Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
After mom left, akka and vini locked the door and ordered me to go out to balcony and closed the balcony door. I took a smoke break out in balcony. It was a clear night with a little moon light and stars shining bright. I thought may be heavens are blessing me. After 30 long minutes, akka opened the door, she had switched off lights and had lighted deepam all around the room. Both vini and akka had changed their dress to pavadai davani. I had two typical south indian beauties in the room. Akka advised me to be slow with vini and take care of her. I just nodded my head. Vini gave me glass of milk, i drank half and gave the other half back to her, she drank little and shared the rest with akka.

The whole room was lit in such a way as to decorate for first night. They even had got flowers which i didn't know. Akka had spread jasmine flower on the cot. The room was blickering with the movements of lights of deepam's. It was fully charged with anticipation. I went near vini and held her hand, she blushed like a newly wed. Akka was watching from vini's cot. I requested akka, can you turn to the otherside as i am feeling shy, akka turned showing her back. Even her deep neck blouse was inviting as ever. I turned towards vini and pulled her towards myself. I hugged vini and told her you look the most beautiful girl on this earth and kissed both her cheeks. She closed her eyes in anticipation. I slowly kissed her eyes, eyebrows, her forehead, her ears and again closed in on vini's lips. The slow kiss was so sweet, only i could know then. Vini slowly parted her lips and i pushed my tongue inside her mouth. I started tasting every corner of vini's mouth. She let out a soft moan, aaaah...

I pushed my hands on davani and tried to pull it off, vini had stuck it to blouse with a safety pin. I inserted my hand in her blouse just near her shoulders and removed the safety pin, all the while still kissing her beautiful pink lips. Vini's body shivered with those little touches. Now i removed her davani completely and threw it near pillow. Without davani, vini's blouse covered boobs, her head down whith shyness, her legs up till her knee and fully covered, even any sex godess could not come closer to vini now. It is truly heaven, when a girl herself submits herself to the one she loves. I moved my hands on her blouse and removed the first hook, then pushed my hands slowly, very slowly on her boobs and started finding areola. When i found it, i tried to pull it, her blouse was blocking the grip, i didn't remove my hand from there and kept fondling her boobs over her blouse. I pushed my lips on her neck and started kissing around the areas of neck, her back, her chest. Vini was in mesmerised condition, she let out another moan aaaaah... I continued further and kissed her boobs over her blouse for sometime. I went a little further down and kissed her navel, inserted my tongue in her navel and rolled it.

Vini held the hairs of my head tightly. i pushed my hands a little further and started feeling vini's thighs over the pavadai. She let out another moan aaaah.. I moved a little up and started removing the blouse and kissing the clevage between her boobs. When i finished removing all the hooks, i pushed her blouse and bra to her back and removed it. I held her hand and kissed from fingers till shoulders. Lifted her hand and kissed her armpits. Slid a little further and started kissing vini's love mounds very delicately. Did not kiss her nipple deliberately and started circling her areola with my tongue. Vini could not control any further and she pushed my mouth on her nipple. I sucked one nipple and started touching her other nipple with the tip of my finger. She let out another moan aaaaah...keshoo... After sucking her hardened nipples to my heart's content, i slid till her knee and inserted my hand inside her dress from her ankles. started lifting her dress and brought it up till vini's knee and started kissing her thighs one by one. lifted the dress upto hips and then removed the knot that held it. She had worn a white coloured panty. I inserted my head between her thighs and started kissing her inner thighs. vini said keshooo..aaaaaah. I kissed her pussy over the panty. Her panty had already become wet with anticipation. I moved my hands to her hips and started pushing her pavadai and panty down. Vini lifted her buttocks a little to help. I removed it completely.

Now i was near her feet, started moving my hand on one and started kissing her from toe and very slowly moved till her lips. Vini's body was shivering in anticipation. She inserted her hands inside my tee and removed it. She pushed her hands down and pushed my tracks and jockey down a little and i removed it completely. I again started sucking vini's boobs, her nipples had become erect just like reddy, very hard. I moved my body on top of hers now. Reddy was as hard as he could ever get. He was feeling the softness of her pussy. Vini's body started shivering in anticipation. I moved down to her pussy and started licking her pussy lips now, vini held my hairs tightly and pulled me up, she whispered, i want it now. I had decided that until she asks for it, i would not enter and now she had asked for it. I held reddy in one hand and took him towards vini's pussy. I started touching her pussy with reddy. Vini let out another moan aaaaaah... keshoo. I tried to get her pussy opening holding reddy. When i found it, kept the head of reddy on it. I gave a gentle push, a small scream left vini's mouth then. Akka who was in the next bed and watching us told me, be gentle.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 17-05-2019, 12:30 PM