Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
I reached home and went straight towards room to change, akka was lying in bed, vini went to get coffee, i asked akka what happened, she showed her hand towards her ass and said it is paining. I was surprised and also worried so i asked did you inform vini about it? she nodded her head to mean no. I was a bit relieved. then akka herself got up from bed and started removing jeans, by then vini also joined, vini shouted in low voice, just once can't you get away from my brother, so akka in a mocking way said, i am the eldest so he is my bro first. Vini shouted back but i am supposed to get him first. with these talks reddy was stirring again. Back of my mind the video lie was there, but when two sisters removed their dress in a flash, other things took back seat and reddy was ready as usual. But i controlled and told both of them we can come back and continue these games, but first get ready as we need to go out to buy dresses for akka. Vini's eyes became bright but her eyes were not wandering away from reddy and so was akka. I took coffee cup and sat on chair to sip. Vini removed her panty completely now and came and sat on reddy, her bum hole poking reddy, i wanted to poke her there, just then akka pulled out vini and came and sat on reddy adjusting her bum hole on reddy, with little adjustment akka was able to get a little of reddy poke inside her bum hole, she moaned aaaaaaaaaaaah... i was shocked and adjusted and before vini could make out, reddy was out of akka's anus.

Vini checked to make sure by coming sideways, i pulled vini and started sucking her dark pink nipples and started fingering akka. Both were moaning aaaaaah.. akka leaked so i pushed akka on bed and gulped all her juices. She went inside bathroom to clean herself, meanwhile i pushed vini also on bed and started kissing around her navel and touching her bum hole with my fingers, vini was saying ooooh keshoo, akka came out from bathroom and started watching me and vini. I started kissing vini's pussy lips slowly as to tease her, she was moving in bed from one side to other side. I pushed my tongue on her pussy mound, she started shivering, just then without wasting a sec put my index finger in her anus, vini jerked and tried to push my hand away, i already had read akka's reactions when i put my finger in her anus, so without wasting any time started tongue fucking vini's pussy and pushed my finger a little further, vini suddenly got up and tried to push my hand away, akka standing behind understood and came near me and she put coconut oil on her palm and told me to dip my finger in it and then push it in vini's bum hole. Vini was objecting to it, so akka went near vini and told, one or the other day the pain is going to happen, atleast i am here now and i can help you with it, without wasting any time i asked akka, will you help us loose virginity also.

Akka said yes, but vini was not so sure, so akka promised that which ever hole gets opened it will pain, better you have me to help, i didn't have anyone to support. Vini agreed reluctantly. I was over joyed listening to it.

Without wasting anymore time i inserted oil dipped finger inside vini's butt hole, she shivered a little and made a painful face, i started sucking and tongue fucking her pussy with renewed vigor, in a little time vini's face had changed from pain to lust, i started moving my finger in her ass and also moving tongue faster in her pussy. Vini released her pussy nector and i sucked her pussy dry, but my finger was still in her ass. Akka saw it and commented he is behind every girl's ass. Vini and akka laughed at it. Vini was comfortable with finger in it. I continued to finger fuck vini's ass and she started enjoying it. I asked vini, shall we take it to next level pointing towards her ass, she said no, i asked her are you not enjoying it, so she said she wants to loose her pussy virginity first and only then she will let me fuck her bum hole. Akka could not control seeing reddy standing and she sat on floor, bent herself and started sucking reddy, vini saw what akka was doing and asked her come on bed and do it.

Akka made me lie flat on my back and came on top of me, pushed her pussy near my face and started sucking reddy, we were in 69 position, vini was observing it carefully, akka lifted her head towards vini and told her i probably cannot do this position except my future husband, and you also make complete use of this dick, we might not get such dick in future if we are not lucky. Vini nodded in agreement. Now akka was blowing reddy and i started sucking akka's pussy. It was heaven for me and akka at that time, suddenly vini pulled my hand from akka's hip and asked me to do finger akka's anus, little did she know that i had already lost virginity to that hole in the morning. I agreed and inserted middle finger inside akka's bum hole. Akka realised what i was upto, but not to disappoint vini, she just let me finger her. Akka was making slurping sounds now and vini started getting horny and started touching her pussy with her hands. Akka held vini's hand and said shall i? vini didn't let akka touch her pussy, so akka continued her sucking.

Akka started moving her hips up and down so it was a signal that she was near her climax. I started sucking her pussy with vigor and also inserted two fingers and started pounding her ass. Akka reached climax soon enough, i was not able to drink all her juices, it started flowing all over my face and upto neck. Vini saw it and said akka keshoo has bathed in your juices and started mocking. Akka made face and said you will only know when you actually start fucking, how much you will miss it. Akka went around and vini jumped on top now, vini continued where akka left off and i started again sucking and licking vini's pussy. i again started fingering Vini's ass, this time she didn't have any problem with it, she had learnt it fast.

Akka suddenly stopped me from fingering vini's ass, i looked up and she kept a finger on her lips indicating keep quiet. I stopped licking pussy also, akka signalled to continue pussy work and she inserted her fingers inside vini's ass, i could not control any longer seeing it and i pulled akka and inserted two fingers inside her ass. i was in heaven, i was sucking a pussy and fingering another ass and reddy was being taken care by mouth. If King ravivarma was alive, he would have made a world class painting seeing us in such position.

Vini was about to reach her climax as she started pounding her pussy on my face, she also started sucking reddy faster and with more vigor. Both me and vini reached our climax together, she gulped reddy's juices and i sucked her love potions. my hand was still inside akka's bum hole. Akka then removed it herself and told vini, either you give your holes today or dont stop me from doing it, it was like a warning to vini. Vini made face but akka said, i might have to leave tomorrow morning and i will not get him inside me for dont know how long, so either you let him first and then he can take me or i can only take first and you can wait. Vini just nodded her head, YES it was a green signal that i am going to take vini's virginity today. Reddy started stirring again, then i remembered meetin sekhar, so i told both of them, get ready and we have to go out. Akka asked for pain killer tabs and i gave it to her. All of us got ready together and informed parents that we are going out and left.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 17-05-2019, 11:02 AM