her panty and she had already leaked, i pulled my hand and sucked her love juice and looked at her in questioning? she said, she fingered herself as she could not control it but the twitch was not going. She moved her hand on reddy and started massaging him. It felt very nice, after a good fuck if someone still touches dick, men love the feeling. Akka moved near reddy and started kissing him and sucking him, reddy started stirring again. Akka then kissed my balls, wow it felt so nice, it was my first on balls. Reddy was up and ready again. Akka took both the balls inside her mouth and started pulling it, it was a wonderful feeling. Reddy started hitting her nose, her cheeks, akka then moved to the tip of reddy and started sucking him vigoursly.

After i had a little rest, pulled akka up and removed her blouse and bra in one go. She hit me and said, you removed vini's so lovingly and just removed it, i told her, that was my first night and laughed, akka bit my nipples, i was fully aroused now. I removed the knot holding her pavadai and pushed it down along with her panty. There was no need for any further invitation and i placed reddy on akka's pussy top. I held reddy with one hand and started moving him just on her pussy, she held my hand tightly and said, i need him inside now. That was the invitation i was waiting for, found her cunt hole and kept reddy's head on it and gave a small push. Akka shrieked, it is paining, it is so big, i have never taken such big dick inside me. I closed her mouth with one hand and gave further push. Her pussy was already lubed, so reddy slid further till half. I stopped and let her cunt get adjusted to reddy's size. Although akka had lost virginity, her pussy had not seen a fat dick. Akka tried hiding her tears, vini saw what was happening and told akka, guiding is something and swimming is different, akka nodded her head.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 17-05-2019, 12:30 PM