Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
We took a cab and left, while in the cab i wanted to confess to akka that i lied but could not muster the courage as she was very happy. Held akka's hand tightly, she turned towards me and asked what from her eyes, i mustered courage and told her promise me that you will not be angry if i told you something, she enquired with her eyes what is it? I then told her i lied about video. Akka's face became dull, vini also asked akka what happened, what did he tell you? Akka just nodded her head and said i have no mood for shopping, lets have coffee somewhere. I directed the cab towards coffeeday as i knew the crowd there. After getting down, akka left me and vini back and went and took a corner seat, both me and vini sat in front of her. we ordered cold coffee, after the waiter left, vini again asked akka what happened, akka told vini about the video tape, that i blackmailed her. All became silent for sometime, then vini asked me, why did you do that? so i replied ashamed of myself that i was afraid that we both will be caught and what consequences we might face, so made up a story. Akka started crying now. I moved next to her and put my hand on her shoulder and held it and told akka sorry, my intention was never to hurt you, but to save ourselves. After another round of crying, i moved to where vini was sitting and vini moved next to akka. Finally it was vini who reminded akka that what a day we had and she unnecessarily is crying for enjoying.

Akka remembered our sessions and a faint smile came back to her face. I moved my chair diagonally opp to akka and told her sorry again and that she can punish me however she feels. Her face lit up when i told her that she can punish me however, she asked me however? i nodded my head in agreement. She turned towards vini and told her i am taking him first after we go home, vini's face became dull, then vini said akka please i have been dreaming of his from a long time and it took me full 3 years to get him and now you want to take that chance away from me after knowing me also and started full women centric drama. Look at these women, they are so crazy for a dick when it is freely available, but do all sorts of nautanki when guys chase them. Akka consoled vini and told her that they both love me so much that they dont want to miss any chance.

Finally akka reluctantly agreed to let vini only have reddy first in her vagina. All was settled. I put my hand on akka's shoulder and patted. Suddenly out of no where divya comes and stands in front of us, i invite her to coffee and she joined. Both akka and vini are now looking at divya and me. I introduced divya to them saying she is divya and she is my classmate from inter 1st year, divya became very pleased with such words although i knew her from just 2-3 days. Divya before i introduced vini and akka opened her mouth and said is she your girlfriend you spoke about pointing towards akka and said no wonder guys will fall for such beauty. Vini got angry with those words, no women can take praise of another even if they are their sisters or mother.I laughed at divya and told her she is my akka manjula and this is my sister vini. Divya asked sorry to akka, akka smiled and said its ok. All of us had coffee and divya wanted to pay the bill, but i refused and paid. She said 2nd time you have not let me pay bill. Akka and vini gave me a stare, vini whispered you got her a coffee before and i don't know, you are going to pay for it. I wanted to say bye to divya and leave as sekhar would be waiting, but akka asked her to join and divya agreed. This is plans going terribly wrong.

I took another cab, this time i sat in the front seat and let all the girls together at the back seat. We all reached sekhar's friend's shop and i told the girls to pick up something for themselves, divya was reluctant and akka forced her also to buy pavadai davani, she wanted to try it in trial room where as akka and divya were busy selecting colours. I accompanied divya to trial room and she wore it and came out, she looked a typical village kudi, the main exposes of pavadai davani are the boobs and near the hips and the deep back, divya showed me all the angles and she was stunning, she looked as good as any of miss worlds in their prime. Her dupatta started sliding a little and automatically my hand went towards catching it, divya turned a little and instead of dupatta i touched her boobs accidenty, she blushed and bent her head down. I said sorry and by that time vini and akka were missing me.

I went near them and divya also joined. When all the selection was done, akka, vini and divya calculated and the cost of the dresses came above 5k. Even i was worried, but since selection was over called sekhar and he inturn called his friend and the bill was straight away reduced by 50%. i thanked the shop guy and came out, and sekhar was standing near the footsteps. Akka recognised him instantly, i acted as though i didn't recognise him. He said hi manjula and i acting rushed towards him to smack his face, both of us were prepared for such a scene, akka held my hand and told he is sekhar. i said oooh sekhar. I in an angry voice told leave akka now or it will not be good for you, akka on seeing this got embarassed and again pulled my hand. So i told akka, shall we go and talk somewhere. Akka looked at vini and divya, so i asked divya if she can take vini to her place and wait for us as you can see it is important. Vini didn't want to leave but seeing sekhar and akka, she reluctantly agreed. I told vini, if you go home mom and dad might get doubt, then divya also chipped in saying if i take a new dress home, then my father will also scold, so please come. Vini left half heartedly.

Me sekhar and akka left towards a hotel and took a corner already reserved place. I held akka's hand and said, akka i enquired about sekhar and i find him to be worthy of you. He loves you deeply and i can guarantee you that no one can love you so much as him. I told both of them to sort out their differences out and went out for a smoke. After 15 mins i went inside and they were sitting next to each other and akka had her head on sekhar's shoulders. Akka was the first to react and said thank you and hugged me. Without you i would have missed him too much. We paid the bill, sekhar called his driver and we started towards his place. Akka asked where to? i replied surprise. We reached sekhar's place and he had already informed his parents that manjula akka would come today, so they had prepared arti plate to welcome her. His parents were genuinly nice towards me and akka and told us that since shekar's choice is theirs and they knew reputation about my parents they didn't have any problem with alliance. We all had coffee again and me and akka bid aideu to all of them with a promise that i will inform akka's parents and they can meet at my place sometime. i will let them know about it in sometime. His parents came and whispered thank you to me and also said, she should continue her studies after marriage also as none in their family had done graduation. They gave a green kanchivaram silk saree to akka. She fell at his parents feet and they both blessed her. It was a good first meeting with her inlaws. Sekhar called his driver and advised him to drop us wherever we wanted. We told him to take us straight towards divya's house.

We reached divya's house and i took akka also to their house, there vini and divya had become best friends already. Divya was showing her family album to vini in her room. Her father opened the door and welcomed me and akka. I introduced akka to him and said sorry uncle, but was getting dresses for them and could not let divya alone, so i only forced her to buy the dress. He nodded his head and said its ok, you are also like your father who gives more than what he gets. Divya's mom got coffee for all of us, she was wearing saree in a typical tamil way covered from top to bottom, she looked like bharatiya naari completely. We all had coffee and chit chat, meanwhile i could see divya's eyes glitter, her father who was very conservative never bothered to check on me as i had taken not one but two sisters. Vini suggested that they come to our place sometime to which divya readily agreed. We bid aideu to divya and her parents and headed towards home. I wanted to take a rickshaw but akka held my hand and suggested i visit medical store for cotton and pain killers which i took. We reached home.

Dinner was ready, vini and akka wanted to have dinner in the room itself, i excused myself and they felt terribly upset at leaving them. I joined mom and dad for dinner. During dinner i explained mom and dad about sekhar, saying he was my friend and he liked manjula akka and stuff. Dad gave a dire warning against playing cupid, to which i replied that his parents have also seen her and liked her. They want akka to be their bahu. Father got angry on me and said is this what she did when she came here. I told dad, dad its not like that, he madly loves her and she also loves him, they belong to our caste and are also well to do. His family is set and he is the eldest son, he has younger brother who also takes care of another shop. Spent a lot of time cooling my father. Finally dad called akka's dad and asked him to come tomorrow morning. I finished my dinner and left for the room.

When i reached room, both akka and vini started pulling my cheeks using their lips, my cheeks started burning. just then we heard a sound near the door and both akka and vini moved a little back. Mom came in, all smiles and asked how do you know all this, to which i replied sekhar is from a good family and well settled and we have to search such boys for my sisters, right mom? mom nodded her head affirmative, just then vini swung and said i am not marrying anyone till i finish graduation and start earning myself to which mom replied, pray that you dont fall in love and force us to marry you off immediately. All of us had a hearty laugh. Mom kissed on akka's forehead and left.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 17-05-2019, 11:04 AM