Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Woke up at 6, and saw both vini and akka were still sleeping, had my hands on vini's boobs and had akka's hands on my stomach. Removed hand from vini's boobs and slowly lifted akka's hand, she woke up with a smile. I kissed her on her lips and went to bathroom, switched on geyzer and came out, akka went to bathroom and cleaned herself, then she let the door open and didn't come out. I peeped inside, she was watching towards door, i just went inside. Akka locked the door and jumped on me and started kissing me wildly all over the face. I returned the favour and again started rubbing her ass cheeks. then pushed my mouth over to akka's boobs with hands still caressing ass cheeks. After sometime, i pulled the bath stool and asked akka to keep one leg on it and bent down and started kissing her pussy lips. Akka switched on the shower. She balanced herself to the wall with one leg on the stool, with the water dripping all over her body she looked like a goddess who had come down to earth. I just pushed my tongue inside her pussy a little and she was already hot, my tongue started moving inside her pussy. Removed one hand from her ass cheeks and started inserting one finger inside akka's pussy, she let out a big moan aaaaaaaaaah... keshoo, i started sucking her pussy top with mouth and kept my finger moving in and out of her hot cunt. now or never i thought and pushed one finger inside her bum hole. akka let out a small shriek and looked down.

With water flowing i could not understand. She tried to remove my finger from bum hole, i understood, but instead of removing the finger, started fingering her pussy faster and also sucking with all the might, she stopped bothering about the finger in her ass and started enjoying the finger fucking and sucking of her pussy, seeing this, i inserted a little more of my finger in her ass, about half of my finger had now gone inside her ass. She didn't bother now and was on the verge of cumming. Akka pushed my head towards her pussy and held it tightly, i understood and removed my finger from her pussy and started sucking and moving my tongue inside her pussy with a little speed. Akka released her juices and i started slurping those juices, the salty taste of her love juices were driving me crazy and i wanted more. Akka pushed me away and sank and sat on the stool, she was trying to catch her breath. I stopped the shower, and hugged her. After 4-5 mins she came back to senses and said, this was the best orgasm i ever had, sekhar never put his mouth there or his finger there, so i asked finger where? she said naughty, in the ass hole. I asked her details of sekhar and he seemed decent with what ever akka told about him. Took enough details to check him out.

Reddy was standing like a pole and he wanted attention now, but akka said, i cannot anymore, i didn't get proper sleep and now this, i need rest. I was not about to let her go. i lifted her up and started kissing her her lips and went down to neck and started sucking her boobs, i pushed my hands down to her pussy, she held reddy now and made him touch the tip of her pussy and asked can i take it, i said not today as i promised vini. Her face became dull, i fingered her and she started jerking reddy, when she was hot again, i turned her around and asked her shall i finger here again, she pushed me away and said go to vini, with a little love arguments, i inserted finger inside her ass hole again, she still had reddy in her hand, she pushed reddy near her bum hole, i couldn't control anymore, and removed my finger and pushed reddy a little inside her ass hole, akka let out a small shriek and said remove it remove it, it is paining, reddy had gone just an inch inside her and she started pushing him back. her ass hole started tightening around reddy and it started hurting reddy. I held akka tightly holding her boobs and didn't let her push me back. After sometime, when both our pains subsidised i without letting the grip on her boobs, pushed reddy a little more, this time about 1/3 rd of reddy went inside, water started flowing from akka's eyes, i asked her should i remove as i never intended to hurt you, but you started igniting me, she didn't reply, i shook her again and asked her should i remove, so akka said, it pains first time for any girl and any hole so don't bother for now, let it get adjusted for sometime. I started kissing her neck and pressing her boobs from behind for sometime and this time akka herself pushed a little and it was a big push, 3/4th of reddy went inside her.

She still had tears in her eyes, but controlled them and after 2 mins she asked did it go fully in with the push i gave, i kissed her neck again and took her hand and took it to reddy and said check he still has long way to go. Akka then said, it will pain a little more but please push it, left her boobs and held her hips and bent akka a little and pushed reddy fully in. Akka closed her mouth tightly. If it were not for shower sound, we would have been caught. After 5 mins more, i started slowly pulling reddy out and akka again pushed her back and took him in, this time she alright, i asked her is it ok now, she nodded her head in agreement, but she said do it slowly. I agreed and started pumping slowly inch by inch, we continued like that for some time and reddy was getting ready for unloading, i pulled akka near me and whispered he will cum anytime now what should i do? Akka laughed and said let it flow there only. I started banging akka's ass for all the might. After about 10-12 strokes i unloaded my cum in her ass, her ass hole started contracting and milking reddy for all his worth. After unloading fully, removed reddy and was now completely tired.

Akka washed reddy with the water from shower and took reddy fully in her mouth and started kissing it again. i was exhausted from reddy's first penetration, akka got up and washed me from head to toe and washed herself. When she took towel to dry herself, i again went near her and pushed my finger inside her ass hole, this time it went in smoothly, fingered her till she dried herself. She jumped on me again and wrapped her legs around my waist and started kissing me all over face and neck. I opened the door and vini was still in sleep. I told akka not to disclose what ever happened now and started getting ready for classes.
Akka woke vini up and they both dressed and i pushed the cots to its original place and left for classes.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 17-05-2019, 11:00 AM